Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:59:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Hack Cisco Routers tutorial - ONLY 5$  (Read 326 times)
kassadin5 (OP)

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:16:34 PM

https://payivy.com/v/cb5a1

post review after purchase

DISCLAIMER: i am not responsible if you dont know your way around computers enough to understand the tutorial
MagicIsMe

Activity: 294

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:30:21 AM

https://payivy.com/v/cb5a1

post review after purchase

DISCLAIMER: i am not responsible if you dont know your way around computers enough to understand the tutorial
I know that these types of transactions aren't allowed in the forum, but I want to stress how users here are constantly getting ripped off due to these "tutorials" that can easily be found in the web. This particular tutorial is most likely this.

kassadin5 (OP)

Activity: 260

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:58:54 AM

of course you can find it online, that's why it's only 5$
but in my opinion, finding all those online tutorials, and turning them into one clean and understandable .txt file is worth 5$...
MagicIsMe

Activity: 294

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:04:34 AM

of course you can find it online, that's why it's only 5$
but in my opinion, finding all those online tutorials, and turning them into one clean and understandable .txt file is worth 5$...
Uhh... no, just no. A user makes an ebook because of something that he discovered. That's what makes it worth the pay. If a user steals a guide from others and resells it at a higher price, that isn't just right. Especially when the user just gets it for free. Embarrassed

Also, if anyone is looking for a way to get passwords to some locked routers (restaurants, malls, etc.), I got a free (and of course, legit and legal) way to get those. Send me a PM and we'll work out the details. (Payment is not necessary, you can just tip me at my wallet)

Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:10:46 AM

What is the benefit of hacking cisco routers?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: