Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 01:45:20 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody here use KeepKey?  (Read 233 times)
RoughLyfe

Activity: 546

Its The Hard RoughLyfe For Us

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:24:05 AM

I was looking to purchase a hardware wallet and found out about KeepKey,which is a hardware wallet that seems to be a pretty good looking wallet and an easy way to store bitcoins,but I was wondering if anybody on this forum happens to use this wallet and would recommend it to me,if not could somebody recommend to me a different hardware wallet.

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM FROM ME I APPARENTLY HAVE IMPERSONATORS,also do not contact me via Skype,PM me first and I will give you my Skype.Otherwise you will be ignored
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alaki

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:08:19 AM

I was looking to purchase a hardware wallet and found out about KeepKey,which is a hardware wallet that seems to be a pretty good looking wallet and an easy way to store bitcoins,but I was wondering if anybody on this forum happens to use this wallet and would recommend it to me,if not could somebody recommend to me a different hardware wallet.
Personally, I've not used this(KeepKey) hardware wallet but after looking around the web I've noticed that they're  slightly over priced. I'd say that if you aren't comfortable with the budget then you can(should) go for Trezor (IMO) 'coz they 've pretty decent features at a low cost(price).
P.S.-> http://theblogchain.com/best-bitcoin-hardware-wallet/
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:44:20 PM

Far too expensive. If you were going to buy a high-budget wallet, id recommend a Case.

Just buy a Trezor, and if you want to save money, get a Lwger Wallet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.