Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:24:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spotify Ultimate APK- Your own Free Account=Premium Services  (Read 1013 times)
toodamntired (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:25:02 PM

Spotify Ultimate Edition (Patched) - Android APK ~ Buy on bitify/ Free escrow, no fee for the buyer, safe and secure payments via bitcoin

2 vouch copies are available. Full members or higher with Green trust only! Must leave a short review in this thread.

Also have thousands of other apks, software titles, wp themes, etc... digital goods is my game, if you need it, let me know...

(Bitify Link == https://bitify.com/auctions/download-music/spotify-ultimate-patch-upgrade-your-free-acctapk-277499/)

BitcoinTalk members get 50% off, just make an offer on bitify for $5 and send me a message with you bct username. I will accept the offer. Once youpay, the money goes into escrow with bitify. I will send you the file and you can check it out and then release the escrow. Simple. Safe. Secure.

Bitcoin only. To use another payment method, find someone else selling it that acepts the payment method you wish to use  Grin

~~~The sales pitch ~~~

Sick of getting logins that die after a few days? Not having control over your own account? having to keep redoing your playlists over and over again? Want to be able to have your own playlists, save favorites and have the security of knowing you won’t lose account access? Then you need Spotify Ultimate Edition patched!

Use your own FREE account as a Premium account. Create an account or use your existing account. Change your login details at will.

-Shuffle play
-Ad free
-Unlimited skips
-Play any track
-High quality audio
-Save your favorites
-Create Playlists

The only premium feature that this patched apk does not unlock is the ability to listen offline. So, you will need a mobile data or Wi-Fi connection in order to use it.

Unleash the power of Spotify and save $9.99 per month. Get it now.

How to install it:

1. Uninstall Spotify if you have it on your phone.
2. Download or transfer the apk onto your phone
3. Make sure you can install apps from unknown sources
- Settings >Security> Unknown Sources (Check this box)
4. Find the apk wherever you saved it onto your phone
(if you downloaded it, it will be in your download folder)
5. Click the apk and it will begin to install. Agree to the permissions.
6. Once the installation is complete, open Spotify.
7. Sign in with your Free Account or Create a new Account.

(Note: if you had a premium account that expired, you have to choose to Cancel that account and continue with a free account)

That’s all there is to it. Enjoy premium features for Free!

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElMoIsEviL

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:46:29 PM

I have no green trust but 4 different android devices where i can test the APK and will leave some very detailed review and feedback if i qualify please tell me so

toodamntired (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:56:42 PM

It is close to what I have available, but nowhere near the quality.

toodamntired (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:57:53 PM

It is close to what I have available, but nowhere near the quality.

PM Sent to you, please make sure you leave some feedback on the app after you check it out.

ElMoIsEviL

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:06:17 PM

Got 1 vouch copy tonight i will install it on my devices and let you know the results and review thank you for the vouch

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:55:36 PM

I can take a vouch if needed.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
ElMoIsEviL

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:05:42 PM

i have now installed the app on 4 android devices and it works like a charm installation takes 1 minute finally you can enjoy spotify whitouth ads and more a real bargain for this price and very easy to install

tested on samsung s7 samsung s5 and 2 samsung pads and 1 no name android device so works on any android devices

GreenBlack

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:31:56 AM

I'll take a vouch copy, I could post screenshots from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge as proof and review if needed, thanks.
Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:25:07 AM

Also keen on a vouch, have reviewed several spotify accounts for users in the past
toodamntired (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:33:05 PM

Sorry for disappearing on you guys like that... School... Midterms... HELL... anyways, I got vouch copies still for  Kapz786 and GreenBlack. Those are the ladt two so please post a review here in the thread... Well i guess first you guys need the DL link, so let me PM it to you....

Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:36:39 AM

Received the vouch as mentioned. Installs easily and was able to use my existing account which already had playlists etc set up so a lot less hassle than a new account

Would definitely recommend to other forum members. Hopefully it lasts for a quite a while
cardseller121

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:47:52 AM

Isnt it free on the web for evryone 
MagicIsMe

Activity: 294

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:37:18 AM

Isnt it free on the web for evryone 
Yeah bu OP wants to cheat money out of users here. Please search up before buying.

choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:57:17 AM

Sad to say but this APK is actually being shared for free months ago in facebook groups that I am in. People try doing some research before buying digital goods, please.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██