Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:27:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin site making $4k monthly for sale - 9 days left  (Read 1766 times)
donaldbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 07:55:31 PM

Hello

I'm selling Popular Bitcoin Site on Flippa :

i posted proof for site income, payouts,..etc

Site age : ~ 3 months.
Alexa rank : 15,000
Site income : ~$4000 monthly.

Auction on flippa to start bids :
https://flippa.com/6233792-hitpxl-com

Current bids : $1

* i'll update this topic depending on Flippa updates.

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 07:57:56 PM

by the way i connected my adsense via flippa, so you can see real traffic and adsense income on flippa auction.

Thanks for interesting.

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 12:32:14 PM

current bids : $1500

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:56:28 PM

What is the Reserve?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 03:58:24 PM

What is the Reserve?

sorry i can't share reserve price.

if you're interesting drop your bid.

Thanks for interesting!

crilleaz

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

★ Always strive for the best ★

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 09:31:17 PM

Why are you selling?

LiskFaucets. The hub and rotator for Lisk faucets. Overview faucets | RotatorReferral generator
Vote for 'liskfaucets' as delegate so we can ensure higher faucet rewards!
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 09:48:40 PM

i have many other sites and don't have time to check all..

Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:22:06 PM

You don't have time to check a website at 4k$ month? Seriously? Roll Eyes

And you cant just pay someone to take care of it? Share the site profits at 50/50?

Reaaaaaaaaaaally strange IMHO...

BitcoinReseller

Activity: 386
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:26:34 PM

You don't have time to check a website at 4k$ month? Seriously? Roll Eyes

And you cant just pay someone to take care of it? Share the site profits at 50/50?

Reaaaaaaaaaaally strange IMHO...

i own DonaldCoin.com which is much better than HitPxl, HenBTC.com, Adalso,..etc

HitPxl is good, but not best thing i have.

by the way price is updated on flippa,
current bids : $5000

▓▓▓ ➤ Start Your Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓ ➤ Best Bitcoin Paying Sites ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:28:43 PM

I would stay away from this. From flippa: "HitPxl becomes quickly one of most popular sites in Bitcoin world and people visiting out site every day"

Strange considering that I don't know a single person in the space that has even heard of your site (I asked people). Have a feeling this won't go well for the buyer.
Laosai

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:32:09 PM

I would stay away from this. From flippa: "HitPxl becomes quickly one of most popular sites in Bitcoin world and people visiting out site every day"

Strange considering that I don't know a single person in the space that has even heard of your site (I asked people). Have a feeling this won't go well for the buyer.

Exactly.
And nobody sells a 4k$ income. You can put someone to manage it. You'll still get the profit...

Or if you want to sell it you ask at least 50k$, you don't accept prices like 5k$...

Operatr

Activity: 798

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 02:41:45 PM

Exactly.
And nobody sells a 4k$ income. You can put someone to manage it. You'll still get the profit...

Or if you want to sell it you ask at least 50k$, you don't accept prices like 5k$...

Yeah but @donaldbitcoin could have the RESERVE set at $500,000 for all we know.

So he gets this site some additional exposure for the price of the flippa listing fee, and a chance to score a lottery priced sale in the process.

It's actually a smart move from a "marketing" standpoint as well. Even MORE people now know about the site because of this flippa auction and who knows how much ADDITIONAL Adsense revenue he has picked up from just posting this site for sale. Well played @donaldbitcoin Well Played! :-)

BUT... Something about the site stats doesn't quite add up IMO, and the buyer could wind up having some serious "buyer remorse" :-)

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:21:36 PM

Exactly.

So he gets this site some additional exposure for the price of the flippa listing fee, and a chance to score a lottery priced sale in the process.

It's actually a smart move from a "marketing" standpoint as well. Even MORE people now know about the site because of this flippa auction and who knows how much ADDITIONAL Adsense revenue he has picked up from just posting this site for sale. Well played @donaldbitcoin Well Played! :-)

BUT... Something about the site stats doesn't quite add up IMO, and the buyer could wind up having some serious "buyer remorse" :-)

What doesn't add up is how quickly he got to his user base. Its pretty common for people to make trashy sites like this, pump up the stats then ditch it on a unsuspecting buyer.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:51:54 PM

It's common in site flipping that you estimate your site's reserve price by averaging what you can earn with the site you're selling for about a year or more, and by your claims this site would have a whopping ~$50k price tag - and yet it's designed like it was a from a decade ago.

Even the traffic analytics seems fishy, looks like cloaked to me - unless you can show referrer statistics for that whole 50%.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Laosai

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 04:42:36 PM

Exactly.

Yeah ok... Right for the reserve that can be set at any price.

That would explain this bullshit auction.

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 04:49:05 PM

can you give me this site for installment.. I'll earn 4k$ month and pay you all your money in 3 months. lolzzz

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
bigs21024

Activity: 294

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:49:19 PM

no dont think so if it was earning that you would keep

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:05:52 PM

You'll need to prove income to get more interested buyers. Seems like a lot for this website.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:29:38 PM

You'll need to prove income to get more interested buyers. Seems like a lot for this website.

The OP did "prove it", he also forgot to mention though that this site shouldn't qualify for google ads because it rewards users to visit it (thats why most faucets don't have google ads, because the site gets banned). That leaves you with Bitcoin advertising companies... Which traditionally do not make content producers much money.

Whoever wants to spend $5k++ on a faucet is a fool. You could have a similar site built for a few hundred bucks at most, and you would get instant traffic (much of which is "cheap" traffic for advertisers) because of FaucetBox and all of the faucet rotators.

Laosai

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:35:24 PM

The OP did "prove it", he also forgot to mention though that this site shouldn't qualify for google ads because it rewards users to visit it (thats why most faucets don't have google ads, because the site gets banned). That leaves you with Bitcoin advertising companies... Which traditionally do not make content producers much money.

Whoever wants to spend $5k++ on a faucet is a fool. You could have a similar site built for a few hundred bucks at most, and you would get instant traffic (much of which is "cheap" traffic for advertisers) because of FaucetBox and all of the faucet rotators.

How did he prove it?
It's impossible to earn 4k$ everymonth with a faucet only from adds. Getting 1000$ of income is already extremely hard!!!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: