Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:03:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW MUCH YOU EARN/LOSE FROM TRADING  (Read 52653 times)
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 03:04:18 PM

Trading means buying and selling of cryptocurrencies.

This can be profitable when you buy them at lower price and sell them at higher price but if you bought at certain price and if price goes down so you have to wait for increase of price. If trader sell them at lower price than the price he bought, then it can cause loss.

I think expecting amount to post of how much earn or loss will be just entertaining part.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:17:21 AM

How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

I start trading in very small amount then i roll it in a short trade for me to grow my bitcoin but in a wrong move i buy a coin that i thought is gonna be increase soon but that coins is dead until now so my capital get deficit but i do short trade now so i restore my lost in that coins. So my small amount is now increase.

From trading im only losing but this is because i just do it for fun and am still finding my way in the trading world.
I dont lose so much cause im trading with small amounts to teach myself what to watch out for etc. hoping to trade with bigger amounts soon once i start making profit with small amounts too.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:41:56 AM

How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

I start trading in very small amount then i roll it in a short trade for me to grow my bitcoin but in a wrong move i buy a coin that i thought is gonna be increase soon but that coins is dead until now so my capital get deficit but i do short trade now so i restore my lost in that coins. So my small amount is now increase.

From trading im only losing but this is because i just do it for fun and am still finding my way in the trading world.
I dont lose so much cause im trading with small amounts to teach myself what to watch out for etc. hoping to trade with bigger amounts soon once i start making profit with small amounts too.
What do you mean you are just doing it for fun? Fun but you are wasting of money?
Don't focus ETC or one crypto only ,also don't be excited to trade with bigger amounts because sometimes it leads to just lossing or a wrong move on investing .even the best traders loose their profit . A good move is watching its platform then keeping an eye of its coin developer . If you want to be a good trader you must handle your money seriously , make a 50-50% for long term and short term trading.

Youre stratedgy is good using small amounts for you to learn in trading keep it up .if you're sure that you can and almost you do a successful trade then you must go on big amounts. Goodluck.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:04:54 AM

From trading i have earned small amounts i started with 3 btc and im nearing the 6 btc right now so im seeing good progress and im keeping it safe.
the trick is to trade low altcoins cause you can buy alot for cheap making it very profitable and low risk.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 12:37:13 PM

I bought into Monero a couple of months ago and I've made about 4x my initial investment of 0.50 BTC, so that's pretty good.
Seems like a couple of marketplaces on the Darknet have been accepting Monero which caused the sudden increase in value.

davis196

Activity: 2982
Merit: 914

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:51:00 PM

Thank you

Your question isn`t very specific.

What trading?Altcoin or forex?

Anyone here can write  "I make XXXXX$ from trading."But can anyone proove that he is making that amount?

bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:06:49 PM

I earn from trading and from gambling by doubling but from trading i earn not so much I think my trading budget was 2.3 btc and im up to 2.7 now in this month but i dont trade so often cause i dont have alot of free time but any profit is good profit.
wildworld

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:04:36 PM

I can honestly say I 've ever started with $ 5,000 in forex trading.
I have built a beautiful capital for me in years. For my friends and family for which they are very grateful.
After years of experience, now I can say that I always have a value of $ 1,000 per month on each portfolio of $ 5,000
I've kept a diary and one day I want to publish it.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 03:00:13 AM

Thank you

Anyone here can write  "I make XXXXX$ from trading."But can anyone proove that he is making that amount?

True, there are different kind of  trading  it maybe forex or altcoin trading because it would lead to confusion to members that would read it. Some may answer   on forex trading and some  may altcoin which is  not the same but one things for sure trading either forex or altcoin is not easy and you would need  enough knowledge to be profitable. I didnt experience on forex trading but  on altcoin i do trade sometimes  i just getting  bounty for coins and sell and exchange it  to bitcoin directly and   decide to buy again potential coins.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 03:04:59 AM

Thank you

Anyone here can write  "I make XXXXX$ from trading."But can anyone proove that he is making that amount?

True, there are different kind of  trading  it maybe forex or altcoin trading because it would lead to confusion to members that would read it. Some may answer   on forex trading and some  may altcoin which is  not the same but one things for sure trading either forex or altcoin is not easy and you would need  enough knowledge to be profitable. I didnt experience on forex trading but  on altcoin i do trade sometimes  i just getting  bounty for coins and sell and exchange it  to bitcoin directly and   decide to buy again potential coins.
you just explained it right but since we are in this forum which caters more from bitcoin to alt coin all i can say is that it is hard to calculate the actual loses or earnings because there's always a time frame from each coin when to pump up and when to pump down and i don't want to calculate everything just wanted to make sure that im earning from my investment.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:03:33 AM

Only few days ago, i learn about trading, before it i know about it but i try to best and i didn't make profit, but only few days ago, i know how i can do trading but seriously in that time i never gain too much profit, and of course i tell you my losse is more than my profit, same situation i have in gambling. But i look my bright future in trading, because i hold a big amount of CJ currency. 
Theboyz12

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:06:02 AM

Honestly i'm newbie here and i am starting to learn something about trading because i heard that trading i the best place to become rich so for now i im looking for a ways how to trade and how to become a professional trader that can make more than $200-$1000 usd per day.. i hope it will happen too in my life..
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1135

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:42:30 AM

Thank you

Anyone here can write  "I make XXXXX$ from trading."But can anyone proove that he is making that amount?

True, there are different kind of  trading  it maybe forex or altcoin trading because it would lead to confusion to members that would read it. Some may answer   on forex trading and some  may altcoin which is  not the same but one things for sure trading either forex or altcoin is not easy and you would need  enough knowledge to be profitable. I didnt experience on forex trading but  on altcoin i do trade sometimes  i just getting  bounty for coins and sell and exchange it  to bitcoin directly and   decide to buy again potential coins.
you just explained it right but since we are in this forum which caters more from bitcoin to alt coin all i can say is that it is hard to calculate the actual loses or earnings because there's always a time frame from each coin when to pump up and when to pump down and i don't want to calculate everything just wanted to make sure that im earning from my investment.

We have the same  thinking because same as yours im not thinking on my losses which is just normal for me when i do trading . I usually  mind on profits when i intend to choose a potential coin. We cant really catch up or  know the time frame that you said on when to pump and dump its price of a certain altcoin.

emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 03:59:58 PM

I earn not much, usually like 0.005 only a week
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:59:38 PM

Only few days ago, i learn about trading, before it i know about it but i try to best and i didn't make profit, but only few days ago, i know how i can do trading but seriously in that time i never gain too much profit, and of course i tell you my losse is more than my profit, same situation i have in gambling. But i look my bright future in trading, because i hold a big amount of CJ currency. 
if you do learn how to trade properly then i guess you will have a different stats not just like your gambling stats , in trading you can get profit more than your losses , you just need to find a pattern and match it to the latest news.

even i admit by myself that trade forex much more makes sense rather than trade on bitcoin or altcoins.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:43:30 AM

if you do learn how to trade properly then i guess you will have a different stats not just like your gambling stats , in trading you can get profit more than your losses , you just need to find a pattern and match it to the latest news.

even i admit by myself that trade forex much more makes sense rather than trade on bitcoin or altcoins.

True even how many time we  would  fail on trading we must not give up and  its too far away better than gambling because on those  gambling games you oculdnt  not assure  to gain profits because its a matter of luck game anyway. I agree that  trading forex is much better than altcoin but i guess it a little bit more harder.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:14:15 AM

I agree  lots of people ventures into trading without properly understanding the all abouts of trading.  As a result, their statistics on gain vs lost is bad.  Another thing is forex trading is really different in altcoin trading.  It is more crazy in trading altcoin because altcoin can change price even without somethig special happen.  As for me, there are also times that i lost some BTC due to bad decisions but i still have a good profit from trading.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:25:09 PM

When i started trading than i though i would be earn big jackpot, but later on i realize no way, it is difficult to manege the coins and also it is time taking work, but if you have information of the coins which you have bought, and then you sell and buy on the right moment, than definitely it is easy for you, same situation is here in bitcoin, buy and sell on the time.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:28:49 PM

Thank you

Trading for fun? But this is money, well bitcoin is viewed as money for many here, and nobody I know plays around with their money.
The way you put it, it sounds like you are gambling with your money with your trading strategy. Embarrassed

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:59:38 PM

Thank you

Trading for fun? But this is money, well bitcoin is viewed as money for many here, and nobody I know plays around with their money.
The way you put it, it sounds like you are gambling with your money with your trading strategy. Embarrassed

No one wants to lose their money in any way whether it is trading or gambling.  Fun is there in both gambling and trading if your are winning  Wink

If you lose your bitcoins, all the fun will be lost  Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: