Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform  (Read 243228 times)
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:47:01 PM

I have created a post about the fake airdrop. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5126883 is the link of my post can you let me know either it is doing by you or it is really fake as I am thinking?
I am not sure exactly why did you get such email from stranger. Stellar is a big coin, we have all known the reputation of Stellar and its role in crypto. Nevertheless, I don't tend to jump to airdops that required KYC verifications to get airdropped coins or tokens. Mainly because I don't want to disclose my identity to so many third partites, even with good reputation coins.
Not only I have received that email but also that email received by a lots of people I think scammer wanted to stole fund or something else. They sent email by BCC which means they added a lots of person on a single message.

Still believing in fairy tales and small change given away with airdrops sooner or later will bring sorrow and loss!
NEVER, NEVER, NEVER open files that you don't know the origin .... especially when it comes to money and crypto!

Returning to the topic, below is a masterful article that analyzes what STELLAR is, its potential, its alliances, and a detailed analysis of the short-term price .... and a prediction from a heart attack for the long-term price, by 2020-21 .... which I personally do not exclude (myself elsewhere I called 30 $ for Stellar by 2021).

https://beincrypto.com/xlm-stellar-lumens-price-prediction-updated-04-12-2019/
this link is about price prediction update. and charts are showing the price will go high. but my point of view is also positive about this price prediction.
the whole market of crypto is in right way and alot of price positive change happened in last two months. marketcap increased, i hope in near future more updates and developments on XLM will take it high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:16:52 PM

Yet another good news for Stellar and its users; watching videos on Coinbase Earn explaining Stellar and its ecosystem can be obtained and received up to $ 50, at the current value around 500 XLM.

All the details to get Stellar as a gift in the link below
https://www.stellar.org/blog/stellar-coinbase-earn/
I do not see good here! $ 50 will be received by bots that will be enrolled en masse, and such investors like me who have invested in this coin a lot of money are sadly observing the constant fall of the coin

This is why they require KYC identity verification before giving the coins away, so bots can't just collect a huge chuck.

You can complain about cheating or you can complain about KYC... but one prevents the other.

Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:41:33 PM

Yet another good news for Stellar and its users; watching videos on Coinbase Earn explaining Stellar and its ecosystem can be obtained and received up to $ 50, at the current value around 500 XLM.

Just curious to know if anyone have actually earned through this, I witnessed that of blockchain $25 worth of xlm give away

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 03:19:17 PM

Just curious to know if anyone have actually earned through this, I witnessed that of blockchain $25 worth of xlm give away

I am one of the living proof that i actually receive the free $25 worth of XLM from the airdrop + this coinbase earn platform for qualified accounts.

You should check your coinbase account and see if the offer is available for your account.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:12:36 PM

It was wonderful to receive from Blockchain $ 25 in XML, the currency had a fantastic growth in recent months, really an excellent ROI for those who invested some time ago.
I did not know what I did wrong that my KYC was rejected and I did not receive this coin. I do not know why blockchain chose xlm among other top currencies.
If you have been rejected then they will send you an email to your registered email account. So, you should check your email and fulfil their requirement to be approved.
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:15:57 AM

A good altcoin at the present time, I missed it! But I will invest in the future, it is still quite attractive!
Attractive as it is because it is one of top coins.

I did not know what I did wrong that my KYC was rejected and I did not receive this coin.
Read your email, maybe something is wrong with your ID.

I do not know why blockchain chose xlm among other top currencies.
No one knows the reason why blockchain.com chose them.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

pinoycash

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 02:44:50 PM

I am one of the living proof that i actually receive the free $25 worth of XLM from the airdrop + this coinbase earn platform for qualified accounts.

You should check your coinbase account and see if the offer is available for your account.
Firstly, I congratulate you because you got the $25 free money via XLM from Coinbase.
Secondly, joining their give away on Coinbase or not depends on personal perspective. There are so many topics, and discussions that crypto enthusiasts should join such give away, not only from Coinbase, but also from Blockchain or not. It's hard to judge which sides of perspective is right. Both of sites (Coinbase, and Blockchain) are giants in crypto and highly trusted. So , it's save to join and do KYCs. However, all things will change if bounty hunters join give aways run by small sites, please be careful with KYC requirements from them.

I have a verified account in coinbase even before the Coinbase earn page was launch, So its a no big deal for me since its basically a free money Cheesy As for the blockchain.info airdrop i took the gamble and finish their KYC to get the free $25 XLM,. Both platform are highly trusted so i got no reason to refuse their KYC to receive free gas money

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
CoinMin3r

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:12:42 PM

Lol I just logged in my coinbase account and saw the airdrop thing of stellar. I did confirmed my email and filled other information only to see there's still one step to verify my account uploading my documents and selfie. So I just skipped the process. After reading other comment above they were airdropping $25 worth XLM. 
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:12:41 PM

Lol I just logged in my coinbase account and saw the airdrop thing of stellar. I did confirmed my email and filled other information only to see there's still one step to verify my account uploading my documents and selfie. So I just skipped the process. After reading other comment above they were airdropping $25 worth XLM.  

Yeah same here.
If you do KYC over there anyway still worth it but i am too lazy and i dont use coinbase anyway.
So no need to expose myself for nothing over there.

zahidmoon

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:40:45 AM

Yeah same here.
If you do KYC over there anyway still worth it but i am too lazy and i dont use coinbase anyway.
So no need to expose myself for nothing over there.
KYC is not that tough and worth it 25$, its a good way to make crypto regulate because they will know then which wallet belongs to who.
by my point of view there should a one website or company who will do kyc and other companies who needs kyc should touch with them and the problem of doing kyc in every project again and again separately will solve
IPVPIRL

Activity: 192
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:44:12 PM

KYC is not that tough and worth it 25$, its a good way to make crypto regulate because they will know then which wallet belongs to who.
by my point of view there should a one website or company who will do kyc and other companies who needs kyc should touch with them and the problem of doing kyc in every project again and again separately will solve
It is only true if KYCs required by big sites, like Coinbase, Blockchain because their security system for their customers' identities are very good, hence the probablity to see data leaks from such big sites are very very low. Therefore, their customers, and who join airdrops, give-aways on big sites with KYC requirements can be guarenteed with their identities. It will become a totally different stories with KYC on small sites, or just not highly trusted sites. Someone who need money and readily to take risks on small sites with their identitites can accept rules on KYCs and get free money, simultaneously with potential leaks of their identities to bad guys.

I completely agree. Basically I avoid KYC procedures as much as possible. Only did them when it was completely necessary. Be certain that 99,99% of the documents submited have already been leaked and are up for sale. Don't do KYC to get airdrops guys. First of all there are persons that hold a large number of documents and personal info, that abuse the KYC procedures of any project doing airdrops. You think these companies don't know that scammers abuse their procedures with stolen KYC documents? Of course they do but they don't care. You think blockchain.com hasn't made already a few of these scammers rich? Of course they did. They just don't care about that. They want to fish the rest out and make a large database with information about you. A large database of people asking for free money. Where is blockchain.com based? Luxembourg. The heart of the EU. So it is obvious the EU wants your information stored in their database. They want to categorize their citizens that use cryptocurrencies for their own reasons. My guess they find the technology a possible threat to the shady business the EU is overun with. With blockchain it is harder to cover the tracks of all the big money they move overseas, to Panama,Caymans and off-shore accounts. Centralized banking is used for this and their EU base is Luxembourg.
zahidmoon

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:34:48 AM

It is only true if KYCs required by big sites, like Coinbase, Blockchain because their security system for their customers' identities are very good, hence the probablity to see data leaks from such big sites are very very low. Therefore, their customers, and who join airdrops, give-aways on big sites with KYC requirements can be guarenteed with their identities. It will become a totally different stories with KYC on small sites, or just not highly trusted sites. Someone who need money and readily to take risks on small sites with their identitites can accept rules on KYCs and get free money, simultaneously with potential leaks of their identities to bad guys.
my personal views are KYC should be mandatory for exchange usage and ICO participation only, there should be no need of KYC for wallets because if some one have funds in the wallets then he needs exchange for convert their fund in to fiat money or fiat to crypto so exchange KYC is enough for track everything of that person, am i right?
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:46:59 AM

my personal views are KYC should be mandatory for exchange usage and ICO participation only, there should be no need of KYC for wallets because if some one have funds in the wallets then he needs exchange for convert their fund in to fiat money or fiat to crypto so exchange KYC is enough for track everything of that person, am i right?

Agreed with you they are not forcing everybody to pass this process it's optional who want to become eligible for that $25 promo. If someone don't want to take this gift than he have so many choices available to trade this on various exchanges without performing KYC.
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:52:43 PM

Agreed with you they are not forcing everybody to pass this process it's optional who want to become eligible for that $25 promo. If someone don't want to take this gift than he have so many choices available to trade this on various exchanges without performing KYC.
Maybe they don't feel confident that they can earn money from trading, or they even don't trade. They probably like to hold. So, when they need money for their livelihood, they join such promotions that require KYCs to claim coins and get money. That's personal choice so we should not argue with them about their decisions. They have rights to make decisions for their identities, and they can do anything they allowed to get money from promos.

pinoycash

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 04:50:11 AM

Maybe they don't feel confident that they can earn money from trading, or they even don't trade. They probably like to hold. So, when they need money for their livelihood, they join such promotions that require KYCs to claim coins and get money. That's personal choice so we should not argue with them about their decisions. They have rights to make decisions for their identities, and they can do anything they allowed to get money from promos.

Well the airdrop was done on a reputable platform blockchain.com which already proven themselves in the crypto community so most people don't have problem verifying their identity and get rewarded on it,. Its a choice and sooner or later exchanges will require KYC for everyone.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:49:45 AM

Well the airdrop was done on a reputable platform blockchain.com which already proven themselves in the crypto community so most people don't have problem verifying their identity and get rewarded on it,. Its a choice and sooner or later exchanges will require KYC for everyone.
It is safe to do KYC on blockchain., but I don't agree with you that eventually all crypto exchanges will ask their customers to do KYCs to be verified and be able to use their platforms. If it happens, I believe that we might see big changes, people always figure out adaptional ways. So, if KYCs required on all crypto exchanges, decentralized & centralized, we might see the third type of crypto exchange, like non-KYC exchanges.

soliton

Activity: 969
Merit: 683

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 09:11:47 AM

Many of those who require KYC  are  very careless about its safety  with the result that personal data  are sold as good on dark web. I'm preferring to avoid any KYC.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:25:44 AM

Many of those who require KYC  are  very careless about its safety  with the result that personal data  are sold as good on dark web. I'm preferring to avoid any KYC.

That is big question mark if they could sell our data on dark web but I didn't hear any kind of example before a big company like that made any kind of attempt to do this. But it depend on the person if he is not satisfied than better stay away.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:28:02 PM

Well Bitcoin very close to reach $6,000 and BTC could cross the line $6k today, tomorrow or next week.
Stellar and other top cryptocurrencies following uptrend and we are seeing massive gains in crypto market in short time.
If prices will move down again then I will grab some Stellar, other crypto.
https://theoofy.com/19661/stellar-lumens-xlm-coin-is-so-close-the-biggest-next-cryptocurrency-bull-run-gains-xlm-news-today-fri-may-03/
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:48:10 PM

Well Bitcoin very close to reach $6,000 and BTC could cross the line $6k today, tomorrow or next week.
Stellar and other top cryptocurrencies following uptrend and we are seeing massive gains in crypto market in short time.
If prices will move down again then I will grab some Stellar, other crypto.
https://theoofy.com/19661/stellar-lumens-xlm-coin-is-so-close-the-biggest-next-cryptocurrency-bull-run-gains-xlm-news-today-fri-may-03/
I don't think altcoins will rise in short term, most of them are in Red recent days. Furthermore, even bitcoin really breaks $6000 or $6200, they will hit its spikes there and drop back, then altcoins will drop deeper. Now, it is time to wait to invest in cheaper altcoins next several days. Patience is key to earn money from cheap altcoins now. Don't miss it.
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: