Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW MUCH YOU EARN/LOSE FROM TRADING  (Read 52652 times)
AdamCox9

Activity: 145
Merit: 112

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 10:16:58 AM

I made about $3000 profit last year.

Buy Bitcoin!
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 12:06:31 PM

Thank you very much for every reply,

So no one here loss in the final result ?

nobody will give their earning or losing amount publicly, because people are usually reluctant to talk about their earnings.

and yes those who are good traders are always profiting in the end and their losses are smaller than the profit.

--looking for signature--
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:42:12 AM

If someone has good knowledge about bitcoin and are skilled in that field then I don't think that they will also lose there. According to my view for intelligents there is no any lose in trading, they can earn even when the price going to drop, in that case they earn with fluctuation etc.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:33:08 PM

How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

Recently I'm not trading to much but the recent trades i made little money (maybe 0.00x) and waiting for few days until i got those, i missed the list train to earn a lot of money as it is pumped hard these days, but never it's to late.
hardpantech

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 09:49:08 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2016, 11:02:21 PM by hardpantech

How much money do you make from trading ?

Personally, I managed to turn a profit of about $24 yesterday in a series of exchanges onto Kraken, in a process that took all of an hour's duration. However, I then saw about $8 of that profit eroded in subsequent exchanges there - ironically, loosing $4 per iteration in two iterations of the small system of the trades. So, the net profit after all was about $16

Hypothetically, the amount of profit may depend on (1) the volume invested and (2) the rate margins at which one is investing the volume in the markets, as well as (3) the trends in those markets, such that may or may not match up with one's ideal exchange bids. Of course, in those trends there's also: Whether any exchanges are currently happening in the markets.

I'm not sure if it may seem so simple outside of the Kraken exchanges though. They've made a pretty well FOREX-like model over at Kraken, but there are some relatively "Stale" markets over there, where the "Last Trade" may not have occurred for a number of hours, if not for a number of days. If there are not a lot of trades happening in a market, the market rate may not ever shift into any profitable margin.

Also, in some of the exchanges, there are literally hundreds of bitcoin - all invested at some specific price-points at some bids near the market split.  This also makes the markets not shift by a whole lot. Ostensibly, some traders might be better intersted in a safe deposit box for their Bitcoin, as it might not then clog the market for the rest of us.

Candidly so, I think that the reality of it is not all great, at the time, but the ideal model is superb - a thing of great Unicorns and so on [eg]

One's mileage may vary!
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:59:41 AM

I don't have that much experience with bitcoin trading but talking about altcoin trading definately i have almost double my coins in the last month. But its not like case that happen always. I have also lost so many bitcoin when i was trying to figure out how to earn from altcoin trading. Few of my tips are:

1. Buy at accumulation phase where nomany are buying or selling.
2. Not sell on loss except coin price keep on going continuously down slowly like 10% daily for 2 days in row.
3. Don't buy coins which price have been pumped 100% or 50% or more within last 24 hour.
Boosterious

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:16:15 AM

How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

i'm small trader,and rare to trading altcoin now,but i remember that i ever got easy profit from poloniex,its 0.01 BTC,not much,but it eaasy because i just speculate without any information about that coins.

raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:28:04 PM

Generally, no. Simple because bad traders are not here. they lose, they move on to another investment.
TommyBitcoin

Activity: 350

Interested in the Power of Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 04:57:23 PM

No one is going to admit here that they have lost in trading.  It's human nature.

I have made some profit doing arbitrage, but it is not a get-rich quick scheme, and it requires a lots of trades to make profit.  It can be time-consuming, not to mention stressful.

The profit I have made is not enough to support me full-time.  For me, trading is more of a hobby.

To do it full-time you really need to be able to stomach the highs and lows of trading, which include avoiding scams, overcoming the financial and emotional blow when you do get scammed, finding good sources of btc and not having to rely solely on exchanges, and building up a good client base.  And then there is competition...

*********BUY OR SELL YOUR BITCOIN TO A TRUSTED TRADER********
***I want to buy and sell you bitcoins***(eight )-(eight)-4 85-TOMMY
makingwin1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:54:22 PM

Thank you

you can't really say how much you earn because numbers can be very different, if you trade more you can earn a lot, if you trade less, you won't get that much money

and my main rule for trading is to buy while cheap and sell when expensive this way you can earn profit, also don't panic if price will fall down
yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:36:59 PM

I made about $3000 profit last year.
nice amount,its big money for me,and i never got that so far Grin i just earn bitcoin from signature campaign and sometime trade altcoins,but i'm not expert on it,so i just earn 0.2BTC maybe.
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 10:05:52 AM

I'd say if you do it smart, something like +10% to +20% per month is doable with trading (only on the main platforms with a high volume).
In my case, day trading is more profitable than long term trading.
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:36:05 PM

Thank you

if i am lucky and price rises after i buy crypto, i can earn around 2000$ in month, but of course that i buy bitcoins for 1500$ atleast so that's why i get so much, and when price falls, then i usually try to wait till price rises or i would lose money, and i don't want to lose them at all
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:33:25 AM

That depends on the time and how you are doing that, because it is always changing from value because Bitcoin is a currency and it is impossible to predict the value of it.
In the beginning you must start with no profit and if you are knowing it later than you can make later in the future more profit because you have more experience.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:34:11 AM

That depends on the time and how you are doing that, because it is always changing from value because Bitcoin is a currency and it is impossible to predict the value of it.
In the beginning you must start with no profit and if you are knowing it later than you can make later in the future more profit because you have more experience.
Yes it's correct it's depend on time but now bitcoin trading is booming because price is stable and there are many chances to increase the price people are expecting high price increase so if you know market very well means you can make profit here easily i did some trading but i am not in loss here made some little bit profit because i did only small amount of trading,
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:18:44 AM

I hardly earn something good while trading on BTC as the margin is very less, and we need a big capital in order to earn from trading, as you need to cope up with the losses too and you also need to invest more in order to earn a good amount as the % is less as the price is higher these days...

avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:33:36 PM

I hardly earn something good while trading on BTC as the margin is very less, and we need a big capital in order to earn from trading, as you need to cope up with the losses too and you also need to invest more in order to earn a good amount as the % is less as the price is higher these days...

If you able to have 5000$ means also you can start to do trading bro. because most of the people use to sell their bitcoins once their payments from signature campaigns. Its normal btctalk and localbitcoins. So try atleast that much for that.
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 05:31:03 PM

Thank you

it just gets better ... by the up and down at ethereum i can make nice a profit  Cool Cool Cool

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:12:48 PM

Thank you

well if you're a good trader then of course that you can earn lots of money from it because trading is very profitable work to do, you get more profit from trading than from bitcoins holding

and if you sell bitcoins when price is small and you buy when expensive, you sell bitcoins when price drops a little bit, then you probably will lose lots of money
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:23:09 PM

I havent made much, but sort of in a different position.

If anything if I remember, I lose more on the trades then gain. I sorta suck at trading or timing things..

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: