Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:55:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisk already trading at yobit  (Read 5235 times)
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:28:48 PM

Plenty of time till Lisk launch.
I don't think that the IOU current price forecast the real price.
it is harder to know what will happen next after the icu many holders are dumping It from yobit so I don't have any idea if I'll jump and buy one or wait
until the icu completed.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 05:38:29 PM

Yobit shouldn't have added IOU trading, can't go any lower I guess to raise popularity and use of the exchange.

It got them tons of profit and brought in new ppl and volume. seemed like a smart move to me.
Yes it is very smart move from yobit to add lisk , many jump to get profit only including yobit .
But the past\current prices of lisk in yobit will definitely affect the real price of lisk when launched .  

I guess we can classify it as "shrewd but shady." I'm someone who complimented it as shrewd, but I have roots in the Nxt-&-Nxt-clone subsector so I pegged it as essentially an "IOU Asset." These are run-of-the-mill in the Nxt world, tho' they all require trusting the respective issuers.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

dalovar

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:04:42 AM

I have 1550.836 LISK to sell. Offers via PM.

We can use http://bitrated.com escrow or any other reputable escrow to make the transaction secure for both.

I'd sell my ico.lisk.io account along with the 12-word passphrase. The escrow would hold the BTC payment until the ICO LISKs are released officially and sent to your Lisk address.
bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:36:29 PM

Looks like yobit pulled another YOVI scam by artificialy creating insane prices for things that don't exist.

So, imagine. You're a 17yr old kiddie who just spend 50$ from his pocketmoney in LISK. And now you get 100BTC in return.

Ooooh it will be a bloody mess combined with a lot of tears when the greedy one's instant dump their LISK to claim those highly insane, scammy looking profits.

luckily for you guys, it's just a token that has nothing to do with the real LISK. Let's just see if Yobit will actually swap all those generated tokens into real LISK at the same rate first  Wink
IF they do, it will be messy - I'll be the first one to dump over 200k LISK, without any doubt or hesitation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: