Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 09:19:25 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to play gambling in a smart way?  (Read 83572 times)
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:42:15 AM

Remember the word fun because if you that is only thing you will receive as a consolation prize for the money you spent.
Getting a consolation reward is the final result of smart way gambling ?
I do not think so because each and every gambler will find this result effortlessly. If we put efforts, we can find smart way of gambling to win the prime prizes. I'm not ready to get satisfied with consolation reward.
since there is a fact that most people would ended up gambling with losing , then you should start consider have fun only while gambling which means the benchmark whether are you smart enough to gamble or not are when you react on whatever the result of your bets. be responsible and don't get greedy.

Well i agree with the first comment here that having fun would be the best consolation a gsmbler can have when gambling. With the way you look atbit, it seems you're gambling with the expectation of winning each and every time. That mindset towards gambling most of the time will make you lose more which will decrease the chances of you having fun. To be smart, i think you just have to be in control and be contenred with the result of your gamblig

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:05:35 PM

Remember the word fun because if you that is only thing you will receive as a consolation prize for the money you spent.
I do not think so because each and every gambler will find this result effortlessly. If we put efforts, we can find smart way of gambling to win the prime prizes. I'm not ready to get satisfied with consolation reward.
Lol consolation price rewards is for those losers who don't win on the gambling they just like bonuses from playing it. Playing smart way is when you win on the game and stop and then withdraw your profit with you initial funds. Who don't want profit right? Consolation rewards is just for losers remember that.

Y U MAD AT ME
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:36:06 PM

Lol consolation price rewards is for those losers who don't win on the gambling they just like bonuses from playing it. Playing smart way is when you win on the game and stop and then withdraw your profit with you initial funds. Who don't want profit right? Consolation rewards is just for losers remember that.
I want to disagree with you here dude. Gambling without fun pretty much exposes anyone to different emotions. Greed, regret are some and that cannot be good especially if you are venturing on to something that involves money. If you take gambling seriously, then what's going to go inside your mind would be to make profit. And you're not going to win all the time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:39:52 PM

that's right consolidation means you already lose a lot before having some rewards but in smart thinking better to quit while you have some earnings not to be greedy and aim for bigger one but be contented with small amount and enjoy instead of losing everything together with your bankroll, that's how smart gambling should be take by most gamblers.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:41:37 PM

I want to disagree with you here dude. Gambling without fun pretty much exposes anyone to different emotions. Greed, regret are some and that cannot be good especially if you are venturing on to something that involves money. If you take gambling seriously, then what's going to go inside your mind would be to make profit. And you're not going to win all the time.
Gambling doesn't needs too much emotion on it if you really enjoy the game then you should winning it because if you lose are you still happy ? No right you're starting to blame your self and then trying to chase your lose, I don't actually take gambling seriously i was set bonderies where if i already lose enough and then wait for next week.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:44:18 PM

like what they said having fun in gambling is all we can do, there s no guarantee if we will win or not but what important is ever winning happens then it's a plus factor.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:51:22 PM

like what they said having fun in gambling is all we can do, there s no guarantee if we will win or not but what important is ever winning happens then it's a plus factor.

There is always no guarantee however that made this thing interesting especially when you gamble quite huge amount and your adrenalline is going to be pumping because of it. That whats made the game interesting,on one side you are hoping that you could win huge amount and on the other side you hope that you wont be losing everything
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 03:06:29 PM

There is always no guarantee however that made this thing interesting especially when you gamble quite huge amount and your adrenalline is going to be pumping because of it. That whats made the game interesting,on one side you are hoping that you could win huge amount and on the other side you hope that you wont be losing everything
So, we should gambling smartly to avoid the pumping of adrenaline.
I think the important thing in gambling is the right choose of games which you can betting in them. second you should have some skills and experience too. third i think the luck. but also luck depend in which game you want to gamble in it. because there is many games which they based only in luck. So people should avoid that type of games.

szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 07:08:50 PM

I have noticed so many players are just gambling for the sake of profits only. But majority of them loses most of the games eventually as they are not smart players.

So how should we gamble in a smart way so that we do not get more frustrations due to continuous losses?

If you're into sports betting then I will recommend Arbitage betting to you. It's the best way to gamble as you'll win no matter the outcome of the game.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:22:04 PM

I do not know how to gamble smart, I only know how to quit. So instead of gambling my money away, I stopped doing it. But sometimes, I still get tempted and bet once in a while. I think it is still healthy because I am not addicted to it.

Man, if you don't know how to gamble smart. It's very easy thing to do. When you gamble and you have enough money, you just need to budget it properly. And if you are still not addicted in gambling you can apply to gamble smartly. You can also do some smart way by simply betting small amount of bitcoins/money when you bet.
Yes gamble smartly means you have a plan on how to manage your money and not being greedy. dont use the money you cant afford to lose and if you had the chance to win, stop for now and enjoy your earnings.

Being not greedy or avoiding to be on that attitude is already considered as a good strategy and smart way of gambling. If you are responsible and you know that it can make you worst when you become greedy, you know how to gamble smartly and you will not let your emotion to fall on that state.
i told you to stay on the limit , it means you are avoiding the greedy.
you have to know the power of how much you can afford to lose and don't break it no matter what happened.
stick on it and you will not put yourself in danger and gamble with your brain not only with your emotion.

Yes staying on your limit or following your set rules will be the best way to gamble smartly. Because if you are disciplined you ca be smarter than those guys that are not using their heads when gambling.
you've got my point right? be discipline and you will get a better result.
rather than to keep following your greedy that always leading to lost and have benefit at all.
think with a fresh mind , whenever you get heated just coool it down by take a break and then continue when you feel okay , don't push yourself.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:41:16 PM

I do not know how to gamble smart, I only know how to quit. So instead of gambling my money away, I stopped doing it. But sometimes, I still get tempted and bet once in a while. I think it is still healthy because I am not addicted to it.

Man, if you don't know how to gamble smart. It's very easy thing to do. When you gamble and you have enough money, you just need to budget it properly. And if you are still not addicted in gambling you can apply to gamble smartly. You can also do some smart way by simply betting small amount of bitcoins/money when you bet.
Yes gamble smartly means you have a plan on how to manage your money and not being greedy. dont use the money you cant afford to lose and if you had the chance to win, stop for now and enjoy your earnings.

Being not greedy or avoiding to be on that attitude is already considered as a good strategy and smart way of gambling. If you are responsible and you know that it can make you worst when you become greedy, you know how to gamble smartly and you will not let your emotion to fall on that state.
i told you to stay on the limit , it means you are avoiding the greedy.
you have to know the power of how much you can afford to lose and don't break it no matter what happened.
stick on it and you will not put yourself in danger and gamble with your brain not only with your emotion.

Yes staying on your limit or following your set rules will be the best way to gamble smartly. Because if you are disciplined you ca be smarter than those guys that are not using their heads when gambling.
you've got my point right? be discipline and you will get a better result.
rather than to keep following your greedy that always leading to lost and have benefit at all.
think with a fresh mind , whenever you get heated just coool it down by take a break and then continue when you feel okay , don't push yourself.

I know these being cool and not being greedy when gambling is easier said than done. Why?, because most of the gamblers, most specially the new ones have no control to their emotions and just carried away with the winnings and losing. It is indeed hard to control that emotion but once you mastered it, you are up for a good win one of these days.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:45:03 PM

The only fields where you can smart play will be poker and sport gambling.

For everything else... Well that's just pure luck!
There is no "smart way" to play slots or dice. There is a very smart way into playing blackjack but not online, online it's still luck, only real life blackjack can be outplayed by someone very smart ^^

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:21:08 PM

There is no "smart way" to play slots or dice. There is a very smart way into playing blackjack but not online, online it's still luck, only real life blackjack can be outplayed by someone very smart ^^

You are right mate. However, my parameter is myself - when I don't feel good already or when I feel way too good already, that is the time I stopped that session - plain and simple.
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:48:10 PM

To be considered to gamble the smart way is really not to "play" on the site because people will always lose in gamble however the smart way is to invest in the site. Investment may not guarantee us to always win however it is much safer than just gambling , atleast it gives us chances to win in the long run
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1275

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 01:48:57 AM

To be considered to gamble the smart way is really not to "play" on the site because people will always lose in gamble however the smart way is to invest in the site. Investment may not guarantee us to always win however it is much safer than just gambling , atleast it gives us chances to win in the long run
You could invest in BitVest, based on the name itself. I haven't tried investing on it but I think it can be profitable. It's also good to say that you could earn if you gamble smartly, not just investing. It will depend on your luck on that day because for sure, you could win or feel the thunder strike of a losing streak and cry at the side.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:13:15 AM

Don't play those games where your chance's of winning is very low.I always avoid roulette,slots and keno because these game depends on luck mostly and house has much advantage.Try blackjack, because it's depends on your skill mostly.
That's true, I also try keno twice and I lose immediately. HAHAHAH so I decided to stop early so I will not get addicted in that game and lose more money with it,
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:01:58 AM

Yeah Black Jack and other games like that using some skills. But what will we call someone that can stop gambling dice when he knows that he is losing or knows that he had won enough?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1275

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 03:15:11 AM

Yeah Black Jack and other games like that using some skills. But what will we call someone that can stop gambling dice when he knows that he is losing or knows that he had won enough?
There are ways to play smart on dice, maybe you're just playing it and not analyzing it to have a strategy. There are a lot of ways you can do that, by observing the chances and not abusing them. It's always been like that. If you abuse it, then it's time to stop because you will be surprised when you lost all your bankroll.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:43:48 AM

There are ways to play smart on dice, maybe you're just playing it and not analyzing it to have a strategy. There are a lot of ways you can do that, by observing the chances and not abusing them. It's always been like that. If you abuse it, then it's time to stop because you will be surprised when you lost all your bankroll.

this is the,there are patterns or set of games or plays that shows that you can bet on that moment , sometimes when I bet and it goes to have a sequence of red and a moment for green. Also when changing the chances.
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:35:26 AM

this is the,there are patterns or set of games or plays that shows that you can bet on that moment , sometimes when I bet and it goes to have a sequence of red and a moment for green. Also when changing the chances.

There is no pattern and the game is completely random, i can guarantee it. You might think that you know that there is a pattern however it is not, sooner or later your strategy of learning the pattern might fail. Gamble only on a site that has provably fair to ensure everthing is fair and random therefore you wont really have to worry about it.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: