Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:35:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OpenBazaar Opened , your first impressions ?  (Read 16999 times)
NordicRanger

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:39:59 PM

OpenBazaar Opened , your first impressions ?
I see it has potential. And I can sell/buy my stuff on it, for less.
It is nice that you are opening a store and so you are also make Bitcoin more popular and used and that is perfect for the currency.
But you have also to promote it more to make it more popular so that is important.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:47:23 PM

It is nice that you are opening a store and so you are also make Bitcoin more popular and used and that is perfect for the currency.
But you have also to promote it more to make it more popular so that is important.
Well you not gonna make it more popular if you do it on the openbazaar to be honest because with the open bazaar only users that using the bitcoin are on it.
fullzero
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:04:45 PM

OB is the best place to buy bitcoin art & jewelry made by stoners out of scraps of household wiring. Bar none.

Humorous.

Until I can sell something faster on OB than the forum marketplace; and look for things to buy on OB instead of the forum marketplace: OB is not worth my time.
BruceSwanson

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 03:32:55 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2016, 05:26:36 AM by BruceSwanson

It won't install, either on my Vista-loaded HP laptop bought in November 2008, or on my new Vulcan Windows 10 laptop bought today at Fry's. I get a standard error message, which refers me to a Squirrel setup file.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:16:32 AM

Well you not gonna make it more popular if you do it on the openbazaar to be honest because with the open bazaar only users that using the bitcoin are on it.

that is a good thing because if OpenBazzar becomes popular enough like eBay then people will use bitcoin more and it helps bitcoin to grow.

also i might be mistaken but i think you can use any form of payment there, fiat included.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:43:33 AM

unfortunately ONLY ONE form of payment at a time - at least for now.

what is required is the ability to pay in any currency, at the price asked.

what we have now is each item needing to have its price adjusted as and when BTC adjusts.

its tiresome and ultimately not worth the effort.

as long as ive been looking fwd to OB, its roll-out has left me underwhelmed.

on multiple fronts, but its early days and no reason we cant have an awesome marketplace in due time.

i'd also like to see a block/name&shame user function - already had one abusive visitor

whored

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:47:52 PM

http://s32.postimg.org/uh0qoh1xh/Capture.gif

https://www.reddit.com/r/OpenBazaar/comments/4iqb97/both_vendor_and_moderator_are_unresponsive_what/

Help him, p2p heroes!
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:32:01 AM

My first impression to OpenBazaar  1.Good and Simple display 2.easy to access
I hope with this can push bitcoin transaction and make bitcoin more common to use for shopping.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:06:28 AM

It a pretty nice program for sellers and buyers, the only thing is that it needs more popularity, hopefully this will happen soon or later.
es2thekay

Activity: 270

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:14:39 AM

it seem like a nice project, i have installed on my pc but it keep throwing me the same error. "too many login attempt". is anyone have the same problem ?
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:27:40 AM

it seem like a nice project, i have installed on my pc but it keep throwing me the same error. "too many login attempt". is anyone have the same problem ?

Its indeed a good and nice project that has been launched and they are already some people using it.
I also had this problem but I do honestly now know how this is happening or what the fix for it is.
Quantus
Legendary

Activity: 883
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:05:09 AM

I want a slim lightweight but fully encrypted operating system that's iron clad and only runs OpenBazaar, anti-virus and a Bitcoin hot wallet, only connects to the world over Tor and has a two click self destruct button.

I mean how else am I going to safely sell all these weapons grade uranium-235 pellets?

(I am a 1MB block supporter who thinks all users should be using Full-Node clients)
Avoid the XT shills, they only want to destroy bitcoin, their hubris and greed will destroy us.
Know your adversary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKorP55Aqvg
bomberb17

Activity: 773
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:40:04 PM

Is there any step by step guide on how to create a listing to sell an item etc?
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:48:40 PM

pfff..

is this still a thing?
moneeb

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:51:36 PM

BTC
Beating eBay? No way. Even if you have better script, support, etc you won't beat eBay. You'd need like $ 20K in SEO to beat them.
TippingPoint
Legendary

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:51:40 PM

OpenBazaar is the Great White Hope™ of Bitcoin.  If you have been waiting for a Bitcoin app that could (eventually) motivate the unwashed masses to buy and use Bitcoin, this is the most likely one to someday do it.  It works (which is a minor miracle), but it needs some usability improvements, and it must have secure encryption built-in before it can reach its full potential.  But when that day comes, the price of Bitcoin will steadily increase as more people use it.  Anyone will be able to buy and sell anything, without restrictions, with no fees.  There is no server that can be shut down.  People will stop what they are doing, in order to find out where and how to buy Bitcoin.  Free news coverage and social media buzz.

dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:55:25 PM

share a review article with you. http://coinour.com/index.php/review-openbazaar-org/
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:57:13 PM

Haz haz for the bazaar has opened.

Once I get some bitcoin in my hands I will visit and go on a shopping spree to get out of this rutt because of the doom and gloom of the bitcoin price recently.
elisa9825

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:06:09 PM

Once I get some bitcoin in my hands I will visit and go on a shopping spree to get out of this rutt because of the doom and gloom of the bitcoin price recently.
Nowadays it seems most of trading volume goes to ETC and ETH, btc's price is under downtrend pleasure. If you have no faith in holding btc for the long term, I advise you cash out them asap.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:42:27 PM

Nowadays it seems most of trading volume goes to ETC and ETH, btc's price is under downtrend pleasure. If you have no faith in holding btc for the long term, I advise you cash out them asap.
I know bro I know. I just looked at the price and it is falling hard right now.
I think I will try going over to the dark side and start collect ETH from now on to have something to hold on too when times like this happen to the BTC price. Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: