Bitcoin Forum
November 17, 2017, 05:55:06 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ?  (Read 82318 times)
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 392

L A Y L O W

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:31:15 PM

I think earning bitcoins in games will be the best cause games are fun, they won't get bored easily I guess Smiley. Gambling, sig campaigns, investments, trading are really too early for them

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinFoxs
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:10:24 PM

yes children can earn bitcoin first you should convince them about bitcoin that what is bitcoin and how to use it .and then they will earning bitcoin easily .

Working here on bitcoin forum is difficult for children's because they have not so much interest in working, they have interest in playing games and all that so they can make coins by playing games.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ▄▄█████████▄     ███          ███              █              ███      █▄                ███
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ███          ███             ███             ███      ███▄              ███
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████       ▄██▀          ██    ███          ███            █████                     █████▄            ███
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████         ███                 ███          ███           ███ ███           ███      ███▀███▄          ███
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████          ███                  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███          ███   ███          ███      ███  ▀███▄        ███
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████            ███                  ████████████████         ███     ███         ███      ███    ▀███▄      ███
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████            ███                  ███          ███        ███       ███        ███      ███      ▀███▄    ███
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████          ███                  ███          ███       ███████████████       ███      ███        ▀███▄  ███
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████         ███                 ███          ███      ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███      ███      ███          ▀███▄███
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████       ▀██▄          ██    ███          ███     ███             ███     ███      ███            ▀█████
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████      ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███          ███    ███               ███    ███      ███              ▀███
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████      ▀▀█████████▀     ███          ███   ███                 ███   ███      ███                ▀█

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:14:14 PM

yes children can earn bitcoin first you should convince them about bitcoin that what is bitcoin and how to use it .and then they will earning bitcoin easily .

Working here on bitcoin forum is difficult for children's because they have not so much interest in working, they have interest in playing games and all that so they can make coins by playing games.

Yeah and I think this is not a right age to start earning money and as a responsible parents we should  never force them to earn money at this primary stage.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:09:15 PM

faucet is probably the best way for kids to produce a bitcoin, because gambling, investing, sig camp, and trading is still too early for them and they probably will not know about it, and do not ever to teach kids about gambling.
i am not agree with you. being teacher my suggestion is that kids should only pay attention to their study and should do some constructive activities they should not pay attention to earning money and that is best for their future.
pearnapple

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:48:17 PM

i dont think that children will want to earn any bitcoins, in my opinion it is better not to make them earn because it would be boring and just a waste of time

peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:49:45 PM

faucet is probably the best way for kids to produce a bitcoin, because gambling, investing, sig camp, and trading is still too early for them and they probably will not know about it, and do not ever to teach kids about gambling.
i am not agree with you. being teacher my suggestion is that kids should only pay attention to their study and should do some constructive activities they should not pay attention to earning money and that is best for their future.

Exactly this is not the right time for them to get into earning stuff as they are not mature enough and if  they get addicted to gambling at this stage then it will spoil their life.
bitcoinlover1

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:55:18 PM

For kids faucets are the best for them to earn bitcoins i.e some satoshies because as kids they dont worry about earning big amount just to learn some and as a time pass.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 06:51:57 PM

For kids faucets are the best for them to earn bitcoins i.e some satoshies because as kids they dont worry about earning big amount just to learn some and as a time pass.
I agree but there are more enjoyable sites, where kids won't mind  earning bitcoins while playing with their chosen games.  One of which is Bitcoin flappy, and minecraft.   Here is the link for minecraraft https://www.playmc.com/bitcoins-playmc,  It is a minecraft server that reward player with satoshi. This game was announced in http://www.coindesk.com/kid-friendly-minecraft-server-launches-bitcoin-economy/.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
Densitymax

Activity: 441

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 06:57:08 PM

Wont work, kids get bored easily doing repetitive tasks

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:21:00 PM

I will never ask my kids to go for bitcoins at this stage of their life, as I think its more important for them to concentrate on studies instead of thinking to earn money.
satdas

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:31:55 PM

i think that is not such an easy job that kids can do it properly. it need attention and mind to think. and that is not easy task for the kids
Zooplus

Activity: 714

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:55:08 AM

I will never ask my kids to go for bitcoins at this stage of their life, as I think its more important for them to concentrate on studies instead of thinking to earn money.
We have the same stand mate, we should let our children focus on their study than getting to know bitcoin. Bitcoin is really good in my point of view but never for kids as they only have limited knowledge that should be nurtured carefully.

▀█████▀
▀▄         ███         ▄▀
  █▄       ███       ▄█
   ██      ███      ██
    ██     ███     ██
    ▀██▄▄  ███  ▄▄██▀
      ▀███████████▀
         ▀▀███▀▀
           ███
           ███
           ███
           ███
         ▄█████▄
.MOIRAI.
  ██████
██████
█████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

██████
██████
  █████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
        ███

▄█████
    ██████
    ███▀
    ███
███████
███████
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███

█▄                ▄████▄
██▄             ███████▄▄▄
▀███▄▄      █████████▄
  ▀███████████████▀
▀████████████████
    ▀█████████████
  ▀█████████████
      ▀▀█████████
    ▄▄████████▀
██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄██
                        ▄██████
                  ▄████▀▀███
            ▄█████▀  ▄████
      ▄██████▀  ▄██████
▄███████▀  ▄████████
  ▀▀▀▀███    █████████
            ██    █████████
            ▀█  ▄█▀    ▀████
              ██▀            ▀██
reuschman

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 06:03:27 AM

I see a lot of "kids" earning with gambling or maybe try to earn with it.
probably the only way to earn more it's only hold on and exchange in the right time, because with gamble people waste only money and spend a lot of time for anything of constructive Wink
XERES

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:01:32 AM

I see a lot of "kids" earning with gambling or maybe try to earn with it.
probably the only way to earn more it's only hold on and exchange in the right time, because with gamble people waste only money and spend a lot of time for anything of constructive Wink
Hmm, you mean you want them to do trading? I think that's not a good idea because if them don't know how to do and don't have enough balance it just will make them lose it. Gambling? no way for kids.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 868

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:13:38 AM

filial duty is not to get bitcoin. a child should study hard at home. do not impose the will to the children.
for the rights of children are getting an education, instead of finding a money !!

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
subhiii

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:13:49 AM

I think the best thing for kids is interesting about their studies and building their knowledge, however if they have enough time they can visit some faucets online to make a little micro earning, i think they don't need big income in this age
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:29:03 AM

I think the best thing for kids is interesting about their studies and building their knowledge, however if they have enough time they can visit some faucets online to make a little micro earning, i think they don't need big income in this age

In addition you can install some bitcoin apps to their smartphones. It is fun at the same it is earning. It looks like a game and your kids will be attracted to do these fun filled activities.  I recommend bitmaker its fun, simple and earning hourly. After which you can update if the result is positive or negative.
hase0278

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:54:37 AM

I don't think it is wise to teach kids to earn bitcoin since they should hone their talents and wisdom in school and not to do these kind of activities. Well if it is a recreational activity for them it's ok but always tell them not to think what they are earning, but instead think of what effect it will have on his/her wisdom. I guess bringing kids here on bitcointalk to earn bitcoin is not a bad idea too since they will learn here.  Grin

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:03:40 AM

Well man I don't think it is wise to teach kids to earn bitcoin since they should hone their talents and wisdom in school and not to do these kind of activities. Well if it is a recreational activity for them it's ok but always tell them not to think what they are earning, but instead think of what effect it will have on his/her wisdom. I guess bringing kids here on bitcointalk to earn bitcoin is not a bad idea too since they will learn here.  Grin

We as parents should be their guide on the proper management of their finances, even though at a very young age, they may not take it seriously and think that this is all just play. Rewarding them with bitcoin each time they do something special, like having good grades at school, doing household chores, and keeping their toys in place are some of the ways that could encourage kids to want to have bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄████
                        ███████████
                         ▀████████
         ▄██▄            ▄███████
       ▄██████▄        ▄██████▄
     ▄████▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀    ▀████▄▄████▀    ▀████▄
 ▄████▀        ▀██████▀        ▀████▄
▄████          ▄██████▄          ████▄
█████        ▄████▀▀████▄        █████
 █████▄    ▄████▀    ▀████▄    ▄█████
  ▀███████████▀        ▀███████████▀
    ██████▀▀            ▀▀██████▀
.PROPTHEREUM.
Aamir1

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:16:43 AM

Well i think bitcoin is too complicated for kids, someone should not involve their kids into something that would need a lot of their time to be understood and if kids spend that much time on learning about bitcoin they would not have enough time for their studies or other childish activities.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.