Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:03:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to play gambling in a smart way?  (Read 83559 times)
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:46:31 AM

to me make a good strategy for your gambling and then follow that strategy strongly and never try to cross that strategy and only then you can make money in gambling and that is the smartest way of making money.
But strategy can't make you lucky and in gambling luck is important factor on your winning.
If you are talking about strategy regarding managing your bankroll, stopping after loss and withdrawing when you make profit than yes those could be helpful to limit your total loss but i don't think you will be able to make good money constantly with gambling.
Strategy is something that can reduce risks, but it is a game designed in a way that risks are always high, that is, in spite of reducing them, such strategies usually don't prevent the player from being exposed to a high level of risks. This makes it necessary to pay attention to the amount of money that is put into it, since betting too high amounts can bring personal problems to the person's life.
Yes, the strategies will not help you to make a profit, But sometimes it will work, and it will help you to reduce your loss in gambling. If you play the blind game, then I think you will lose all money. And yes betting high amount is too risky play, if you can afford your loss you can try this otherwise please don't play this method it will spoil your life.
It's fun to always experiment on our strategies in gambling, that gives additional sensation when we play. Being smart in gambling is not only thinking of your way to win but all the factors especially on how to manage yourself in the event you are experiencing big loses. Smart people knows, how to control their emotion and understand that gambling has ups and downs so we should always do that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:52:00 AM

to me make a good strategy for your gambling and then follow that strategy strongly and never try to cross that strategy and only then you can make money in gambling and that is the smartest way of making money.
But strategy can't make you lucky and in gambling luck is important factor on your winning.
If you are talking about strategy regarding managing your bankroll, stopping after loss and withdrawing when you make profit than yes those could be helpful to limit your total loss but i don't think you will be able to make good money constantly with gambling.
Strategy is something that can reduce risks, but it is a game designed in a way that risks are always high, that is, in spite of reducing them, such strategies usually don't prevent the player from being exposed to a high level of risks. This makes it necessary to pay attention to the amount of money that is put into it, since betting too high amounts can bring personal problems to the person's life.
Yes, the strategies will not help you to make a profit, But sometimes it will work, and it will help you to reduce your loss in gambling. If you play the blind game, then I think you will lose all money. And yes betting high amount is too risky play, if you can afford your loss you can try this otherwise please don't play this method it will spoil your life.
It's fun to always experiment on our strategies in gambling, that gives additional sensation when we play. Being smart in gambling is not only thinking of your way to win but all the factors especially on how to manage yourself in the event you are experiencing big loses. Smart people knows, how to control their emotion and understand that gambling has ups and downs so we should always do that.

If one is smart then they don't go to gamble to earn money because these games are designed to give you fun and not the money. Gambling houses want to make money by giving you fun and entertainment. So at the end houses are going win and gambling is going lose. For gamblers to win money, they need only luck, and If one understand this logic they will not waste their hard earned money to make easy money from gambling.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:11:18 AM

Gambling is all about money! Gambling smart is just how you organize money. There is no other way to gamble smart, pay for everything, put some money for black days, have fun with family, buy something to your wife and gamble with what is left!
   There is no winning strategies, tactics, schemes its all about money, can you double next bet! Pay attention on your money and its smart!
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:57:04 AM

Gambling is all about money! Gambling smart is just how you organize money. There is no other way to gamble smart, pay for everything, put some money for black days, have fun with family, buy something to your wife and gamble with what is left!
   There is no winning strategies, tactics, schemes its all about money, can you double next bet! Pay attention on your money and its smart!

I don't know where your statement is going or how you connect each sentence from the others. But some of it is true and could possibly a smart way to  gamble like:

Gambling smart is just how you organize money

That's true, you should be organized each time you gamble, not settling first which budget comes to which would mean that you are not smart in using money and probably you are the same in gambling.

gamble with what is left!

That's right, gamble with what's left, that smallest amount you could squeeze out of what you earn.

Pay attention on your money and its smart!

Same as your first statement but that's true, be mindful on how you use your money.

kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:04:00 AM

Gambling with no greed is probably pretty good strategy and determine when saatna berhentin gamble. because the average person is unable to control the desire to gamble and ended up losing

How can you gamble if you are not going to be greedy? This is going to be a hard way of gambling and you can say that it is a smart way because a feeling of a gambler is not measurable and controllable. It depends upon the situation I guess, it is going to be better if most of the time before you are going to gamble you have a game plan and you have certain measurement to reach you aim goal /win for a single day.

It is certainly that many players can not control themselves while gambling. This is the big mistake. The more you gamble without controlling yourselves, the more money you lose in gambling. You need to spend more time in order to learn the ability to control yourself. In my opinion, the best way to control yourself is to gamble with the small bitcoin which can be claimed from the faucet

Lol I don't think that they will enjoy playing on gambling using the small amount that they've only claimed from faucets . Actually it is easy to control yourself while in gambling some people just don't really want to accept their losses , giving yourself a limit is the best way to control yourself from wasting a lot of money and time .
you can play gambling in a smart way if you have limited your playing up to a limit and when you reach to that limit then you stop playing gambling then you can stop gambling when you realize that you cannot make money on that time.

right, limiting all, limit the time and also the money you use to gamble in a day, and do not gamble anymore when you've reached the limit. It's one fairly simple way to gamble in a smart way. But most important is always discipline in living this way. Discipline, lest you destroy the limits, beyond the limit means you can not control yourself.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 08:12:07 AM

I don't know where your statement is going or how you connect each sentence from the others. But some of it is true and could possibly a smart way to  gamble like:

Gambling smart is just how you organize money

That's true, you should be organized each time you gamble, not settling first which budget comes to which would mean that you are not smart in using money and probably you are the same in gambling.

gamble with what is left!

That's right, gamble with what's left, that smallest amount you could squeeze out of what you earn.

Pay attention on your money and its smart!

Same as your first statement but that's true, be mindful on how you use your money.

i think if you really want to play gambling then you need to play gambling in a strategy, and then you need to follow that strategy strictly and only then you can play gambling in a smart way.
Vikingr

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:21:31 PM

Knowing when to stop at a gambling session is the smart way to gamble. Whether we are lose some of our balance or we get some profit from a gambling session, we have to decide when to end that session asap. Most people tend to chase their money when they are at bad streaks and want more while at winning streaks. That is why most people have a bad result at long term.
I think you can not easily know when to stop unless if you are set your limit. and i think we can not consider it as smart ways
For me a smart ways to gamble is to choose where are people are already making good profit and halving fun..
Not only halving fun is our needs i think most of the gamblers want to also making profit.. so like we are heard almost in here in gambling section is sports betting that i think it is  a good choice to make profit and also to have some fun. .that i can consider as bright or smart decision..
If some gamblers are searching for earning money in gambling then I will not say to them as smart because there is no way that a person will earn money in gambling it is only the luck which give some people the winning and it is not sure that when will that luck come to win a person. The smart gamblers are those who gamble only for entertainment.
so you think if someone gamble for fun it is smart? i don't think so.

i don't think losing money is a smart , because no matter you gamble for fun or not there will always a losing. and if you calculate every bet you made , you will see there is a lot of money lost , and it is wasn't smart at all.
If someone will play for fun then he will not lose money because he will not put any money of his needs or his investment in gambling but he will put only that money in gambling which will be a smaller amount and which he will have for fun in his budget.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:17:12 PM

Gambling with no greed is probably pretty good strategy and determine when saatna berhentin gamble. because the average person is unable to control the desire to gamble and ended up losing

How can you gamble if you are not going to be greedy? This is going to be a hard way of gambling and you can say that it is a smart way because a feeling of a gambler is not measurable and controllable. It depends upon the situation I guess, it is going to be better if most of the time before you are going to gamble you have a game plan and you have certain measurement to reach you aim goal /win for a single day.

It is certainly that many players can not control themselves while gambling. This is the big mistake. The more you gamble without controlling yourselves, the more money you lose in gambling. You need to spend more time in order to learn the ability to control yourself. In my opinion, the best way to control yourself is to gamble with the small bitcoin which can be claimed from the faucet

Lol I don't think that they will enjoy playing on gambling using the small amount that they've only claimed from faucets . Actually it is easy to control yourself while in gambling some people just don't really want to accept their losses , giving yourself a limit is the best way to control yourself from wasting a lot of money and time .
you can play gambling in a smart way if you have limited your playing up to a limit and when you reach to that limit then you stop playing gambling then you can stop gambling when you realize that you cannot make money on that time.

right, limiting all, limit the time and also the money you use to gamble in a day, and do not gamble anymore when you've reached the limit. It's one fairly simple way to gamble in a smart way. But most important is always discipline in living this way. Discipline, lest you destroy the limits, beyond the limit means you can not control yourself.
i have limited my gambling strategy and my gambling timing also. i play gambling with a limited money and in a particular timing and that is the reason of my smart way of gambling. i am really satisfy with my gambling and will like to continue it for ever.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:34:51 PM

i have limited my gambling strategy and my gambling timing also. i play gambling with a limited money and in a particular timing and that is the reason of my smart way of gambling. i am really satisfy with my gambling and will like to continue it for ever.
That is an intelligent way to continue gambling if anyone will continue in that way with proper limited timing and limited money then they will not lose much money and will not be addicted to gambling and that is also considered as the smart way to gamble.
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:41:33 PM

A method I haven seen to  work smartly is to gamble 10~20% of your bankroll, that way incase of a losing bet you can easily recover and have a  longer gambling run.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:12:42 PM

Knowing when to stop at a gambling session is the smart way to gamble. Whether we are lose some of our balance or we get some profit from a gambling session, we have to decide when to end that session asap. Most people tend to chase their money when they are at bad streaks and want more while at winning streaks. That is why most people have a bad result at long term.
I think you can not easily know when to stop unless if you are set your limit. and i think we can not consider it as smart ways
For me a smart ways to gamble is to choose where are people are already making good profit and halving fun..
Not only halving fun is our needs i think most of the gamblers want to also making profit.. so like we are heard almost in here in gambling section is sports betting that i think it is  a good choice to make profit and also to have some fun. .that i can consider as bright or smart decision..
If some gamblers are searching for earning money in gambling then I will not say to them as smart because there is no way that a person will earn money in gambling it is only the luck which give some people the winning and it is not sure that when will that luck come to win a person. The smart gamblers are those who gamble only for entertainment.
so you think if someone gamble for fun it is smart? i don't think so.

i don't think losing money is a smart , because no matter you gamble for fun or not there will always a losing. and if you calculate every bet you made , you will see there is a lot of money lost , and it is wasn't smart at all.
If someone will play for fun then he will not lose money because he will not put any money of his needs or his investment in gambling but he will put only that money in gambling which will be a smaller amount and which he will have for fun in his budget.
i don't understand how could you guarantee someone who gamble for fun will nit lost money?

even they gamble only the amount that they can afford to lose , there will always a losing in your bets. nothing you can d in gambling to looks like a smart guy , to play in this stuff itself shows how dumb we are.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
diegz

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:09:31 AM

i think if you really want to play gambling then you need to play gambling in a strategy, and then you need to follow that strategy strictly and only then you can play gambling in a smart way.

Not possible. Strategies won't work in any gambling, it would only make you stay longer in the game and preventing too much lose. But in winning and not losing money, it can't prevent those from happening. Besides if you are after the fun, then strategies would just prevent you from enjoying it. None of the strategies and techniques in gambling will give a permanent and continuous winning. So to be smart, never play or play with their faucets, or the smallest left over money from your previous salary.

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 02:38:22 PM

A method I haven seen to  work smartly is to gamble 10~20% of your bankroll, that way incase of a losing bet you can easily recover and have a  longer gambling run.
10% of bankroll for each bet would just take you 10x losing streak to get finished. I don't think that would give you a longer gambling run unless you bet only after a couple of hours which I doubt. I think that would only work if you bet using a really low multiplier but that wouldn't give you that much profit.

If you want to have a longer gambling run, then you should do atleast less than 5% of your bankroll. But it would depend on the multiplier that you're having. If you want to aim like 10x multiplier, I think you should go much lower than 5% while if you're just going 1.3x multiplier, then it should be equal or more than 5% of your bankroll.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:41:04 PM

Playing with the dust that faucets gives in my opinion can be even more detrimental since people will play the games but they will never get enough with the reduced amount you can claim from faucets, I think it is a better idea to play with play money than to play with btc earned from faucets.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:50:20 PM

Yep knowing to stop is a key part of gambling, if you know when to stop you have already made 50% of the job in betting game, if you cant control your impulses you will get constantly fucked by the odds, so you must run with your profits as soon as possible. Oh and when it comes to trading is the same, you must set stop losses and know when you fucked up and run with the money.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:29:37 PM

Yep knowing to stop is a key part of gambling, if you know when to stop you have already made 50% of the job in betting game, if you cant control your impulses you will get constantly fucked by the odds, so you must run with your profits as soon as possible. Oh and when it comes to trading is the same, you must set stop losses and know when you fucked up and run with the money.
smart way to gamble can you find if you can control yourself in the game. but, it is very difficult to do that, in fact very few people who can do that. many people who try it, but in the end they got stuck in a gambling game. if you want to try, try to use the number of bets a little, but do not let you be tempted to keep playing, because it is common.
Mirardowyn

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:22:55 PM

Gambling in a smart way is possible but not something that is done easily because on the other hand its not really working and existing.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 10:08:15 PM

smart way to gamble can you find if you can control yourself in the game. but, it is very difficult to do that, in fact very few people who can do that. many people who try it, but in the end they got stuck in a gambling game. if you want to try, try to use the number of bets a little, but do not let you be tempted to keep playing, because it is common.
I guess things that could make you play smart in gambling is when you can get profit in the end.
I mean not only luck determine you to win or not , but also your intelligence.
To have a self-awareness that you won't get a winning forever so you'll just gamble ocassionally.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:33:22 AM

I guess things that could make you play smart in gambling is when you can get profit in the end.
I mean not only luck determine you to win or not , but also your intelligence.
To have a self-awareness that you won't get a winning forever so you'll just gamble ocassionally.
Well, if that's you basis of being smart then probably we are all dumb here. Most of us loses in gambling due to the advantage they have and it's no secret that they are getting richer while we are getting poorer if we battle with them in the long run. I guess being smart is to play with discipline and it does not have to be winning all the time as gambling is where you spend, not to earn.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:36:45 PM

Luck is not a factor to consider. Luck cant be controlled therefore there is no use in factoring it. Besides that stopping after loss doesnt really mean you are gambling in a smart way IF you ended up gambling again next week. It is pretty much the same as gamble all the way in one day as the variances might happen

Exactly, though luck is what makes you win in gambling as no strategy is going to make you rich in any way, but strategies are just some ways of gambling differently or maybe quite more safely but they do not guarantee any profits, and of course if someone loses and then stops betting it does not make them smart gamblers.
This is, in my opinion, one of the biggest problems in gambling. Even if you have a great strategy, the risks will still be high, since it is luck that will decide whether the individual wins the game or not. I have seen cases of people who, even without much time in the game, made big profits, certainly because they were lucky in that.
Casino games are based on luck, so even if you have a winning strategy, and that is very hard to have, the truth is luck can be the determining factor on whether you win or you lose, I have known people that did not know the rules of the game they were playing yet they won money.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: