Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NUC  (Read 30879 times)
Pyramusx

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Following on Twitter @pyramusx

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 04:46:01 PM

Selling for 0.002 sats each Smiley PM if interested

Can it go higher than that on an exchange? Have a good feeling.

shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:56:53 PM

i can sell some 2 for ppl who want to join the pos stage!just a pm and we make a deal..

but exchange would be better for dist
nac

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:58:11 PM

well, no one is going to buy after the high rewards staking is over & this is no different than DigiCube loll...inflation will kill in some time.

let it get on exchanges first...

Have you done the math on what the high POS will bring in? U wont see 200k coins for a while
blackchopper

Activity: 316
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 05:09:09 PM

http://www.nuclearcoin.pw/

Still in development, but the beginning is there.

Nice job on the website!

Developer with a background in Marketing and Promotions.
CHECK OUT PLATINUMBAR XPTX
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:10:27 PM

well, no one is going to buy after the high rewards staking is over & this is no different than DigiCube loll...inflation will kill in some time.

Have you done the math on what the high POS will bring in? U wont see 200k coins for a while

ya its max 150k
Mantome

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:45:32 PM

Minimum age till mature ?

2 hrs... it's all in the OP

So There is a problem In POS. I got this message for 7 days "Not staking because you don't have mature coin". I have 26 Nuclearcoins.

maybe ur wallet in locked?
its impossible that ur wallet is not staking!or u weight is too low...how long are the 26 coins in the wallet?did u some transactions after the 26 coins input?

if u deposit to ur wallet u need to wait 2 hrs until it starts to stake...than u have to wait until u hit a block..

It's not locked. i have 25 Nuc for 7 days. i started mining from first day.
The wallet has problem and the coin is dead.
stake works fine if you only have 25 your weight is too low and will take a long time to get any coins.

I didn't say why i couldn't get coin from POS, i said the POS phase doesn't work.
If The problem was weight the wallet should said: "expected time to earn reward is 5555 hours" but the wallet said; "Not staking because you don't have mature coin". So wallet and staking has problem.

I have 2 PC. first pc i got staking with 3 nuc but in second pc i couln't get stake and the wallet said "Not staking because you don't have mature coin" with 26 coins.

Dead coin.
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:50:35 PM

So There is a problem In POS. I got this message for 7 days "Not staking because you don't have mature coin". I have 26 Nuclearcoins.

its impossible that ur wallet is not staking!or u weight is too low...how long are the 26 coins in the wallet?did u some transactions after the 26 coins input?

if u deposit to ur wallet u need to wait 2 hrs until it starts to stake...than u have to wait until u hit a block..

stake works fine if you only have 25 your weight is too low and will take a long time to get any coins.

I didn't say why i couldn't get coin from POS, i said the POS phase doesn't work.
If The problem was weight the wallet should said: "expected time to earn reward is 5555 hours" but the wallet said; "Not staking because you don't have mature coin". So wallet and staking has problem.

I have 2 PC. first pc i got staking with 3 nuc but in second pc i couln't get stake and the wallet said "Not staking because you don't have mature coin" with 26 coins.

Dead coin.

sorry but this is more than stupid ur post...just read it again !

and btw
my wallet just keeps staking I went from 38 coins to 123

u just make something wrong and talk about dead coin ...haha kidz inc...

meanwhile got a pos block Smiley
nac

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:51:28 PM

ya its max 150k

Sounds about right low supply lots of people interested, Should be fun!
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:51:47 PM

i sent msg to novaexchange and empo
blackchopper

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 05:53:34 PM

Dead coin.

Look through the source code and point out where the POS is broke.  Otherwise, everyone is going to assume you have no idea what you're doing.

Here is the source:  https://github.com/nuclearcoins/nuc

Let us all know when you find the issue!

novaexchange

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 06:21:56 PM

Hey,

Novaexchange is a new exchange currently in BETA stage, but soon ready for full production. We need your help to find any remaining bugs - if any!

Welcome to trade your NuclearCoins in these new listed markets.

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_NUC/
https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_NUC/
https://novaexchange.com/market/ARI_NUC/

Since this is a new coin that seems not to be found on any other exchange, it is up to you to set a marketvalue on the coin by trading it.

Cheers,
David
Novaexchange

Trade your coins at www.novaexchange.com
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:22:48 PM

Hey,

Novaexchange is a new exchange currently in BETA stage, but soon ready for full production. We need your help to find any remaining bugs - if any!

Since this is a new coin that seems not to be found on any other exchange, it is up to you to set a marketvalue on the coin by trading it.

Cheers,
David
Novaexchange

ok well thanks this is a good start
blackchopper

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 07:22:33 PM

Looks like the market on novaexchange is settling in at .001x

I'll hold out for Bittrex and the 1000% stake. 

shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:00:29 PM

me 2 i will hold my coins

i think nobody will deposit btc on novaex cuz its in beta and volume is 0.07btc over all coins..mhh..

lets see
blackchopper

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 08:03:26 PM

i think nobody will deposit btc on novaex cuz its in beta and volume is 0.07btc over all coins..mhh..

lets see

Looks like some quick dumpers showed up to the party.  .00063 is now the lowest. 

Yea, the volume is really low there.  I've had some bad experiences with exchanges in the past.  The exchange looks good, but I'm not taking any chances until the exchange is proven.

kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:07:03 PM

lets see

Looks like some quick dumpers showed up to the party.  .00063 is now the lowest. 

Yea, the volume is really low there.  I've had some bad experiences with exchanges in the past.  The exchange looks good, but I'm not taking any chances until the exchange is proven.

still way better trading person to person
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 08:10:50 PM

lets see

What has happened to all the other exchanges btw ? Trex is in auto-pilot ... just "meme" got added recently, I still don't really get why, yobit is doing it's lisk thing and makes enough money on that - no need for anything else, c-cex seems to be asleep as well... weird...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
PrizZzrak (OP)

Activity: 196

Marijuanacoin.org

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 08:13:13 PM

Hey,

Cheers,
David
Novaexchange

Thank you for that! And good luck with your exchange.

Because you run a new exchange, I have to say this. No offense meant.

Please trade with caution people.

proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:14:07 PM

lets see

What has happened to all the other exchanges btw ? Trex is in auto-pilot ... just "meme" got added recently, I still don't really get why, yobit is doing it's lisk thing and makes enough money on that - no need for anything else, c-cex seems to be asleep as well... weird...

time for a supr-xchange
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:15:22 PM

lets see

i've been shaking the monkeys cage... trex & ccex forthcoming  Cool  hodl /\NUC

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: