Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 4201 times)
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 10:45:08 PM

snip
The faucet seems to be down for some maintenance atm; i'm sorry about the inconvenience
Logged there 6 minutes ago and it was working, the first one went good but in the second one the faucet went off, my question is can i check how many have i completed until now, my goal is to reach first 0.01 and so on.

Acehigh562

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:50:43 PM

Whats going on faucet is now back off and did we get a pay increase
West man

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:54:16 PM

I was just trying it out 20 minutes ago and it was off. If you see wait 297 seconds that does not mean it is working. If you try it again after that 300 seconds have passed and see the following messages:
Sent or faucet is off.
Then you know your answer. Sent means it is up and the other means it is off still.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BetcoinRakeback.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
████▄█▄████
███████████
████▄█▄████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/tr
kerrisyrus235

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:57:36 PM

enroll me for your CAMPAIGN
1PDZ6zjA99j1VZVGQDubNH8noPnzK6nb3t

and let me inform when you update your list.thanks
Acehigh562

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:58:45 PM

I was just trying it out 20 minutes ago and it was off. If you see wait 297 seconds that does not mean it is working. If you try it again after that 300 seconds have passed and see the following messages:
Sent or faucet is off.
Then you know your answer. Sent means it is up and the other means it is off still.

Thanks for the info but im familar with the process did 80 captchas yesterday for sweetiebtc yesterday i was just wondering if OP know when it will go back up
Flomess (OP)

Activity: 705
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:00:30 PM

enroll me in the campaign.

13cMLBSSUm6URzZzyCLk6qHsH9

and please tell us when will we have to start claiming. Smiley
Enrolled, account n.21!

snip
The faucet seems to be down for some maintenance atm; i'm sorry about the inconvenience
Logged there 6 minutes ago and it was working, the first one went good but in the second one the faucet went off, my question is can i check how many have i completed until now, my goal is to reach first 0.01 and so on.
You can check your progress on the spreadsheet, but it's not actually in real time since it's not automated and i need to update manually the work done.

The faucet is off for maintenance atm, i'm sorry but there is actually not much i can do about it.
The first 20 accounts get +5% on the first "75 solved captchas" payment for the inconvenience of me non being able to update the spreadsheet with your accounts.

Sent or faucet is off.
It might seem like it's up when you first open your broswer but it's not really (not atm). The faucet has a VPN prevention system that makes you wait 300 seconds after you first open your broswer.

enroll me for your CAMPAIGN
1PDZ6zjA99j1VZVGQDubNH8noPnzK6nb3t

and let me inform when you update your list.thanks
Enrolled, account n.22!
Check your working address on the spreadsheet
Acehigh562

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:05:20 PM

enroll me in the campaign.

13cMLBSSUm6URzZzyCLk6qHsH9

and please tell us when will we have to start claiming. Smiley
Enrolled, account n.21!

snip
You can check your progress on the spreadsheet, but it's not actually in real time since it's not automated and i need to update manually the work done.

The faucet is off for maintenance atm, i'm sorry but there is actually not much i can do about it.
The first 20 accounts get +5% on the first "75 solved captchas" payment for the inconvenience of me non being able to update the spreadsheet with your accounts.

Sent or faucet is off.
It might seem like it's up when you first open your broswer but it's not really (not atm). The faucet has a VPN prevention system that makes you wait 300 seconds after you first open your broswer.

Sounds good Op but i thought we was getting 10 percent bonus thats wat the post stat
Flomess (OP)

Activity: 705

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:10:35 PM

Yes, if you are able to solve 75 captchas in one day (start and end @ 00.00 UTC+1) you will recive the 10% bonus on the payment, as stated in the OP.

I am going to sleep right now, sorry for the inconvenience of the faucet being down.
Updating the spreadsheet tomorrow morning!
satria33

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:21:42 AM

enroll me in

1CNYoXrJJeANqfsVGzrk1ZoB75zpuoduqh

thank you
smashbtc

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:28:12 AM

Yes, if you are able to solve 75 captchas in one day (start and end @ 00.00 UTC+1) you will recive the 10% bonus on the payment, as stated in the OP.

I am going to sleep right now, sorry for the inconvenience of the faucet being down.
Updating the spreadsheet tomorrow morning!

Ok take your time and sleep well.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 05:11:14 AM

this is 10AM day time in Pakistan..

I am starting my work, and I'll continue for next 7 hours..

please count down my work.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:07:14 AM

I would like to give it a try and be enrolled.
16SKE7oJeYjA9gQ3x9qaRScmtLtRkJ87xt
Thanks

Devesh

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:25:15 AM

Hey mate send me the address i will use and i reply my address to you thanks.

Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:49:52 AM

HI.
I followed all steps and methods you given in main thread. but it is showing me the faucet is currently Off. now please guide us what to do now, should we wait when faucet open, or you give us another faucet to solve captcha?
dipkiss

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:21:04 AM

you do realise raiblocks is a crypto currency and that the person you are working for is paying you 0.015 btc, then selling those coins here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828 for over 0.04btc

you could literally download the wallet yourself and earn 0.04 btc by doing it yourself instead
MagicIsMe

Activity: 294

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:24:56 AM

you do realise raiblocks is a crypto currency and that the person you are working for is paying you 0.015 btc, then selling those coins here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828 for over 0.04btc

you could literally download the wallet yourself and earn 0.04 btc by doing it yourself instead

Exactly. You guys are getting ripped off by the service you yourself provide. Flomess makes money by literally doing nothing while you guys are stuck at your computers for hours, solving those captchas Undecided.

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 10:26:11 AM

from where did you copied this message? I received the same message from two different peoples. I just want to know who is sending this message to every one in privately?

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:28:53 AM

Exactly. You guys are getting ripped off by the service you yourself provide. Flomess makes money by literally doing nothing while you guys are stuck at your computers for hours, solving those captchas Undecided.

oh thats really surprising. I was also wondering why peoples paying very high rates for just solving a captcha. I thought it Is just another type of data entry work.. now I understand what is the secret behind this work.
thanks for informing
dipkiss

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:47:31 AM

from where did you copied this message? I received the same message from two different peoples. I just want to know who is sending this message to every one in privately?
that's not important who send this massage..important is its true..just focus on the main topic,forget about the news source
imbest

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:57:29 AM

that's not important who send this massage..important is its true..just focus on the main topic,forget about the news source
yeah its true..i checked the thread where member posted their buy/sell order for raiblock.but i promised to some one that i'll sell all my mrai to him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: