Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:32:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to play gambling in a smart way?  (Read 83558 times)
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:17:36 PM

That's very true, but with odds against you, and the track record of losing, you'd think people would just be happy that they retrieved their losses, lol
yes that is right. but i think if you are playing gambling in a limit and with a strategy. then surely you are playing it in a smart way. i think through this you can also minimize your risk of loosing money.
TippingPoint
Legendary

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:34:35 PM

Play against other players.
Be observant.
Be patient.
Identify players who are more reckless than you, weaker than you, or more afraid than you.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:04:12 PM

Be observant.
Be patient.
Identify players who are more reckless than you, weaker than you, or more afraid than you.

But, these are not possible for an online gambler. When we want instant gambling, then we have to go playing against house edge. Your ideas are only possible when we are visiting do you gambling house. Still, selecting your opponent will not at all possible by analysing their characters.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:09:29 PM

I have noticed so many players are just gambling for the sake of profits only. But majority of them loses most of the games eventually as they are not smart players.

So how should we gamble in a smart way so that we do not get more frustrations due to continuous losses?

First thing first, only gamble money that you can afford to lose. Once have that in place, divide that bankroll into at least 10 sessions - e.g.: your bank roll is $1,000, divide it into 10 which gives you 100 each session. play only per session and once you loss that session, start with another session. Your goal is to create new sessions. IMPORTANT: create a system and test it several times - once, you find a winner, execute it accordingly without emotions! If you lose, blame that system and not yourself. However, if you lose 1 session, remember that you still have 9 more sessions to pay with. Play it slow and nice without emotion - I know it's hard but once you get the hang of it, it will be easy.

Final note, we are not robot and we have emotions, right? Of course! Thus, only allow that emotion takes place the moment you cash out profits already and you will be a happy lad..

These are sound easy but it's not - it needs a lot of practice to master. I myself is mastering it at the moment.

Hope it help.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 08:29:21 PM

That's very true, but with odds against you, and the track record of losing, you'd think people would just be happy that they retrieved their losses, lol

No people go on even after having a loss and profit. They must want more. Then they play until they even more debt than ever ! Maybe twice as much ! Now what ? Now they use that same btc again .... Goes on.

zodin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:29:42 PM

yes that is right. but i think if you are playing gambling in a limit and with a strategy. then surely you are playing it in a smart way. i think through this you can also minimize your risk of loosing money.
i also agree with you. if you are really playing with a proper planing that is the real way of planing bitcoin in a smart way. i think you should be committed in your decision.  and only then you can play in a smart way.
TippingPoint
Legendary

Activity: 905

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:00:46 PM

Be observant.
Be patient.

But, these are not possible for an online gambler. When we want instant gambling, then we have to go playing against house edge. Your ideas are only possible when we are visiting do you gambling house. Still, selecting your opponent will not at all possible by analysing their characters.

Of course it is possible online!  It is easier than when playing live.  We get a permanent written record of each of our opponent's actions to help.

boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:08:49 AM

Be observant.
Be patient.

Of course it is possible online!  It is easier than when playing live.  We get a permanent written record of each of our opponent's actions to help.

Yes it is not possible to find the players that are weaker than you and you don't know how to find people that are like that.
Most of the good gamblers they tend to make themselves being look like a fool so that their opponents tend to think that they are going to win from them the easy way but they are wrong.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:34:22 AM

Always, always, set a limit for both losing and profit. If you do not have the discipline to stick to that, than you are better off not gambling to begin with.

Easier said then done though Sad
It is difficult to have a limit when you want to get back your money after a loss. It's extremely tempting for most people to put more money in again without really thinking. I think if you lack discipline you shouldn't even gamble at all just like you say because it really can't be helped.
Confusing really when people think have to discipline in gambling.
As gambling itself is not a place for good people who mostly have a high discipline level.
Gambling is bad at all , gamble on smart way or whatever is meaningless .just roll it and wait for the outcome.

It is not that confusing though because you really need that discipline in order to not losing much money and to control your mind when you are on losing streak. Btw gambling is not bad and the one that really bad is us which cant control our greed and our mind
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:44:43 AM

I think one of the best ways to play gambling in a smart way is being really good at the game that you're playing. For example, in poker, the better you are at the game, the higher your possibility in winning. Some people even memorize the deck so they know if the cards that he is waiting for is already been drawn in the previous round. Some people try to manipulate the other players to thinking that he is holding not-so-good cards but he actually has a really good pair.

plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:51:59 AM

I have noticed so many players are just gambling for the sake of profits only. But majority of them loses most of the games eventually as they are not smart players.

So how should we gamble in a smart way so that we do not get more frustrations due to continuous losses?
Thats very simple, if they dont want to lose just dont gamble. Smart players should know when they need to stop. Thats the problem of the other player, in frustration they keep gamble and gamble until theyre broke. Dont risk it all, thats the thing i want say to all who play gamble.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:06:36 AM

Gambling is more about being lucky than being smart imo,of course you need some logic and strategy cause if you make dump desicions you will lose.I think that the most important is to know when to stop people get greedy when they win and they go for more but they forget that they can't be lucky forever and end in loss.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:30:58 AM

Always, always, set a limit for both losing and profit. If you do not have the discipline to stick to that, than you are better off not gambling to begin with.

It is difficult to have a limit when you want to get back your money after a loss. It's extremely tempting for most people to put more money in again without really thinking. I think if you lack discipline you shouldn't even gamble at all just like you say because it really can't be helped.
As gambling itself is not a place for good people who mostly have a high discipline level.
Gambling is bad at all , gamble on smart way or whatever is meaningless .just roll it and wait for the outcome.

It is not that confusing though because you really need that discipline in order to not losing much money and to control your mind when you are on losing streak. Btw gambling is not bad and the one that really bad is us which cant control our greed and our mind
Regardless of our financial status in life it would be very dangerous for us to gamble if we don't have self control as the risk of losing big money is huge. We should not gamble at all if we have that kind of weaknesses on us.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:40:56 AM

your opinion and words much more confusing me now Sad
how could gambling did not bad at all when you gamble and 'can not control yourself' itself categorized as bad thing for you?
gambling itself is not a smart action right? how could be there is a smart way to gamble?
saiha

Activity: 840

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:41:55 AM

your opinion and words much more confusing me now Sad
how could gambling did not bad at all when you gamble and 'can not control yourself' itself categorized as bad thing for you?
gambling itself is not a smart action right? how could be there is a smart way to gamble?

Well gambling is bad for those people who don't know how to manage their bitcoins/money in playing it. Because for sure they are just going to lose.

And the smartest way of playing gambling is that quit already when you are win some pot today and play again tomorrow.

Vires in Numeris
eann014

Activity: 1078

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:21:45 AM

I do gamble and I can limit myself especially even my extra money is losing I will actually stop, because I don't really want to lose a lot of money that I cannot afford to lose. So I don't think you cannot control yourself.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:01:42 PM

I do gamble and I can limit myself especially even my extra money is losing I will actually stop, because I don't really want to lose a lot of money that I cannot afford to lose. So I don't think you cannot control yourself.
yes that is also a smart way of gambling if you limit your money for gambling. and do not exceed that limit. through this you will not lose your all investment in the same time and it will provide you opportunity to recover your lost.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:14:51 PM

yes that is also a smart way of gambling if you limit your money for gambling. and do not exceed that limit. through this you will not lose your all investment in the same time and it will provide you opportunity to recover your lost.
Recover your loss are fine , just don't plan to do it.

As most of the times , it is make you under pressure to keep playing until your goal reached. And the results of it always ended up losing instead the loss get recovered.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:23:24 PM

As most of the times , it is make you under pressure to keep playing until your goal reached. And the results of it always ended up losing instead the loss get recovered.
And when you are under pressure especially when you are down big, there is a possibility that you are not thinking clear anymore and your techniques in gambling will not be followed under the situation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:26:38 PM

I agree in gambling 100% chance to losing your amount and only 1% to win it. So it is really clear that no one could have smart way in gambling. It is depend on us when we are playing gambling and suddenly we win it, so the next step would be stopped it. because if we play continuously so we would be loosed the whole amount which we  have already win it. In my eyes, it is a smart way in gambling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: