Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:02:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW MUCH YOU EARN/LOSE FROM TRADING  (Read 52653 times)
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:44:12 AM

Honestly i can make a profit in trading but not so easy it takes a week before i can make a profit i am not a daily trader unlike other trader they can make a profit fast.. i just choosing well known altcoin to make a profit because many altcoin right now are scam..
Yes, you are right a number of altcoins comes out as scam, so we do not have to rely all of thealtcoins and have to choose only those altcoins for trade which are well known and are established on exchanges etc.

michnelli6

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:34:08 PM

Well, I'm pretty much neutral from trading. Haven't profited that much buying and selling altcoins, haven't really lost any either. However, I have profited from holding bitcoins after trading my fiat into BTC.

Trading is pretty fun, but I don't consider it to be a profession.
Try to trade only on those assets with which you are well aware and you are experienced in their use, with that you will be able to predict about its future value and will be able to earn a good amount with that.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:49:53 PM

I think I have very much to lose and generate revenue in trading, I never counted them, because it is a lot of money. but if the estimate I'd probably have generated more than $ 100, but that's just counting the victory. maybe I've lost around $ 60, but I guess it is fun, so I will try to produce bitcoin is more in trading

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:39:44 PM

Well, I'm pretty much neutral from trading. Haven't profited that much buying and selling altcoins, haven't really lost any either. However, I have profited from holding bitcoins after trading my fiat into BTC.

Trading is pretty fun, but I don't consider it to be a profession.
Try to trade only on those assets with which you are well aware and you are experienced in their use, with that you will be able to predict about its future value and will be able to earn a good amount with that.

Indeed I also think that is the best strategy right now if you do not want too lose a lot of money by trading.
You always have to stay on your own knowledge and build it up from there.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:49:33 PM

In total I have 2.3 BTC profit. That's not a lot if you compare it with the time I've been in the game and the money that is at stake.
But I have to cope up with the lost i made too (not trading, but cloud mining)

bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:36:52 PM

You can earn and lose a lot of amounts,  its just how you do it but one thing is sure and that is that you can lose a lot of money.
I think the earnings and loses can be unlimited its really depending on yourself when you are stopping.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:43:17 PM

Honestly it depends of the altcoin and the capital how much you can earn some times i can earn 100% earn in my capital if i am sure that the prie of the altcoin will increase 99% but sometimes i can earn only 10% but i am not relayin in  daily basis i just relaying in weekly basis..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:51:35 PM

How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

im trading with cryptocurrency was 2 weak ago , actualy im trading only forex.
i just made 200$ profit for 2weak ago trading cryptocurrency on bittrex. i got good time with new coin like WAVES and RISE Smiley
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:21:24 PM

How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

since i usually trade with one bitcoin, i don't make loads of profit from it, but usually each month i make at least 0,25 bitcoins profit, and sometimes  i can make even more profit

but if price drops down usually,  i don't sell coins to avoid profit loss,  so that month i don't get any profit at all just because  i don't sell my coins, but i think that i do good thing

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
oivuiqua1111

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:59:11 PM

So far i have lost about a thousand but i expect after 11/07, i ll gain more than i have lost
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:30:56 PM

earning and losing is a part of trading. some time people wen and other time they lose the bit. but if we talk about the pecentange of my wonand loss i can say that im most of trading i have won the money but i m some case i bare loss.
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:12:00 AM

In alt coin trading i lose all of my bitcoin when i was a newbie but now i learn the lesson to don't panic sell when the price is going down so now i'm earning 150 to 200% of my bitcoin in just a week and sometimes if the coin is on the trend i double my bitcoin amount in just a day Cheesy.
bitzone

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:46:30 AM

In alt coin trading i lose all of my bitcoin when i was a newbie but now i learn the lesson to don't panic sell when the price is going down so now i'm earning 150 to 200% of my bitcoin in just a week and sometimes if the coin is on the trend i double my bitcoin amount in just a day Cheesy.
Not every alt coin can hold for long-term there are some of alt coin will go lower and lower until got delisted from exchange such as grid,hire and many others.you are lucky got the right one.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:35:06 AM

I already do not even remember. Most likely the same earned and lost. I started with small amounts (0.02BTC) and earned about twice as much on a single active coin. Then at the coin it was a dump, and I lost a lot. More than once in the same lost and earned.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:54:05 AM

I have been trading alts since few months and have been making awesome profits of round about $200 each week.
I am living on my trading skills, it involves too much risk but it is what we need to take to survive.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 09:58:43 AM

I have been trading alts since few months and have been making awesome profits of round about $200 each week.
I am living on my trading skills, it involves too much risk but it is what we need to take to survive.

which coins do you mostly trade and which exchange?
i started out with just the coins I got from ICOs which somehow are cheaper and then gradually buy some ETH as of now. maybe i can profit in this pair too.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:06:33 AM

which coins do you mostly trade and which exchange?
i started out with just the coins I got from ICOs which somehow are cheaper and then gradually buy some ETH as of now. maybe i can profit in this pair too.
I think don't try ico if you are looking for a safe trading better to relay in coinmarketcap look for top 20 altcoin and i think you can earn in that for safe method than risking your investment to a new altcoin..
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:50:43 PM

Thank you

well i can't really tell you how much i earn each month, but it is enough for me to get some money that i can spend online, usually i use 2 bitcoins for trading and i earn 0,5 bitcoins each month

but if bitcoin's price, or other alt coins price, falls down after i bought them then i usually don't get any profit at all,  or sometimes i even lose my money, so it is hard to tell

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
croutonhexagon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:05:50 PM

Thank you

I am Doing Trading From a While and When I First Time Tried It I Earned A Profit of 17% On My Investment By Altcoin Trading On Yobit.net and When I Tried It 2nd Time I Also Earned Some Profit On My Investment And After That I Left Trading So This Means I Never Loss Any Money In Trading.....
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:41:40 PM

Thank you

I am Doing Trading From a While and When I First Time Tried It I Earned A Profit of 17% On My Investment By Altcoin Trading On Yobit.net and When I Tried It 2nd Time I Also Earned Some Profit On My Investment And After That I Left Trading So This Means I Never Loss Any Money In Trading.....
I think you are making already a good amount in trading but honestly its a common experience that you will lose in trading it can help you to learn more.. and you will still recover those loses if you learn a lot..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: