Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:58:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW MUCH YOU EARN/LOSE FROM TRADING  (Read 52653 times)
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 03:25:19 PM

I lose almost 100$ up ? so i decided to find other trading platform/application/site that i can earn money without investing on trading and find this site called sparkprofit it was also can use in Cellphone both android & ios, just visit the site for more info, this sparkprofit let you earn money just by trading prediction and the money that you will earned will be passed to there another application "TIQL" which is the live trading and you will need money/deposit to trade on that site but as i said that you will not invest on it so another way you can used your earning from spark transfer it to tiql  to have more profit Smiley is that good? but not even my english grammar Haha xD

Ps: i just want share my experience about trading  Roll Eyes
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:41:58 PM

I personally don't trade a lot, I am still in a learning phase, but slowly. But generally I like investing and holding it for long. Till date my earning from trading is quite low. Took help from a friend and went in profit.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 06:44:19 PM

Loss and win in trading ever i through when i trading bitcoin also alternative coin. I get a little profit with alternative coin around 0.001 btc because at the past i only put little amount of capital.
Before when i was newbie with trading i was lose but after learnings for some other trading groups and other tips i earn few profit.. until now i am making small profit because of small capital investment in trading but i hope that i can invest more money in trading and get more profit..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:54:58 PM

I mined few ethereums and etc also. I traded and made 0.40 btc. After that I invested them in trading. Made 0.87 BTC. I was a fan of ETH ETC and XMR . After that I have lost almost everything in zec trading. I followed a easy  principle. Buy low and sell high. But I was greedy and invested everything in same basket. And at last I ened up with a great loss. Now I have left mining. Just too busy with real life job. But I still trade in small extent
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:26:01 AM

Earning from trading and losing from trading totally depends on you or the person who is trading.
He is the one who decides the profits or a suitable amount for his good.
So now if  he is in a need of quick money , then might take few losses ,
But if a person is calm and patient enough he might get more profits.
So the price you set for your product determines the loss or profit you must get.
It is very hard to find people who will buy your goods at the rate you want , unless you are selling it at a loss,
They might keep arguing to reduce the money you have set
and finally you will get very less profits .
So you have to be clear about you decisions while trading.
You should have a rigid attitude towards trading.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 11:19:07 AM

Loss and win in trading ever i through when i trading bitcoin also alternative coin. I get a little profit with alternative coin around 0.001 btc because at the past i only put little amount of capital.
i also get a little profit from trade when i invest my balance in low amount in trade in the past and now i am expert in trading i earn profit in big amount because i invest my bitcoin in huge amount in alternative coin .
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:20:25 AM

How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

In my daily routine in life, when it comes to do trade in the exchange platform. Everyday I segregate the a lot budget for trading amounting 0.006BTC on this amount before I sleep I gained 0.001BTC up to 0.005BTC and sometimes 0.03BTC. This is what I do in the trading paltform.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:24:54 AM

i also get a little profit from trade when i invest my balance in low amount in trade in the past and now i am expert in trading i earn profit in big amount because i invest my bitcoin in huge amount in alternative coin .
If you are able to make big amount from altcoin trading then that would be really great as I am not good in selecting altcoins for trading, I tried many times but unfortunately I got busted in very quick time itself. For me, only bitcoin trading against fiat is working. I'm still learning for profit making with altcoin trading.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:24:46 AM

There are many people earn bitcoin from trading. In trading sometimes you will success and sometimes you will lose. It depends of rate of currency if going up, you earn and if going down you lose, not lose at all but if you forced it you will lose definitely. There are many bitcoiners who is using only trading to earn. Some  are successful person cause its a lot of money to earn with it than storing it.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 12:22:17 PM

you want see it?
you can see it here:
http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/comshare.php

You can see it in the "Potential com shares profit" balance.

they meant "TRADING". NOT how much they earn from scamming. but i guess its how you see it, either way it all involves risk  Grin

As for me, I use to lose the BTCs i earned as I just wait till i see how the it goes and if i run out of patience, i exit back to btc and then buy another altcoin again. I lost count how much I've lost. but not this time.

Where do you see scamming...I only see trading.
Why are people here obsessed about scam?
Why do they see every where scam?
It really depends on how much do you have and how much do you spend on trading.
I personally earn a lot from bitcoin only using a small amount, so that way when I lose I don’t lose as much as you expect it, but for many people they get greedy and trade with a large amount so they are considered to lose a lot.

Trading with a small amount means that profits are as well tiny. The more you put in your trade, the more you can get in profits. Bitcoins-Altcoins trading worked for me a few years. I'm still in but not for day-trading. Iput my money and forget for longer periods until the price reached my goals (or not  Smiley). The best results in trading I achieved in operating on 1Broker account. But everyone chooses his way to the the profits. 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:20:33 PM

Trading with a small amount means that profits are as well tiny. The more you put in your trade, the more you can get in profits. Bitcoins-Altcoins trading worked for me a few years. I'm still in but not for day-trading. Iput my money and forget for longer periods until the price reached my goals (or not  Smiley). The best results in trading I achieved in operating on 1Broker account. But everyone chooses his way to the the profits. 
That is why if you want to earn more the more capital you need to because trading is not working physically it is the money working for you.
Trading is just like lending money to other people it is risky sometimes there is a good payer sometimes there is a cheap one who will not pay you at what he promise.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:51:42 PM

I personally don't trade a lot, I am still in a learning phase, but slowly. But generally I like investing and holding it for long. Till date my earning from trading is quite low. Took help from a friend and went in profit.
yes it is a good decision if you are a learner and putting a little amount in trading in very start, you need to learn all the important points of trading and the tips to become a good trader and after getting experience you can increase your trading amount, through this way you can reduce the risk of losing money in trading.
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:45:53 PM

There are many people earn bitcoin from trading. In trading sometimes you will success and sometimes you will lose. It depends of rate of currency if going up, you earn and if going down you lose, not lose at all but if you forced it you will lose definitely. There are many bitcoiners who is using only trading to earn. Some  are successful person cause its a lot of money to earn with it than storing it.
yes that is right to say that earning from trading is different from day to day. some time you will make good money in trading while other time your income will not be not too good. some time you will also face so lost, it is not just like a job where you can get a fixed salary, but to me one thing is for sure that trading is more better that a job, in business one can really earn unlimited amount while from a job you will will restricted to a limit amount of money.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:42:17 AM

In terms of earnings in bitcoin daily, this will depend on how are we going to handle those things by doing trade, the minimum I gained everyday was .002BTC but that is not fix, then lose from trading from 0.002BTC up to 0.005BTC.  It maybe a little bit for a daily profit, but its helpful anyway.
Mbah Slamet

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:46:35 PM

Total since I traded might my money lost about 5 btc, after I often loss then I subtract for trading and turned to gambling, my reason is simple, because gambling is not too much thinking and rely on luck. It looks like trading is also the same with gambling, when all the analysis I used, it's no guarantee that we can profit.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 04:10:35 PM

Total since I traded might my money lost about 5 btc, after I often loss then I subtract for trading and turned to gambling, my reason is simple, because gambling is not too much thinking and rely on luck. It looks like trading is also the same with gambling, when all the analysis I used, it's no guarantee that we can profit.

I think for bitcoin, it is better to buy and hold. Trading will lose you bitcoin.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:54:07 PM

How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

It is really not simple to to get profit on trading, because before it happen that you will become a successful traders you will encounter many things how your gonna lose in trading, and by failures experience in trading was very normal for the traders here. I've been lose many times in trading but with it I learned a lot and there is no repetition happen after the mistake I made.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:55:31 PM

If we will back in the old days as of my trading then i can say that i lose all my money in my first trading experiences but it was just around $20-$100 but now i already recovered those loss money and i already earn a decent amount of money to buy all my wants and support my parents in their monthly expenses.
czvezda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:19:20 PM

In trading there will be never be fixed amount of earning or loosing and it will keep on varying each and every time and it will depend on what amount of investment you have made, if you invest higher capital then returns would be higher and same goes if you make loss so its impossible to expect stable amount of profits or loss in trading.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:24:25 PM

I have not earn yet maybe sometimes in the future though but I have had my share in the art of losing when it comes to trading as I was really not decisive at the right time. My investment grew to about .14btc only for it to start falling but a naive me have a feeling that it will rise again only to give up after a long while and was able to only cash out .03 btc so approximately lost about .11btc at the end of the exercise...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: