Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:36:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW MUCH YOU EARN/LOSE FROM TRADING  (Read 52653 times)
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:55:35 AM

How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

i think the same topic was also in this forum last year but in this year  i am trader now .
i had not get any loss untill . my principle investment in trading has multiplied by about 800% in two month . i think it is a best start for my trading job .

I think you 're a superman !!
HYIP ??
But maybe you do not want to say ?
A new formula ?
After years of experience I have never known anyone 800% gain in two months and I pro trader by profession.
I think there are a lot of interested how is that possible?
Can you tell us something more?

Unbelievable indeed  to have such profits on 2 months  time span. I think its  possible on altcoin trading for sure since its possible to multiply your investments on no time it really depends on how you handle it. In my own view gaining with that percentage would  probably on altcoin trading.
might possibel that mate ride the train of naut , etc,xmr , sdc and clam those coin made a huge joyride so if you come in early and made a good position i guess 800% is not impossible.
Just recently XMR has a good pump and I have witness it, but now the price have drop significantly so I just lost my investment because I was not able to buy it during the price was cheap, I still believe it will start to rise and I can get back my investment together with the decent profit.

i think XMR will gets pump but not now, because the rate still in range 0.016-0.017, maybe people will want to make XMR as investment like bitcoin and ethereum.

in trading, i am not count how much i get lose, and how much i get profit, but as far as i am trading, i only wants to get profit, i will not take too serious if i get lose. maybe yes lose in btc, but i am not lose in altcoin that i buy.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexBits

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:27:00 AM

From trading I lose a little bit right now I am still new to trading and lost overall maybe 0.02 bitcoin cause I trade with small amounts.
I'm trading alt coins and doing research so it takes time before I have more knowledge and before I am able to play the market more sufficiently.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:09:16 AM

With trading I'm always losing for a while already so maybe I'm just not good at it and I decided to quit and get more into web developing for customers in the services section.
I enjoy it way more than trading anyways and it's also way more reliable to earn money like this.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:04:21 AM

With trading I'm always losing for a while already so maybe I'm just not good at it and I decided to quit and get more into web developing for customers in the services section.
I enjoy it way more than trading anyways and it's also way more reliable to earn money like this.
You will always be lose if you choose a wrong altcoin honestly i just trading but not always im just trading for long term investment.
I choose the top 20 altcoin in coinmarket cap because those are legit coin than newly release altcoin..
As of now i dont know how much i lose and made a profit. because i have stucks old altcoin in trading site.
chinacurrency

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:09:42 AM

I am lose about 20000RMB.due to my greedy
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:14:22 AM

You will always be lose if you choose a wrong altcoin honestly i just trading but not always im just trading for long term investment.
I choose the top 20 altcoin in coinmarket cap because those are legit coin than newly release altcoin..
As of now i dont know how much i lose and made a profit. because i have stucks old altcoin in trading site.
Yes, better still buy old coins in the pair than hot ones . Because most of the new coins ones now show elegance just at first , but when you take not eligible to become the coin scam so I still choose the old coins that we know we are here to earn coins to it. I have too many coins stucks in yobit almost all my coins their sleep.
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:32:54 AM

How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

i think the same topic was also in this forum last year but in this year  i am trader now .
i had not get any loss untill . my principle investment in trading has multiplied by about 800% in two month . i think it is a best start for my trading job .

fantastic man, your trading profit 800% only two month
and not lost every trade profit, so why you not seriuos trade
i think you can principle 1 bitcoin every two month you can 8 bitcoin
you can compare your follow signature campaign secondtrade every two month only get 0,08 bitcoin with your rank
brendongl

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:12:23 AM

Can someone suggest a good tutorial and information resource if i wanted to start trading btc and altcoin??
daneranon89

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:22:38 AM

Not much, trading is not easy. When I say hard I mean in trading it is not  easy to be profitable all the time or make profit in every trade. I made some profit and at the same time I lost in other trades. I  got good returns when I decided to hold on to the coins like bitcoin and ethereum. You buy good coins and hold for some years and get rewarded. I use to trade in stocks and that's what I learnt. Trading is like sort of gambling, so buy and hold for some time, at least for 1 year or two

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:56:57 AM

Can someone suggest a good tutorial and information resource if i wanted to start trading btc and altcoin??

much better to start to join their slack group because you will be well inform about the project incoming plans
so you can be be ready to position your trade.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:28:56 PM

Just try a videos about localbitcoins in YouTube. You would find easy in having a trade. As a newbie I would like advise you that to stop trading at early times and it's mostly involves with scammers.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:12:44 PM

This cannot really by said to be honest because you can lose an unlimited amount but you can also earn a significant amount of money.
Trading is risky but if you have luck you can earn a lot of money with it.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:11:50 AM

This cannot really by said to be honest because you can lose an unlimited amount but you can also earn a significant amount of money.

True, we can't actually say or estimate o how much money we lose in trading and how much we win because in trading it's also a risky thing like gambling but trading is better in anyway because you could minimize the risk. In my own trading experience lose and win are just equal.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:12:23 AM

Luck maybe But all I am sayong is INVEST in KNOWLEDGE. You can minimize your losses if you know and aware of whats happening. Invest in learning, invest time to study.

As for me, I have no idea of trading before. I registred on a trading site,start small just for  me to familiarized trading. I Buy and sell coins,read the coins ANNouncement here,and study the movement. Its a calculated risk.

Open for Campaigns
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:34:07 PM

You lose every single Bitcoin that you have in trading if you're dumb enough. Once you see that the market is starting to fall, maybe it's time to dump your coins so that you can minimize your loss. That's the good thing about trading, you can stop your loss if you're paying enough attention.

I'd say that you earn an infinite amount of money in trading or maybe atleast equal to the total available Bitcoins in the exchange website that you're trading in. That's the best case scenario, you get the whole bankroll of a website.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:59:44 PM

Luck maybe But all I am sayong is INVEST in KNOWLEDGE. You can minimize your losses if you know and aware of whats happening. Invest in learning, invest time to study.

As for me, I have no idea of trading before. I registred on a trading site,start small just for  me to familiarized trading. I Buy and sell coins,read the coins ANNouncement here,and study the movement. Its a calculated risk.
as i read your post i remember the first time we make some trade we just so new from then we keep doing a buy low and sell high entry keeps on riding to each other until the time we understand how crypto works by then we start reviewing the charts and the ann coming from here now we are on our own enjoying what we learn. i can say that i did,nt count my loses because i count it as my learning experience now i have some btc and still playing and trying to grow it more.

Marma Kalari

Activity: 546

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:20:57 PM

today had a big pump from CREVA had a good profit but entered TODAY coin and after a pump it dumped all its coin and its now trading around 19 SAT,and i am in really huge loss because of that, i dont know anything about the new features of the coin, i do think they have dumped everything.like to know what the situation is.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:09:16 AM

I earn some from trading but not much I think till now in my whole trading career I earned +- 10btc but this is over the course of one year.
It's about a year ago I started and the first month was kinda hellish as I was just analyzing everything and reading but now I can make some profit finally.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:14:02 AM

I earn some from trading but not much I think till now in my whole trading career I earned +- 10btc but this is over the course of one year.
It's about a year ago I started and the first month was kinda hellish as I was just analyzing everything and reading but now I can make some profit finally.

what are the stratergies you are using,how you would know when a pump and dump occurs,since i am literally new to trading,only started recently and  i am holding pretty much .5 btc worth of dump coins in yobit i am not willing to sell those coins now since i am waiting for a price rise so that i can exit,is it a feasible idea or am i making a dump decision by holding those coins. i cannot understand on what terms the price increases and how to calculate the resistance values. if you could share your techniques it would be helpful for a starter like me.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:15:15 AM

Experience is really the best teacher, not all the technique is written in the book, if we know the secret we can surely make more money in trading and sky is the limit or we will make unlimited amount of money depending on the total bitcoins we want to risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: