Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:33:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ?  (Read 84554 times)
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 10:39:45 PM

Best way and fast is faucets.
Find a huge list of faucets and surf it.Earnings depend of hours spend to surf.

Just leave kids to be kids, let them enjoy there days which won't come. They could earn at least after certain age.

But sometime it depends on the mind set up of kids and sometimes on their environment and financial status,

Those kids whose parent can afford anything what they want will never think about earning bitcoin or other currency even when they are forced to there, while those kids who are unable to get their needs will think about earning money from their early stage and at that situation they will not think to play games etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 10:42:08 PM

Just leave kids to be kids, let them enjoy there days which won't come. They could earn at least after certain age.
yeah agree dyde with let them live their days having fun because it does not they will get when you grow up.
do not force young children to work. you still have a heart right ? let them play with their friends dude
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:41:23 PM

yeah agree dyde with let them live their days having fun because it does not they will get when you grow up.
do not force young children to work. you still have a heart right ? let them play with their friends dude

When someone is being childhood it is the best time for them to make their days more funny. They should play with their friends and be happy. Butit is depends the personality of that kids. If the kids like playing game which can give few satoshi, it is no problem. But that kids don't have pressure that should to looking for money.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:57:44 PM

I think that's not a problem if you leave a job that is fun and its basic in games mate. any game on android that if you play
You can get some satoshi ? and it is a game that is exciting mate. did you get a small child to play and you can earn a profit
like symbiotic mutualism Cheesy

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:47:41 AM

yes this could be the easiest way to earn for kids. but just like others, its better for them not to focus on that thing for there's certain time for that. though its good to teach them for an early age on how to earn some bitcoin yet the best thing to do is let them focus on their studies first.

streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:42:56 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2016, 03:29:46 PM by streazight

kids should not use bitcoins
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:54:38 PM

Is there any difference in earning pattern for kind and for adults??

They can also use the same ways to earn bitcoin like adults.

Also they can use faucets as they have enough time in hand.

co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:57:53 PM

Faucets is good at the beginning stage but you cannot expect a kid to join a signature campaign and start posting he need to learn many things about bitcoin before that.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:02:16 PM

For me i will looks for many games as i can related in bitcoin and i will give them a tablet with bitcoin games.. one they are now addicted on the game now i will try to ask them if what is that coin bitcoin.. it should be they didnt know so i will show them how bitcoin works..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:48:25 PM

How you can expect a child to earn and involved in bitcoin ecosystem similar to adults. Children may be using some earning method for shorter period compared to adults. So, if you give them some effective and funny way that only will work for them. Not every methods of adults.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:54:59 PM

I think its very hard to teach them to earn bitcoin.. honestly kids needs only toys so we cannot ask kids to join and making a profit bitcoin..
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:10:36 PM

I think its very hard to teach them to earn bitcoin.. honestly kids needs only toys so we cannot ask kids to join and making a profit bitcoin..
Its depending how old the kid is if you are 16 there is a chance the kid wants to gain money and with the bitcoin this is possible.
So this can be a option if a kid wants it although its indeed difficult to make something up how they can do this.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:21:17 PM

At this small age they will never think of earning money they will be busy in their honest mischief's with their friends so its difficult to imagine that will start earning.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:25:14 AM

Its depending how old the kid is if you are 16 there is a chance the kid wants to gain money and with the bitcoin this is possible.
So this can be a option if a kid wants it although its indeed difficult to make something up how they can do this.

Not sure if 16 is still a number for the age of "kids". I think 16 now is where maturity starts. There's a lot of 16-year-olds on YouTube that makes their own money. And also most 16 year old people now are as matured as 20 year olds. When I was 16, I started to promote an interior design company as well as earning Bitcoins.

Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:45:25 AM

Not sure if 16 is still a number for the age of "kids". I think 16 now is where maturity starts. There's a lot of 16-year-olds on YouTube that makes their own money. And also most 16 year old people now are as matured as 20 year olds. When I was 16, I started to promote an interior design company as well as earning Bitcoins.

Their between in adulthood and in kid status but still they are kids in mind and i dont think its ok for them to do bitcoin for this early but there are some doing it,  knowing kids can easily get their attention if they see another things exciting rather than bitcoins is boring to spend your time with, i can say if they someone introduce bitcoin for them at this early stage i think they would not bother to try it because theirs many online game that can be more fun or exciting to them.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:47:40 AM

I honestly think that some kids are even gambling with the bitcoin, of course this is not good but I have no doubt that some are doing it on this way.

No I don't think so that kids would be using bitcoin for gambling purpose, as kids are still not aware what is bitcoin we can't expect them to use it for that purpose.

I think for some gambling games small children have mastered it eg dice. I'm sure small children already know how to play Small children usually have more luck? it's worth a try? you could use the luck to profit from dice let him play dice. You do not need to explain about bitcoin just let him play
Xenophoto

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:19:33 AM

Their between in adulthood and in kid status but still they are kids in mind and i dont think its ok for them to do bitcoin for this early but there are some doing it,  knowing kids can easily get their attention if they see another things exciting rather than bitcoins is boring to spend your time with, i can say if they someone introduce bitcoin for them at this early stage i think they would not bother to try it because theirs many online game that can be more fun or exciting to them.

It depends on the mindset of the kid. My friends and I have started earning money when we were ~16 years old. Some 16 years old don't have to do bitcoin to have money. Their parents are already giving them some money.

From that, we can conclude that there are 2 kinds of kids in this world. (a.) Someone who doesn't get enough money to buy their needs and/or wants. (b.) Kids who has everything.

Those kids who can't get enough money from their parents are the kind of kids who you should teach how to earn bitcoin. They are very much willing to do anything in order to earn money and help their parents. And those kids whose money all came from their parents are the type of kids you were talking about. No matter how much you motivate them, something else will always get their attention because basically, they don't need to grind to earn money. They already have it.

Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:46:44 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2016, 01:37:40 PM by Superbitzz

Their between in adulthood and in kid status but still they are kids in mind and i dont think its ok for them to do bitcoin for this early but there are some doing it,  knowing kids can easily get their attention if they see another things exciting rather than bitcoins is boring to spend your time with, i can say if they someone introduce bitcoin for them at this early stage i think they would not bother to try it because theirs many online game that can be more fun or exciting to them.
i think kid dosnt need to earn bitcon. i think their parents are enough to earn bitcoin for them. kids needs keep their concentration on their study. when when they finish their study and become adult then they will feel the need to earn bitcoin or other flat currency. but that that time they only need to concentrate to their study.

It depends on the mindset of the kid. My friends and I have started earning money when we were ~16 years old. Some 16 years old don't have to do bitcoin to have money. Their parents are already giving them some money.

From that, we can conclude that there are 2 kinds of kids in this world. (a.) Someone who doesn't get enough money to buy their needs and/or wants. (b.) Kids who has everything.
Those kids who can't get enough money from their parents are the kind of kids who you should teach how to earn bitcoin. They are very much willing to do anything in order to earn money and help their parents. And those kids whose money all came from their parents are the type of kids you were talking about. No matter how much you motivate them, something else will always get their attention because basically, they don't need to grind to earn money. They already have it.
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:09:06 PM

i think kid dosnt need to earn bitcon. i think their parents are enough to earn bitcoin for them. kids needs keep their concentration on their study. when when they finish their study and become adult then they will feel the need to earn bitcoin or other flat currency. but that that time they only need to concentrate to their study.

I think kids mean such kind of children who are totally dependable. not only for money but for their every action. those children who cannot even led a single day without their parent, then what will they do with bitcoin. therefore I like to say that kids do not need bitcoin they need their parents attention.
Xenophoto

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:25:33 PM

I think kids mean such kind of children who are totally dependable. not only for money but for their every action. those children who cannot even led a single day without their parent, then what will they do with bitcoin. therefore I like to say that kids do not need bitcoin they need their parents attention.

If kid means someone who is dependent on their parent, then what do you call those people who don't have a parent at all? Roll Eyes They are still called kids.

I believe that as time passes by, the age of maturity of kids are getting younger and younger. Well, by definition, kid means someone who is young. Being young doesn't mean that you're dependent on your parents/guardians. Kids can easily learn all the things that we are doing in the bitcoin world. Maybe some of them aren't knowledgeable enough to join a signature ad campaign, but bitcoin world is not just about signature ad campaign. They are probably capable of doing other things like promoting their ref link on groups/forums in a faucet site. All they will do is find a group and then copy+paste their advertisement. It's a really easy thing to do. You can guide your kids if you think they are doing it wrong.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: