Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:00:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ActSeller scam me  (Read 2888 times)
ActSeller

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 03:49:37 PM

are you stupid?
there are thousands of other users also online so they all are controlled by me
when i am offline i control other thousands of account that are offline when i am offline

you are just a troll nothing else

How about some names and dates. Who did you buy the account from and when? Even if you don't have PMs you should have notification e-mails or something, not to mention that deleting 3 months old PMs doesn't make any sense, too convenient for an excuse.
I get a lot of PMs in my inbox so i delete msg older then 1 month
my email address for this account is same i use for all accounts i buy & sell
ActSeller@bitcointalk.org

I'm selling Cheapest Bitcoin Forum Accounts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1329306.0
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 03:56:44 PM

are you stupid?
there are thousands of other users also online so they all are controlled by me
when i am offline i control other thousands of account that are offline when i am offline

you are just a troll nothing else

How about some names and dates. Who did you buy the account from and when? Even if you don't have PMs you should have notification e-mails or something, not to mention that deleting 3 months old PMs doesn't make any sense, too convenient for an excuse.
I get a lot of PMs in my inbox so i delete msg older then 1 month
my email address for this account is same i use for all accounts i buy & sell
ActSeller@bitcointalk.org

Right. How convenient.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:57:59 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=117260

Wouldn't be the first time you've sold a hacked account?
ActSeller

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 04:05:49 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=117260

Wouldn't be the first time you've sold a hacked account?
i buy and sell
its first time someone reported my account was hacked

I'm selling Cheapest Bitcoin Forum Accounts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1329306.0
ctlaltdefeat

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:39:13 PM

Interesting to see that KWH, a "legendary" member of this site, has retained his trust rating on my account stating that it's bought/sold, despite the fact that the reference for the rating is this very thread which shows that I have regained control over my hacked account (as well as several unanswered PMs to him)  Shocked
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 11:12:40 PM

Interesting to see that KWH, a "legendary" member of this site, has retained his trust rating on my account stating that it's bought/sold, despite the fact that the reference for the rating is this very thread which shows that I have regained control over my hacked account (as well as several unanswered PMs to him)  Shocked

You should consider yourself lucky ending up with just a neutral after this situation. Badgering KWH with PMs and complaining publicly is unlikely to improve your position.

You still haven't explained how you were able to regain access to the account despite the profile e-mail address having been changed multiple times since the alleged hack.
ctlaltdefeat

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:18:10 AM

You should consider yourself lucky ending up with just a neutral after this situation. Badgering KWH with PMs and complaining publicly is unlikely to improve your position.

You still haven't explained how you were able to regain access to the account despite the profile e-mail address having been changed multiple times since the alleged hack.
I sent two (2) PMs with a space of a few days between them. This whole board category is intended as a forum for "public complaining".

The email that is currently tied to the account is ctlaltdefeat@yahoo.com, which I created many years ago. I do not know if the hacker even changed the email registered to the account or not, but the fact of the matter is that if the email were not under my control in the first place I would not have been able to be writing this to you in the first place.
mamania

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:22:55 AM

maybe theymos will help you but why did you not changed the email in your profile to avoid recovery
all accusations are false
I sold the account back in january, email address used on this account was ctlaltdefeat@[Suspicious link removed] email address
Who owns that ctlaltdefeat email?
Because same name user have tried to scam me by the same way.
I have bought nitrogensports account from him and secured it.
Deposited 2.6 BTC to it and my account got locked with money in it that was worth around 1500$ that time.
The thing is that user was logged in to that account same time he sold me. So he couldn't reach that BTC as it was secured by 2FA, but what he did he opened support ticked that his account was hacked. Thanks God nitrogensports support is the best on the web and with their help I got my BTC back. But haven't got back the account I have payed 0.1BTC for. So my last words, ctlaltdefeat - Scam artist.
mamania

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:28:49 AM

Man you are a scammer. Remember what happen at 2014? Ha?
You was about to steal big money from our team.
2.6 BTC
I have all the proof, my chats with support and so on.
So shut up bitch and pay that man back his money for a stolen account
Aleister Crowley (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:07:04 PM

2.6 BTC
Interesting,  please mention all your proof here.
Or you may want to create a new accusation thread.
mamania

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:09:55 PM

2.6 BTC
Interesting,  please mention all your proof here.
Or you may want to create a new accusation thread.
That was almost 2 years ago.
everything has passed. i havent lost those 2.6BTC but he tried to steal.
anyway i am too lazy to bring all the prove, just warning - he is lier and thief.
ctlaltdefeat

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:20:27 PM

New account with broken English...
Couldn't possibly be ActSeller could it...?  Wink

What's also quite amusing is that I'm trying my best to transfer various signature campaign funds to Aleister, as I recognise that all this likely isn't his fault, whilst in the meantime he's grasping at straws to find evidence of some foul play. This despite him stating beforehand that he will recognise the owner of the address as the rightful owner of the account.
mamania

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:22:57 PM

New account with broken English...
Couldn't possibly be ActSeller could it...?  Wink

don't remember that dude?
dont force me to provide that chat with support about you try to steal my 2,6BTC deposit.
i remember your name very well.
my native language is not english, so i am happy at least i can type.
and i hope you can understand my words
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 01:33:18 PM

-snip-

With your reputation (none) here its just hot air. If you are too lazy to provide something that can be confirmed, dont bother posting as its just wasting time.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
mamania

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:41:59 PM

-snip-

With your reputation (none) here its just hot air. If you are too lazy to provide something that can be confirmed, dont bother posting as its just wasting time.
I don't care what you think. couple of stars near your name doesn't mean that you are reputable. thats only anonymous forum account.
and as i said, same name user have tried to stole my money as well.
that's not an accusation, i am too lazy for that. or i could do that if this scammer would return my 0.1BTC i have payed for his account.
without being payed back i dont see a point wasting my time bringing a prove and disclosing my private data and blockchain info for no reason.

call it hot air. but don't tell me latter that i haven't warned you.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 01:43:46 PM

-snip-

I don't care what you think. couple of stars near your name doesn't mean that you are reputable. thats only anonymous forum account.
that's not an accusation, i am too lazy for that. or i could do that if this scammer would return my 0.1BTC i have payed for his account.
without being payed back i dont see a point wasting my time bringing a prove and disclosing my private data and blockchain info for no reason.

A warning I cant verify means nothing to me. You might as well be a troll for all you provided.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
mamania

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:48:27 PM

-snip-

A warning I cant verify means nothing to me. You might as well be a troll for all you provided.
well.
throwing first questions.

ctlaltdefeat haven't you sold account on nitrogensports with loggin name : ctlaltdefeat Huh
account number #101
?

I believe I participated in a previous giveaway, can I do so again (I made a 0.01 bet anyway)?
account number 101
mamania

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:16:22 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2016, 02:36:45 PM by mamania

ok i took my time and reinstated that account #101
this scammer sold for me for 0.1BTC and since then i never used as first try to deposit 2.71BTC went with his try to steal.
i want user ctlaltdefeat to return my 0.1btc i have payed.
and i will return him this account with perfect numbers.
(realised that after 2 years this account worth very big money for advertising purposes of betting pick on nitro life chat. not selling for that price, will auction it here on digital goods thread.
anyway he is scammer.
i hope this will prove my words now: http://imgur.com/bH4ad5r

i have access to his account. so how i could have access to his account if my words wasnt correct?

and here is the proof that he have told support that he was hacked when i sent 2.71 BTC on that account.
simply he wanted to take contorl of my money, thats what he wrote to support:
http://imgur.com/JBWQFWe
mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:54:45 PM

mamania , your this account (forum) is of april 2016 and your nitrogenbet ss says you deposited money in september 2015 , can you let us know with which account you dealt with ctlaltdefeat?

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
mamania

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:01:14 PM

mamania , your this account (forum) is of april 2016 and your nitrogenbet ss says you deposited money in september 2015 , can you let us know with which account you dealt with ctlaltdefeat?

i have deposited on 2014 september. and i am looking to sell this account now. typing auction details now.
thats never mind anyway as i have nothing lost. i have several bitcointalk accounts and posting from most of it to increase account value.
so as i said i am not saying that he stole something, i am just saying that he wanted. i dont have access to that btctalk account we have traded from, as i already sold it long time ago. so i cant prove anything else. all i could, i did
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: