Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:20:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW MUCH YOU EARN/LOSE FROM TRADING  (Read 52653 times)
anders lokka

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:45:24 PM

Always invested in scm coin and big project. Always made profit. no. But profit bigger than loss

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 05:53:39 AM

I trade with extreme caution and sometimes take decision little bit more than average nature. I still consider myself as a newbie because I think that makes me to research in deep about any possible investments. I follow warren buffet's principle in trading, he says

# 1. Do Not Lose Your Capital
# 2. Do Not Forget Rule No.1

I usually make 0.10% to 5% ins short term trades and up to 25%  in long term trades. It’s near my exceptions.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1301

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 06:14:17 AM

Trading is a good method to earn. If you can buy some coins when the price is low and then sell it when price goes up you can make profits. However holding the coins is important and its sometimes very unpredictable. Hence do trading with caution. Also you can try trading coins for fiat in your local marketplace with reputed traders.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:29:49 AM

I think you can only lose what you have. So basically, the potential amount of you losing from trading or any other risky investment is the same amount that you have in Bitcoin. In the worst case scenario, you can deposit all of your fiat and then lose them all in trading. On the other hand, the potential amount that you can earn from trading is infinity. The potential earnings is endless although it's really hard to earn from trading. You can earn as much as you can as long as you are skilled and lucky enough.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:57:44 AM

How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

How to lose in trading is very easy and you don't need to make any research about this because you only dump your coins.

But the main point is how to earn bitcoin by trading bitcoin/fiat or altcoins which is a bit problematic.

You should check the price of that coin in the one week/month or quarter graph and decide when to invest and wait when the price gets up again.
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:48:49 PM

How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

How to lose in trading is very easy and you don't need to make any research about this because you only dump your coins.

But the main point is how to earn bitcoin by trading bitcoin/fiat or altcoins which is a bit problematic.

You should check the price of that coin in the one week/month or quarter graph and decide when to invest and wait when the price gets up again.
Learning to earn in trading is too hard, you need so much time just to see the move of the coin before you trade it and earn profit but there is also risk of it many coins created right now and  many list in exchange other coin after dump is hard to pump and ending with too much dump and Lossing.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:43:46 AM

Basically, in trading, it depend on us how we handle it, if you have skills to make the money than definitely you can earn from trading. Trading need skills and correct information than of course luck also help with you.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:20:51 AM

since i am also lookin for trading . i started yesterday trading with btc with small amount of btc that is 0.1 btc . but still waiting to get profit and loss .
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:30:02 AM

Thank you

Learning to earn in trading is too hard, you need so much time just to see the move of the coin before you trade it and earn profit but there is also risk of it many coins created right now and  many list in exchange other coin after dump is hard to pump and ending with too much dump and Lossing.

You are right, there are  coins which is  such a waste  and would lose  only your money thats one of the thing  why trading is a little bit hard to earn money. You cwould normally  gain profit by  buying low and selling high but thats  not an easy  job since   movements of price would somewhat takes  time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:37:16 AM

I think you can only lose what you have. So basically, the potential amount of you losing from trading or any other risky investment is the same amount that you have in Bitcoin. In the worst case scenario, you can deposit all of your fiat and then lose them all in trading. On the other hand, the potential amount that you can earn from trading is infinity. The potential earnings is endless although it's really hard to earn from trading. You can earn as much as you can as long as you are skilled and lucky enough.

Invest only what you can afford to lose. This is a line that is mostly use when it comes to gambling but it can be applied to trading as well because though gambling and trading is different, you still invest money to earn so risk is always there. Losing in trading cannot be avoided but can be minimized as long as the trader has an experience and knows what to do if luck is not on his side. The earning potential is infinite because if you have the skills and really grasp the feel of the market then you can take advantage of it.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:59:21 PM

I don't know exactly, but I lost much more then I won, that is for sure. Around 0.1 BTC I lost for sure, maybe even more then that. I tried so many times to make some profit with trading, but without any success. Couple times I won 10 mbtc and that is highest amount.

Trading is not for me, I didn't have luck with choosing right coin for trading. Or I didn't have patience to wait price to rise, what ever it is I suck at trading. I don't understand why members here suggest trading as way of investment, its not easy to trade, for making profit with trading people need to have knowledge and source of informations, if I can say very good source. How can I know which coin is good and which is scam, when price will go up or down. For me that is too fucking hard, I will continue to play poker, there I know what I'm doing.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:21:37 PM

I've actually made quite a lot of money from trading in the last few months; almost 0.5BTC in fact, most of it from trading obscure altcoins and buying before pump-and-dump operations. It's great to stay informed. I cut my losses as soon as they happened, and I never made any rash decisions and just kept trading like nothing ever happened when I took a loss, and it worked out in the end.

Never ride a train, you will lose. I trade other things besides cryptocurrencies like CS:GO skins and stickers, and those happen a lot of the time. You never know when it'll all go down, and when I do decide to buy on a train, I sell as soon as I make a little bit of profit. Never get greedy, and you'll get somewhere. If you're interested in long-term profit, don't trade small altcoins- those are risky investments and you can lose everything in a matter of seconds.

I know this isn't bitcoin-related, but I bought these Crown foils when the price was just around 8$, and I sold when they peaked at around ~200USD. Risky stuff. Sorry for the tiny picture, but you can see the 200$ mark relatively well. Smiley

gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:30:41 PM

Thank you

When I first entered the trading exchange my bitcoin is 0:03 am on the first and second day I broke out and I dropped my investment 0.02 . I do not like that at that time , but when I learned to trade now profitable to me because i earn bitcoin every week. And I'm constantly looking for active coins will not be wasted but I can earn bitcoin .
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:32:21 PM

Thank you

You will learn from mistakes and I believe that every trader has made at least many mistakes in his life in the trading world.

It is true that trading consumes too much time and it is hard to predict where and when to invest and when to sell.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:33:28 PM

With only bitcoin trade I have earned a lot, I will say hundreds of dollars, while with altcoins, I have earned some bigger amount in some coins and lost some bigger amount in some other coins, especially with LIR i have doubled my bitcoins for a couple of times but at one stage when it started to decrease in value I started to lose, while in FRWC I have lost a good amount,

Hire me for your campaign management
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:13:16 PM

With only bitcoin trade I have earned a lot, I will say hundreds of dollars, while with altcoins, I have earned some bigger amount in some coins and lost some bigger amount in some other coins, especially with LIR i have doubled my bitcoins for a couple of times but at one stage when it started to decrease in value I started to lose, while in FRWC I have lost a good amount,
FRWC was a pretty unstable coin, i made a few dollars from that before I traded all that I had for BTC. Never invest too much in one coin, and never invest more than you can afford to lose; it's just like gambling, except that you can manage your money and profit better.
I made quite a lot on LIR as well, although I traded for btc a little too soon.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:24:20 PM

I am earning from my trade and do not lose much as I do good research before investing in any coin, and I go to those coins where we know that it will have a potential increase much higher, and those coins which will have some use for the users as with that the demand increases.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1301

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 05:29:53 AM

You can earn profit from trading if you have done proper research and keeping tabs on the current market trend. Dont be greedy and and think before you act. You should also keep a detailed log about you ongoing trades and how long you want to continue them and the profit generated. Trust in traders is also an important issue.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:17:24 PM

You can earn profit from trading if you have done proper research and keeping tabs on the current market trend. Dont be greedy and and think before you act. You should also keep a detailed log about you ongoing trades and how long you want to continue them and the profit generated. Trust in traders is also an important issue.

If you trade the bitcoin with some famous altcoin, for example, the ones on the top 10 market capitalisation, you can make some profit.
Brownye
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:41:05 PM

I lose a lot of money now because i am still new to trading
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: