Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:01:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to play gambling in a smart way?  (Read 83556 times)
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:02:20 AM

Well chances of you going on a winning streak is pretty slim compared to your chances to be on a losing run. I think the smartest way would be to play only with a specific amount whether you win or lose. That's aside from the fact that you need to have strict self control
Yes, bankroll management is very necessary if you want to gamble in a smart way, you will never win from gambling fine I understand but at least make some limits and stop yourself from depositing what you can't afford to loose. I personally have deposited once the money I needed next day, anyways somehow I won that day lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:19:51 AM

If you already win, don't play more or you will just end up losing. Control yourself from both winning and losing. Don't be greedy if you are winning. And control youself from betting more if your lossing. Also set a target profit everytime you play. A profit which is possible to obtain. That will help you to get greedy.

Indeed this is good advice it is good to stop when someone is on winning streak but it is very hard decision, if we learn how to control our emotions to play on online gambling site than it is really good for a person, because greedy person has no life in gambling.
Like they said, you need to seize the moment. When you are in a winning streak it is hard to stop because our greediness will strike, we want to make more money and we can only get that if we will continue to gamble. However, the sad reality is we lose in the end when our greediness will be use in gambling.
It's hard to fall for the trap, you need to stop when it is the right time to stop regardless if you are winning or not. Always consider that there's still tomorrow and it is indicated in your game plan your target winning may it be in exact figure or a certain percentage, you need to strictly follow it or suffers your greedy action.
There is never right time to stop in gambling because maybe you were going to win more and you stopped ? So I think the only way to do smart gambling is play it for fun, don't think much if won too much by chance, cashout immediately and if lost, just quit for the day.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:04:55 AM

If you already win, don't play more or you will just end up losing. Control yourself from both winning and losing. Don't be greedy if you are winning. And control youself from betting more if your lossing. Also set a target profit everytime you play. A profit which is possible to obtain. That will help you to get greedy.

Indeed this is good advice it is good to stop when someone is on winning streak but it is very hard decision, if we learn how to control our emotions to play on online gambling site than it is really good for a person, because greedy person has no life in gambling.
Like they said, you need to seize the moment. When you are in a winning streak it is hard to stop because our greediness will strike, we want to make more money and we can only get that if we will continue to gamble. However, the sad reality is we lose in the end when our greediness will be use in gambling.
It's hard to fall for the trap, you need to stop when it is the right time to stop regardless if you are winning or not. Always consider that there's still tomorrow and it is indicated in your game plan your target winning may it be in exact figure or a certain percentage, you need to strictly follow it or suffers your greedy action.
There is never right time to stop in gambling because maybe you were going to win more and you stopped ? So I think the only way to do smart gambling is play it for fun, don't think much if won too much by chance, cashout immediately and if lost, just quit for the day.
There is actually a great time to stop the gambling, which at the time of deposit to bet has run out and by the time we've won a few games. If the deposit is up to bet better stop gambling and back again in a few weeks because if we continue to bet it will be able to drain all our money. And if we've won some games it is better to stop, in order to keep the victory. But you're right, responding to gambling for fun is a good way of gambling. Because we will not focus on the advantages and disadvantages but on fun, self-control is also a must-have in order to have a limit.
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:27:14 AM

for me to play gambling with smart way is dont be greedy
if we already get se profits better we leave it and come back next day
i think it will work because in my experience i always getting lose when play on longer run
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:29:45 AM

i think it will work because in my experience i always getting lose when play on longer run

It's easy to think about that when you are not busy betting.. But if you are betting and in the mood to gamble, it's definitely hard to quit even if you are winning...Others even let their wins got busted again just to kill the time and stay at the gambling site longer...  Smiley
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:33:17 AM

It's easy to think about that when you are not busy betting.. But if you are betting and in the mood to gamble, it's definitely hard to quit even if you are winning...Others even let their wins got busted again just to kill the time and stay at the gambling site longer...  Smiley

Exactly suppose if we are in long run loss we can control our mind, and we can stop our play, But when we are in the long run win it is very hard to stop in the middle. Those who have 100% control on their emotions and mind they only can do this. 
fllipperr

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:37:03 AM

Just gamble for entertainment and don't bet much.  You are probably going to lose in the long run so keep that in mind while you do it.  If you are lucky enough to win big, then stop at that point and take your profits.
vindicare

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:52:27 AM

You have to be diligent in researching how the game will be played so you will not be ignorant on how things are going. Don't ever try to believe the beginners luck thing because there is not so. If you want to gamble always remember to reserve some money for food after the game because that's the time when you want to think for an alternative or tricks next time you will gamble again.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:18:55 AM

But it's easy to take break after getting the winning streak in gambling that is quite difficult task to keep us clam down while betting, nobody want to stop during winning season in fact it make us more greedy and our mind encourage us to play more and more because that is our day.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 04:54:19 AM

But it's easy to take break after getting the winning streak in gambling that is quite difficult task to keep us clam down while betting, nobody want to stop during winning season in fact it make us more greedy and our mind encourage us to play more and more because that is our day.

That is true. If we don't have any pre-planned betting and don't have a system to stop at certain amount of profit or goal, then people tend to having hard time in stopping during winning steak. But if you have pre-planned betting system just like of professional gamblers, then you will automatically stop when you reach your goal and start a new session.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:04:40 AM

That is true. If we don't have any pre-planned betting and don't have a system to stop at certain amount of profit or goal, then people tend to having hard time in stopping during winning steak. But if you have pre-planned betting system just like of professional gamblers, then you will automatically stop when you reach your goal and start a new session.
Every gambler should have a game plan, you cannot just gamble without it as that is not a smart way in gambling. Regardless of your purpose in gambling, you need to have a good game plan whether you want to make money or just to gamble for fun.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:12:56 PM

Me too, if I will win in gambling once I will be contented with it, because I really don't play because I just want to win, I just play because I want to just entertain myself.  Cheesy
I am not that greedy person, that I need to just wait my turn to win again and again.
But what is more important is to play for fun and to win at the same time, if we can have that in gambling I guess life would be easy. However, the reality will always happen that we cannot win in gambling so instead for forcing our goal we just have to enjoy it.
Exactly so that, even if we didn't win the game at least we enjoyed that moment and I think that is more important. Smiley
dollarbill$44

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:36:39 PM

Follow sports events  and you will know who is on top Smiley
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:47:43 PM

Follow sports events  and you will know who is on top Smiley
Moreover sports betting is not a gambling type in my personal opinion as it has different aspects from usual gambling.

But now a days, people are preferring to go sports betting as it is the only way to gamble in smart way. I am also having good experience with the sports betting as I am good in predicting soccer games.
PokemonFun

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:50:45 PM

To play smart play only with free money try to not risk own money or if you risk own money then try to deposit when you see some kind of promotions on that site to get some bonus.
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:37:23 PM

in the end is very difficult to find a safe way to benefit each gambling. Well, how terbaikya just taking care of yourself in order not to lose control, because if you're craving and loss of control, it will be very difficult to find an advantage in the game. control yourself and calm mind is probably a good way
to me the only safe and smart way of playing gambling is to play gambling in a limit, if you have some strategy for your gambling and you play gambling in a limit then you can prevent yourself from such a big lost,

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
jcojci

Activity: 700
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:49:23 PM

its hard to play gambling in a smart way as many people don't think about this, all they want is to how win the games and not think what is good strategy they will use in that games. but i am sure that there a few person that will use the smart way to win the gambling games and i don't know what is that.
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 10:03:23 PM

its hard to play gambling in a smart way as many people don't think about this, all they want is to how win the games and not think what is good strategy they will use in that games. but i am sure that there a few person that will use the smart way to win the gambling games and i don't know what is that.
I think there is no smart way in gambling because gambling is base on luck but depends what game.. if you want to be smart for wise decision i think it is the best to choose a gambling that you can easily predict like sports betting you can try sports betting since it is easy to bet there and many tips here are given free that can help you to choose what is the best but your own analyse is the best..

Make crypto as your bank.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:13:23 AM

There is no way to play gambling smart. Almost all strategy that we know are not consistent and most of the time fails. If a gambler finds a way to bet smartly, well, it must be a cheat and not a strategy. That's the only way to play it smartly. But to normal gamblers the only way to make you bet like a smart guy, I think quitting after winning and quitting when you are losing few are the best way.

saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:08:52 AM

There is no way to play gambling smart. Almost all strategy that we know are not consistent and most of the time fails. If a gambler finds a way to bet smartly, well, it must be a cheat and not a strategy. That's the only way to play it smartly. But to normal gamblers the only way to make you bet like a smart guy, I think quitting after winning and quitting when you are losing few are the best way.

There is a way to play gambling smartly and for me that is an easy thing to do. You will just gamble very small amount as you gamble.

And upon winning with that small capital then you should be able to save some of it so that you can secure your profit already.

If you are not that lucky and with just your start 1-3 games then you may not to consider to continue, just take a rest and gamble again tomorrow.

Vires in Numeris
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: