Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:05:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RaiBlocks] RaiBlocks trading thread  (Read 431885 times)
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:04:23 PM

FUCKING UPDATE FOR ALL THE WHINY BITCHES

Serious issues with Rollback.

Developer does not know what's causing the problem.

They thinking of offering a bounty for anyone who can isolate the bug and solve it.

You bitches should stop complaining and if any of you know how to fucking code or have any skills, join telegram and see how you can help the dev to sort this problem out.

Better still, fucking organise a pool and pledge some MRAIS as bounty to anyone who sorts out the current bug.

I am ready to contribute 300 MRAIS as this is all I have left.

bitdoger

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:18:20 PM

They thinking of offering a bounty for anyone who can isolate the bug and solve it.

You bitches should stop complaining and if any of you know how to fucking code or have any skills, join telegram and see how you can help the dev to sort this problem out.

Better still, fucking organise a pool and pledge some MRAIS as bounty to anyone who sorts out the current bug.

agree with you 100% they only can post stupid words there no one need to hellp them to solv problems)

aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:24:09 PM

agree with you 100% they only can post stupid words there no one need to hellp them to solv problems)

I'm here for trading, not for coding. Don't know how to help them.. Thats why im not developing coins. If they don't know how to do that, so maybe shold think to do something else..

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:26:21 PM

People likes to join coins without knowing the main concept of it they're just here to earn. Same thing with people complaining with their shits, they're just here to earn they can't wait to sell their coin to profit. People like this are arrogant. What can we do? Most people persuaded in this coin because of $$$ they don't even want to know the technicalities of this coin.

This has the same case in bitcoin, eventhough bitcoin already steeped a high price, people don't know still the main benefit and technicalities of it.
Jmild1

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:29:00 PM

I'm here for trading, not for coding. Don't know how to help them.. Thats why im not developing coins. If they don't know how to do that, so maybe shold think to do something else..

That's fine if you don't know how to code. BUT IF you can't contribute anything and just here to complain, it's better to be silent and just follow the thread. Complaining and whining doesn't contribute nor help. People who just want to whine and whine because they can't wait can leave the shit our of the thread. Pressuring doesn't help them fix the issue quickly. Stop being immature  guys.
aleandromagno
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:03:39 PM

That's fine if you don't know how to code. BUT IF you can't contribute anything and just here to complain, it's better to be silent and just follow the thread. Complaining and whining doesn't contribute nor help. People who just want to whine and whine because they can't wait can leave the shit our of the thread. Pressuring doesn't help them fix the issue quickly. Stop being immature  guys.

Sorry, but can you tell where i was arrogant or was complaining? The only thing i said was that "lack of informations doesn't looks good" and this is true. I hope that they find way to fix this bug, because i also hold some mrai, and I look optimistically to the future of this coin. Fingers crossed!

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BitPotus

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:20:25 PM

I just fucking told you how to help....

Pledge to give some of your MRAIS towards contributing to a bounty that will go to whoever will solve the bug.

Nobody forced you to trade MRAIS.

All i see is a lot of whining but no action.  Roll Eyes

If the Clemahieu boys want to provide a wallet address for the bounty, I will gladly send whatever MRAIS I have to set up a bounty fund.

I suggest all of you little self-entitled cunts do the same since you are also fucking holding MRAIS.
aleandromagno
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:24:23 PM

Pledge to give some of your MRAIS towards contributing to a bounty that will go to whoever will solve the bug.

Roll Eyes

But you force me to help developers! Why i should to do that? if they can not do this, then whose fault is that? Maybe better if they take care of the gardening.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BitPotus

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:30:21 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!

I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO BOTHER ANSWERING YOU YOU SELF-ENTITLED FUCKING PRICK

VAFANCULO!!!
bitdoger

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:31:04 PM

Roll Eyes

But you force me to help developers! Why i should to do that? if they can not do this, then whose fault is that? Maybe better if they take care of the gardening.
bacaus you say faucet off there is no updates right? you need free coins from faucet but not need hellp them thats all why u do that

Jmild1

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:52:14 PM

Sorry, but can you tell where i was arrogant or was complaining? The only thing i said was that "lack of informations doesn't looks good" and this is true. I hope that they find way to fix this bug, because i also hold some mrai, and I look optimistically to the future of this coin. Fingers crossed!

I'm speaking as a whole not only to you, it means this message doesn't directly imply on what you said but to all people that keep on complaining about the devs development on the coin. I apologize if you misunderstood it.
AbsoluteT

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:12:02 AM

looks like there will be good news soon. https://i.imgur.com/RbOIlZb.png
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:25:08 AM

I'm hoping this info Is legit coming from the dev team we are still waiting for this development and for us to able to get some Mrai it would be nice seeing the faucet to open again. a healthy trade can be done once more without any problem hope this can be fixed sooner and to trade once more. good luck dev team.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Mike8

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:39:13 AM

I like the way all try to look very pessimistic to keep the price low  Cheesy Grin
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 09:21:54 AM

I'm hoping this info Is legit coming from the dev team we are still waiting for this development and for us to able to get some Mrai it would be nice seeing the faucet to open again. a healthy trade can be done once more without any problem hope this can be fixed sooner and to trade once more. good luck dev team.

That is clemahieu, one of the devs of this coin (and the OP on this thread), making that direct announcement. So yeah, I'd say that it's a pretty legit announcement.

aleandromagno
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:48:02 AM

Roll Eyes

bacaus you say faucet off there is no updates right? you need free coins from faucet but not need hellp them thats all why u do that
No, the one thing i said was "lack of informations doesn't looks good".
I can help develope this coin by (for example) using faucet, but as you said - faucet is off, so i can not do even that.
Ps. I didn't use faucet even one time..

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:08:40 PM

Its always a good news but never see the update about their project.. also the faucet is not open yet.. and i think this is another abandon project.. better to dont expect. for this project..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
West man

Activity: 252

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:13:54 PM

Still nothing that I bought into my wallet yet. I hope this news is meaning that it will be fixed soon so i can get them now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BetcoinRakeback.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
████▄█▄████
███████████
████▄█▄████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/tr
BitcoinBabbler

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:17:43 PM

Still running? I thought this Cryp-coin was gone... Sad to see that the owner is facing bugs, and that the faucets are not working as well.. I used the faucets while it was good, but seems like it is dead anyway... Sad
kneim
Legendary

Activity: 1666

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:15:50 PM

Ok, what I know about you now, is you are informed, but you cannot code. And you know, it is a bug, isn't it?

I think best is, if you go on with trading, and keep silent about bugs and coding. I need informed people like you, to become rich. Myself is simple-minded, no chance that I can help you.

Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: