Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:55:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are your favourite signature campaigns?  (Read 2562 times)
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:36:18 AM

Yet for me the best campaign of Yobit. Speed dialing rank, good amount of posts.
Another campaigns that I have seen, there needs rank higher "Member" or low prices.
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:37:35 AM

Everyday we have new campaigns with higher rates, so this question will have very different answers very soon.
But today i'm very pleased with Secondstrade campaign.
Rates are good if you compare to other older campaigns. Payments are neat and on time
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 06:53:07 AM

I've been pretty happy with bitvest.io signature campaign.  It is the only campaign I have ever been in.  They have fair rates and payout every week (not always on time, but they have never missed a payment since I have joined).  The manager doesn't seem to answer a lot of questions in the signature thread, but there are a lot of newbies that are constantly wanting an update of whether or not they are able to join.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:56:08 AM

bit-x of course, but more when it was unlimited, still at present is the best one, but i would prefer if we return to the good old day, probably they are not earning enough anymore, no much interest in what they offer from general users
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:03:01 AM

bit-x of course, but more when it was unlimited, still at present is the best one, but i would prefer if we return to the good old day, probably they are not earning enough anymore, no much interest in what they offer from general users

I know many peoples who are complaining about bit-x signature campaign. they are not paying at the time. and some time all posts won't counted. but this is still one of the hot campaign over there for Hero and Legendary members.
FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 07:05:07 AM

Did everyone here just become car salesmen? We're talking about the fricken cupholders? Let's hear some numbers, sat/post? Flat out, all in 2 win.

I really don't do it for the payment.  Everything I make I will put back into ads for the site.  Probably never make back what I've invested but I like the place so I do it anyway.

Rude Boy

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:07:19 AM

I like bit-x because of their no minimum posts  Grin Because i'll not active much. And also yobit, though yobit pays lower incentive er post when compared to bit-x still they're (yobit) paying instantly.
Rotator

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:31:47 AM

Best campaigns are already taken.
Best rates are for Hero and Legendary so the rest of us must take whatever we find and struggle begins. Older members don't like signature so if they are not pleased with your post quality they will publicly attack you.. In this environment only solution is to wait till you become a least Senior or campaings with bigger rates..
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:37:04 AM

I know many peoples who are complaining about bit-x signature campaign. they are not paying at the time. and some time all posts won't counted. but this is still one of the hot campaign over there for Hero and Legendary members.

yes, it has to do with their revenue maybe, because at the early stage the payments were always working right, when you earn less you do less, you focus less on priority
xxxDD

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:57:56 AM

yobit because it pay higher than other for JR account
wazzap

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:58:24 AM

So far my favorite signature campaign is Yobit even the post is so high but the payout is everyday Smiley

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:49:02 AM

currently i have 2 favourite signature campaign the first is bitmixer and the second coinmat signature campaign and i had feel comfortable when i was enrolled from those campaign
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:08:48 AM

Signature campaign to be good and a favorite of mine, should have just 2 options
1. Upper daily limit of posting (there are people like me who are online more than offline and this is a good opportunity to earn a bit of extra satoshi)
2. Payment should be automatic and not managed by a single or 2 persons, usually those signatures have delays in payment as its natural to be, a person don't know what will happen to him so delay is very much possible in this scenario.

So far Yobit and Bitcoinmixer are the 2 automatic payments in here, so those 2 are my favorites.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 10:11:16 AM

2. Payment should be automatic and not managed by a single or 2 persons, usually those signatures have delays in payment as its natural to be, a person don't know what will happen to him so delay is very much possible in this scenario.
We've not even once had a delay of more than 1 day (24h), in over 42 weeks/rounds Grin

personally, i like cyrpto-games.net and bitmixer.io. They are my favourite.
I think it is great for a beginner, but if you are like legendary and stuff i would recommend you move to cyrpto-games.net
Do I know you? Smiley

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:20:03 AM

Yobit obviously they give me chance to promote their campaign and give me also chance learning how to trade, heard many things about Bitmixer but don't have chance yet. But seriously I'm okay with yobit because of keeping me to earn my time.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:22:03 AM

The amount of people saying Yobit is their favorite signature campaign is just too high.Blind to the fact that its good for them but bad for the entire forum.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:39:45 AM

i an just wondering what are your favourite signature campaigns? I ask this because some of my friends don't like the signature campaigns they are in, but when i tell them to move, the don't. Pretty strange right. Anyway back to my question. I do have another question, if i am in a particular signature campaign and then i decide to leave it and then return after a while, can i use my previous signature?

I haven't been in many signature campaign like others but the last few signature campaign that i was enjoying were bitmixer, spectrocoin and currently btc2bid, the last one is new so the payment is being expected to be send by the next week so i hope for the best.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:54:33 AM

I haven't been in many signature campaign like others but the last few signature campaign that i was enjoying were bitmixer, spectrocoin and currently btc2bid, the last one is new so the payment is being expected to be send by the next week so i hope for the best.
Really now ? Most of your alternative accounts are filled with Signatures.The least you can do is stop lying about it.Anyway,you're posting here for the signature .Don't ask me how I got that information.Here's how :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206112.msg14325173#msg14325173
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:47:20 AM

I remember when secondstrade was one of the best signature campaigns... Those were the days where Bit-X paid 0.001 per full member post and had no post limits...

I like my current campaign as there is practically no post cap, because I can't post more than 30 posts a day.
yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:54:37 AM

i an just wondering what are your favourite signature campaigns? I ask this because some of my friends don't like the signature campaigns they are in, but when i tell them to move, the don't. Pretty strange right. Anyway back to my question. I do have another question, if i am in a particular signature campaign and then i decide to leave it and then return after a while, can i use my previous signature?
talking about signature campaign,i never found thread like this Grin its interesting..
i ever join some signature campaign,and its really good,yobit signature campaign,secondtrade,and its weekly payment,but now i love my currently signature campaign,its bitsupra signature campaign,daily payout and very interesting rates Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: