Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:55:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: whywefight give us negative feedback !! why ?!  (Read 1705 times)
radhwane (OP)

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:27:15 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2016, 08:21:56 PM by radhwane

whats wrong with this user whywefight https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=289686
he gave a negative feedback i never make a deal with him or promote a ponzi website
what should i do to remove this negative feedback ? do i need to give him a negative feedback too ?
anyway going to report to moderators about this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 10:28:15 AM

If you check the reference, you will see the following:

http://archive.is/koerW#30%

I love Coin Generator , really its a high paying faucet as i'm interested in collecting bitcoin , i joined to coin generator and start earning bitcoin with small house and planing to get AIR PORT the high level in the upgrade system building because there are up to 20 levels,  i really like this system and the design... speaking of design i was make a logos an animated banners for this cool website the admin pay me in advance witch is trusted by me , but if you really scared about your bitcoin dont invest and try to collect some bitcoin and you can upgrade your city with the amount you earned without lost your bitcoin ... good luck for all
Radhwane
Regards!

If you read the feedback, you can see he even links an explanation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583076.0

he gave a negative feedback i never make a deal with him or promote a ponzi website
You could argue about that, considering the above.

anyway going to report to moderators about this
Feedback isn't moderated, no one will help you with it.

do i need to give him a negative feedback too ?
He'd like that.
No, retaliating is mostly not the best thing to do.

what should i do to remove this negative feedback ?
Contacting him should have been the first step.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
radhwane (OP)

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:47:56 AM

but this just a review for coin generator and i get some BTC for that also i design the logo and full package animated banners for them
lot of users submit their review they get BTC so  whywefight gave negative for all users those who submite a review ??
this is a fool and crazy man
should i stop making animated banners bcz of him ?? go to hell going to give him neg too will remove it when he remove his neg

Alaki

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:19:25 AM

should i stop making animated banners bcz of him ??

Neh, you shouldn't IMO (this is an un-related question though I'd guess). BTW, you can't force 'em to remove their feedback. They've their own opinion/view/thinking about ponzi promotors(anything else) & trust isn't moderated AFAIK. They aren't on DT so their feedback shouldn't affect your trust score. Anyway I'd say contacting them 'll be a good choice for you (as Lutpin said above).
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:25:33 PM

should i stop making animated banners bcz of him ??

Neh, you shouldn't IMO (this is an un-related question though I'd guess). BTW, you can't force 'em to remove their feedback. They've their own opinion/view/thinking about ponzi promotors(anything else) & trust isn't moderated AFAIK. They aren't on DT so their feedback shouldn't affect your trust score. Anyway I'd say contacting them 'll be a good choice for you (as Lutpin said above).

as written in my reputation thread, which is linked in my feedback, there is a way to get it removed. it is an offer. i decided to leave a reply here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583076.msg14398269#msg14398269

op you may close this thread, depending on where you want me to reply in the future.

aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:43:11 PM

Something weird just happened!  I was just reading this thread and in the original post, there is a screen shot.  I was hovering my cursor over that screen shot and accidentally clicked and it brought up what appear to be another website in another language.  I quickly closed it out.  Can someone see if this is a problem?  I don't want to get hacked.
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 03:45:44 PM

Rating is incorrect and shouold be removed, you did say to people that if they are not sure, they shouldnt invest, is the negative trust for you saying thaat you love the site? or is it for talking about the design?

whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:46:47 PM

Something weird just happened!  I was just reading this thread and in the original post, there is a screen shot.  I was hovering my cursor over that screen shot and accidentally clicked and it brought up what appear to be another website in another language.  I quickly closed it out.  Can someone see if this is a problem?  I don't want to get hacked.

thats the site where the screen was uploaded to

aardvark15

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:49:45 PM

thats the site where the screen was uploaded to

Okay thanks.  With it being in a different language, I didn't know what it was.
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:49:57 PM

Rating is incorrect and shouold be removed, you did say to people that if they are not sure, they shouldnt invest, is the negative trust for you saying thaat you love the site? or is it for talking about the design?

read again, his post says something like: if you are unsure get some other coins and reinvest those.

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 13,425 SAT
User ID:30482069
Review:
I love Coin Generator , really its a high paying faucet as i'm interested in collecting bitcoin , i joined to coin generator and start earning bitcoin with small house and planing to get AIR PORT the high level in the upgrade system building because there are up to 20 levels,  i really like this system and the design... speaking of design i was make a logos an animated banners for this cool website the admin pay me in advance witch is trusted by me , but if you really scared about your bitcoin dont invest and try to collect some bitcoin and you can upgrade your city with the amount you earned without lost your bitcoin ... good luck for all
Radhwane
Regards!

he speaks of trust because he was paid for something else

Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 03:51:47 PM

read again, his post says something like: if you are unsure get some other coins and reinvest those.

I love ♥ Coin Generator!
My Earnings: 13,425 SAT
User ID:30482069
Review:
I love Coin Generator , really its a high paying faucet as i'm interested in collecting bitcoin , i joined to coin generator and start earning bitcoin with small house and planing to get AIR PORT the high level in the upgrade system building because there are up to 20 levels,  i really like this system and the design... speaking of design i was make a logos an animated banners for this cool website the admin pay me in advance witch is trusted by me , but if you really scared about your bitcoin dont invest and try to collect some bitcoin and you can upgrade your city with the amount you earned without lost your bitcoin ... good luck for all
Radhwane
Regards!

he speaks of trust because he was paid for something else
So you gave him negative trust because he stated that he got paid for some work that he did?
That isnt even directly promoting the website

whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:53:31 PM

i left a negative because he was suggesting the site is working, paying, can be trusted and he engaged others to invest. last time i checked, coin-gnt wasnt paying any more.

i am just pointing out his trust to the website is for the wrong reasons. The funny thing is you quoted my post where i highlighted the most important statements.... Roll Eyes

Do me a favour, quote his post in question and higlight which part of it is not advertising...

Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 03:57:03 PM

i left a negative because he was suggesting the site is working, paying, can be trusted and he engaged others to invest. last time i checked, coin-gnt wasnt paying any more.

i am just pointing out his trust to the website is for the wrong reasons.

Do me a favour, quote his post in question and higlight which part of it is not advertising...
'
Was it working/paying when he made the post?
Where did he engage others to invest? Did he not say use the faucet if you arent sure?

whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:00:36 PM

i am just pointing out his trust to the website is for the wrong reasons.

'
Was it working/paying when he made the post?
Where did he engage others to invest? Did he not say use the faucet if you arent sure?

Please check the red arrows:

It was paying but like we said multiple times before, it stopped without a warning. After others made investments, maybe because of his post maybe not.

There is a statement of me with an offer for a solution here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583076.msg14398592#msg14398592

Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 04:02:54 PM

So when he posted, all the info was correct, So why are we persecuting him? because the site went scam 2 months later?
If something becomes illegal today, should we charge people who did what just became illegal 2 weeks ago?

whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:04:30 PM

So when he posted, all the info was correct, So why are we persecuting him? because the site went scam 2 months later?
If something becomes illegal today, should we charge people who did what just became illegal 2 weeks ago?

We can go with other exapmles and move from the current case or stick with that case. I would like to stick with that current case:

He advertised a ponzi so i -ved him.

More information can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583076.msg14052758#msg14052758 also here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583076.msg6375969#msg6375969 (last Q) and my offered solution can be found here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583076.msg14398592#msg14398592

Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 04:06:52 PM

We can go with other exapmles and move from the current case or stick with that case. I would like to stick with that current case:

Your whole mootive for this is that you lost some bitcoins some time ago in a ponzi, If you posted something in such a thread at that time, should you get negative trust?

Also, answer my previous question

whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:12:26 PM

Your whole mootive for this is that you lost some bitcoins some time ago in a ponzi, If you posted something in such a thread at that time, should you get negative trust?

Also, answer my previous question

I know you would play that card thats why i was giving it to you. Yes i have lost some money my self in a ponzi and yes i advertised it somewhere and yes if youthink i deserve to be -ved please do so. If you dig up where i advertised it i will remove it. The logic i use on other applys for me too. its that simple.

I dont tag people because i lost some coins, i just told you i made that exp and no one (or just a few) told me this is a bad thing to do. As peoples brain turns of because of greed i decided to do so and post warnings and -ve people that drag others in, like it happend to me. Except some other people around here i learn from my mistakes.

So when he posted, all the info was correct,

It was paying. He did some work. Thats correct.

So why are we persecuting him?

Its me and i do so because he advertised a ponzi.

because the site went scam 2 months later?

See above.

Fun fact is, that happens this way or the other way around in some countrys. BUT like i said, i want to stick to the topic. Its not about other stuff, its about ponzis.

Your Point Is Invalid

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 04:17:38 PM

Ok, i have a request, just outline, in his post, the part were he said he invested and profited or that he knows someone who has invested and profited.

Saying you love a site doesnt drag people in

whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:28:08 PM

Ok, i have a request, just outline, in his post, the part were he said he invested and profited or that he knows someone who has invested and profited.

Saying you love a site doesnt drag people in

you are kidding me right???

now you do me a favour, highlight those parts that are not advertising...

EDIT: Oh there is a line saying: MY EARNINGS Roll Eyes

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: