Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:28:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ActSeller scam me  (Read 2888 times)
Aleister Crowley (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:35:56 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2016, 06:59:47 PM by Aleister Crowley

scammer profile link ActSeller  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=714774

i bought a full member potential hero in 31 january ago here is the bought and stolen account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=148231
password has been reset in april 06 2016 , yesterday . reset via email (nobody know the email except ActSeller itself so he reset password via email). my bad i was not change the email.

shorena was the escrow , he can confirm it. also i will prove my PM conversation during the transaction.

btw is there any way to get my account back?

my sign message

Code:
-----BEGIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am aleister crowley from bitcointalk.org, today is April 09 2016. i confirm that i am the owner of account with username ctlaltdefeat since 31 january 2016 with btc staked address 12sArsJDvwySh5ZR71s1a2obv9pKKyawaf
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
IL11Ylmcq3XrGFDNR6KGi/CS4JgCoA8R24prPryAmvM3YxMn5vIj6uYwuKL3jFaXB9wmKZ6j7H15qiA4ff0y6ZY=
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElMoIsEviL

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:53:10 AM

maybe theymos will help you but why did you not changed the email in your profile to avoid recovery

Aleister Crowley (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:54:17 AM

maybe theymos will help you but why did you not changed the email in your profile to avoid recovery
it was my bad, did not noticed there is an email to recover Sad
ActSeller

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 11:47:43 AM

all accusations are false
I sold the account back in january, email address used on this account was ctlaltdefeat@bitcointalk.org
like I do with all my accounts, looks like user changed email and someone got access to the email address he used now he is claiming that I stolen his account back

is there anyway to check for account email that was changed after 31 january so we can know email was changed after purchasing the account, its not possible to reset password using @bitcointalk.org email address

I'm selling Cheapest Bitcoin Forum Accounts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1329306.0
Aleister Crowley (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:43:30 PM

I sold the account back in january, email address used on this account was ctlaltdefeat@bitcointalk.org
like I do with all my accounts, looks like user changed email and someone got access to the email address he used now he is claiming that I stolen his account back

is there anyway to check for account email that was changed after 31 january so we can know email was changed after purchasing the account, its not possible to reset password using @bitcointalk.org email address
it's weird, since i never change email in that account. how could the account reset via email?
i guess noody have an access to email except original owner and it's you.
ActSeller

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 02:54:32 PM

it's weird, since i never change email in that account. how could the account reset via email?
that email address can't accessed by anyone not even me
so possibilities are you changed the email, it has been 2 and half months so maybe you forgot the email you added

I am ready for any kind of investigation, hope there is a way to check when email was changed so everyone know i didn't reset the password

Aleister Crowley (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:05:50 PM

that email address can't accessed by anyone not even me
so possibilities are you changed the email, it has been 2 and half months so maybe you forgot the email you added

I am ready for any kind of investigation, hope there is a way to check when email was changed so everyone know i didn't reset the password

okay i'll keep Presumption of Innocence , but can you answer my question? is that account created by you since beginning?
Aleister Crowley (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:07:43 PM

okay since ActSeller claim the account was not created by him since beginning , i will reveal all i have found so far.

1. first 100 post of ctlaltdefeat posts in fairlay thread see posts history here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=148231;sa=showPosts;start=340

2. first post when my account stolen was in fairlay thread, which i think the stolen was the original owner/ before me and actseller, see pic below

post history https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=148231;sa=showPosts

3. since actseller won't tell me from who he bought the account , i am asky your opinions guys.

should actseller reveal from who he have bought the account? so i can make research to find who exactly the thief here?
or any suggestion?

please i need your help.
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:38:35 PM

it's your fault to not change email address to take it full control after you bought these account, i hope he would give back to you.
ElMoIsEviL

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:39:36 PM

the email was @bitcointalk.org at the end how he would recover it using the e-mail?

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:41:50 PM

Are you sure you didn't enter the password on a fake page designed to look like bitcointalk.org?

If not, this is the risk of buying accounts. Expect it to keep happening even if you secure your account next time. Hacked accounts are sometimes given back or ruined with negative trust.
TheChang

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:58:24 PM

how is it going on here i need 1 account where to contact  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 08:46:18 PM

Is there anything I can do? I still have all PMs and the PGP signed agreement.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:48:50 PM

Did you ever check the email address the account was using? That would clear things up if it was indeed ctlaltdefeat@bitcointalk.org as the seller wouldn't be able to reset password by email.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 09:22:15 PM

Did you ever check the email address the account was using? That would clear things up if it was indeed ctlaltdefeat@bitcointalk.org as the seller wouldn't be able to reset password by email.

I never accessed the account. I prefer to only hold the funds, ActSeller did expect me to hold the account and hold the funds at the same time though. We did it my way this time and switched to ActSellers system for other trades. The point of me holding the account is to verify that it is like described. Its essentially seller protection to make sure the buyer has no reason to back off because of the name. Thus even in those cases where I accessed the account I did not check the mail, nor do I keep a record of it.

I do advise to change the password, mail address as well as the security question (or remove it). Its part of the default text for account trades. I always assumed the buyers would do these steps, as they are quite important to actually secure the account.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:48:51 PM

I never accessed the account. I prefer to only hold the funds, ActSeller did expect me to hold the account and hold the funds at the same time though. We did it my way this time and switched to ActSellers system for other trades. The point of me holding the account is to verify that it is like described. Its essentially seller protection to make sure the buyer has no reason to back off because of the name. Thus even in those cases where I accessed the account I did not check the mail, nor do I keep a record of it.

I do advise to change the password, mail address as well as the security question (or remove it). Its part of the default text for account trades. I always assumed the buyers would do these steps, as they are quite important to actually secure the account.
When you handle account trades like this, it will be very difficult to mediate a dispute.

You are risking that someone along the following happens:
-Buyer sends BTC into the escrow address
-Seller changes password to an account that matches the description of what is being sold
-Seller provides a username and what he claims to be a password to the account being sold to the buyer directly (and if applicable a signed message)
-Password on the account being sold is changed a second time (per the seclog)
-Buyer claims that the password he was provided does not work
You have no real way of knowing which party is telling the truth in this case

A better (at least IMO) escrow procedure for handling forum accounts would be as follows:
-Both parties agree to the terms of the trade
-Buyer sends BTC to escrow address
-Seller provides escrow the username and password (and signed message if applicable) of the account being sold
-Escrow changes the password, the email and removes the security question
-Escrow forwards the buyer the username and the changed password
-Escrow releases BTC to seller

It is usually best to have the terms of the trade laid out specifically and clearly, and to rely on the word of each party as little as possible so in the event of a dispute, it would be difficult to get questioned about possibly releasing BTC to the wrong party.
Aleister Crowley (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:01:53 PM

Are you sure you didn't enter the password on a fake page designed to look like bitcointalk.org?

If not, this is the risk of buying accounts. Expect it to keep happening even if you secure your account next time. Hacked accounts are sometimes given back or ruined with negative trust.
i know how phising site work, so i am sure 100% never logging in from phising site.
i am sure the thief was the original owner as i stated above .
first post when the account get hacked are on fairlay thread which it was similar post on first 100 post ( frequently post on fairlay thread )
so i assume the thief was the original owner.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 11:24:01 PM

i know how phising site work, so i am sure 100% never logging in from phising site.
first post when the account get hacked are on fairlay thread which it was similar post on first 100 post ( frequently post on fairlay thread )

What was the e-mail address in the profile when you purchased the account? If it was the fake one @bitcointalk.org (the only semi-plausible reason that I can think of for not changing it) then the original owner could not have regained access to the account. So what was it?
Aleister Crowley (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:34:26 PM

What was the e-mail address in the profile when you purchased the account? If it was the fake one @bitcointalk.org (the only semi-plausible reason that I can think of for not changing it) then the original owner could not have regained access to the account. So what was it?
it was @bitcointalk.org yeah i am sure , and looks like between remember and forgot i change the email to ctlaltdefeat@gmail.com . think that i can create gmail account with ctlaltdefeat@gmail.com and unfortunately it's already taken. this maybe the reason password could recover via ctlaltdefeat@gmail.com.

what can i do now ? Sad
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 11:51:36 PM

it was @bitcointalk.org yeah i am sure , and looks like between remember and forgot i change the email to ctlaltdefeat@gmail.com . think that i can create gmail account with ctlaltdefeat@gmail.com and unfortunately it's already taken. this maybe the reason password could recover via ctlaltdefeat@gmail.com.

what can i do now ? Sad

Nothing. You basically gifted the account.
Aleister Crowley (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:05:53 AM

what can i do now ? Sad

okay , i thought you would like to help.
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:08:31 AM

what can i do now ? Sad

I don't think anyone can help at this point.

Sorry, looks like that account is gone for good unless whoever has it hands it over.
Aleister Crowley (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:23:40 AM

what can i do now ? Sad

Sorry, looks like that account is gone for good unless whoever has it hands it over.
even i have sign message from quoted unedited staked address?
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:39:15 AM

what can i do now ? Sad

Doubt it will do any good. Your best chance of getting the account back would be making a deal with whoever has it now.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 01:55:26 AM

That's the message you got with the purchase, right?

You can try sending a PM to theymos but I think he will require to sign a new message.
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:57:10 AM

You can try sending a PM to theymos but I think he will require to sign a new message.

I know account selling it allowed and all, but there's a reason for that. I just don't see theymos taking time out of his day to get involved in these type of sales.
Aleister Crowley (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:59:33 AM

Thanks!
i've pm theymos with newest message.

i hope he could take time to read my pm.
ctlaltdefeat

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:17:54 AM

I am the original owner of the account...
bazar165g

Activity: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:49:44 AM

Interesting , that all people are claiming about the same.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

ctlaltdefeat

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:11:43 PM

No, there's a single person (likely Russian from his post history on my account) claiming to have bought the account.
Meanwhile, I have access to the username "ctlaltdefeat" on a large number of sites for a long time now, as well as obviously having access to the email registered to the account in order to reset the password...
Aleister Crowley (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:25:54 PM

No, there's a single person (likely Russian from his post history on my account) claiming to have bought the account.
Meanwhile, I have access to the username "ctlaltdefeat" on a large number of sites for a long time now, as well as obviously having access to the email registered to the account in order to reset the password...

acctseller please confirm here and shorena if you could help me

here are my proof that i bought ctlaltdefeat account from acctseller

spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:11:17 PM

Call me stupid if ya like, whats the point in buying an account here? I mean, its free to start one right? What am I missing?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 03:25:39 PM

Call me stupid if ya like, whats the point in buying an account here? I mean, its free to start one right? What am I missing?

Pretend to be more trusted than you are, i.e. scam.

Make some pennies in sig campaigns, i.e. spam.

So you're saying that ActSeller, Aleister Crowley, and possibly shorena are lying? And if they are why did you need to reset the password if the account had not been sold?
ctlaltdefeat

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:31:56 PM

So you're saying that ActSeller, Aleister Crowley, and possibly shorena are lying? And if they are why did you need to reset the password if the account had not been sold?

No, I definitely did not have access to the account for a few months and had a relative lack of interest in using this website during this time (as well as being busy).
It seems quite likely that my account was indeed hacked and sold. As I'm sure we're all aware, theymos and bitcointalk don't exactly have a pristine reputation when it comes to safeguarding from exploits and leaking user data.
Aleister Crowley (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:43:36 PM

No, I definitely did not have access to the account for a few months and had a relative lack of interest in using this website during this time (as well as being busy).
It seems quite likely that my account was indeed hacked and sold. As I'm sure we're all aware, theymos and bitcointalk don't exactly have a pristine reputation when it comes to safeguarding from exploits and leaking user data.

so is this your email ctlaltdefeat@gmail.com ?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 03:54:07 PM

Let's start with the basics. Can you post a signed message?

Stop blaming the forum, this has nothing to do with that.
ctlaltdefeat

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:51:16 PM

so is this your email ctlaltdefeat@gmail.com ?

The email ctlaltdefeat@yahoo.com is mine, which is what the account is registered with. I don't know where you came up with ctlaltdefeat@gmail.com. Earlier on you mentioned ctlaltdefeat@bitcointalk.org. Are you just making up email addresses?

Let's start with the basics. Can you post a signed message?

Stop blaming the forum, this has nothing to do with that.

A signed message with what key? What are you talking about?

Are you not familiar with the many instances of exposed and leak accounts, and the various incompentent/shoddy practices of theymos? You must be new here. I suggest you read up, maybe then you will "allow" me to assign blame to your precious forum.
mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:03:37 PM

I think You Probably don't know anything about Digital signature , anyways I leave it you to get explained from other members.
Can you let me know , if your account was not for sale then why you were building Potential , i mean why posting once or twice in 14 days interval?

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
Aleister Crowley (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:13:07 PM

@ctlaltdefeat
how could you reset via email?
the account was belong to me in 31 january till you reset the password in April 06.
thing that make me curious is, why you comeback here after lost account for couple months?
also why you did not open accussation like this when your account lost?

i need actseller confirmation about this, have pm'ed him but got nothing yet.

anyway i have updated op with my sign message.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 06:37:27 PM

With a Bitcoin address that you had previously staked or otherwise posted.

How to:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0

Are you not familiar with the many instances of exposed and leak accounts, and the various incompentent/shoddy practices of theymos? You must be new here. I suggest you read up, maybe then you will "allow" me to assign blame to your precious forum.

Yes, I'm a total noob but still capable of choosing a unique and sufficiently complex password.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 06:39:04 PM

@ctlaltdefeat
how could you reset via email?
the account was belong to me in 31 january till you reset the password in April 06.
thing that make me curious is, why you comeback here after lost account for couple months?
also why you did not open accussation like this when your account lost?

i need actseller confirmation about this, have pm'ed him but got nothing yet.

anyway i have updated op with my sign message.

I'd suggest to fix the date (9/4 is ambiguous) and provide a link to the staked post.
ctlaltdefeat

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:47:25 PM

I don't live on the forum. My posting from the point of creation of my account in 2013 up until the beginning of the year has been fairly sporadic.

In fact, if posting on this forum was, for some inexplicable reason, a scarce resource, I wouldn't hesitate to give my posting rights to someone who desperately needed it.
Especially to this fellow who has an urgent need to advertise signatures for shoddy bitcoin porn websites.

By the way, I hope everyone reading this is well aware that signing a message right now with a PGP key and a bitcoin address that have absolutely no relation to me or this account, servers absolutely no purpose and is in fact meaningless.

With a Bitcoin address that you had previously staked or otherwise posted.

How to:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0

Yes, I'm a total noob but still capable of choosing a unique and sufficiently complex password.

That's the thing: I haven't posted any bitcoin address, ever.
If needed, my post history pre-hacking shows lots of posts regarding various sportsbooks, for example Fairlay. I can prove I have the same user on Fairlay, if need be.

I can commend you on your choice of unique and complex password (I use a password manager-generated password and 2FA auth for sites that really matter to me), but I rather doubt that someone bruteforced my password for this site.
ActSeller

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 06:48:39 PM

everyone can see its hacker

how it is possible, i bought account from someone and changed email to ctlaltdefeat@bitcointalk.org
Aleister Crowley bought account from me and he changed the email

there are almost 0% chances new buyer will change email address that the hacker is claiming as his

there are 2 possibilities

1 = that ctlaltdefeat@gmail.com account wasn't registered, someone registered it and reset the password
2 = if it was registered then owner of ctlaltdefeat@gmail.com saw emails from bitcointalk to his inbox and reset the password

ctlaltdefeat do you have any proof

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 06:59:08 PM

If needed, my post history pre-hacking shows lots of posts regarding various sportsbooks, for example Fairlay. I can prove I have the same user on Fairlay, if need be.

I can commend you on your choice of unique and complex password (I use a password manager-generated password and 2FA auth for sites that really matter to me), but I rather doubt that someone bruteforced my password for this site.

Is this yours?

https://blockchain.info/address/1METnz1Gvcz1Ce1D29SBZAtE9cok5cHEy8

Aleister Crowley (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:07:53 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2016, 07:21:59 PM by Aleister Crowley

I'd suggest to fix the date (9/4 is ambiguous) and provide a link to the staked post.

fixed, thanks!

I don't live on the forum. My posting from the point of creation of my account in 2013 up until the beginning of the year has been fairly sporadic.

In fact, if posting on this forum was, for some inexplicable reason, a scarce resource, I wouldn't hesitate to give my posting rights to someone who desperately needed it.
Especially to this fellow who has an urgent need to advertise signatures for shoddy bitcoin porn websites.

By the way, I hope everyone reading this is well aware that signing a message right now with a PGP key and a bitcoin address that have absolutely no relation to me or this account, servers absolutely no purpose and is in fact meaningless.

i was in xotika signature campaign, so you already knew your account were stolen, keep posting and you do nothing?  Huh  Huh  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

edit : i thought you are in urgent need too sometime  Sad https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=776010.msg8850473#msg8850473

everyone can see its hacker

how it is possible, i bought account from someone and changed email to ctlaltdefeat@bitcointalk.org
Aleister Crowley bought account from me and he changed the email

there are almost 0% chances new buyer will change email address that the hacker is claiming as his

there are 2 possibilities

1 = that ctlaltdefeat@gmail.com account wasn't registered, someone registered it and reset the password
2 = if it was registered then owner of ctlaltdefeat@gmail.com saw emails from bitcointalk to his inbox and reset the password

ctlaltdefeat do you have any proof

he said he is no related to ctlaltdefeat@gmail.com but ctlaltdefeat@yahoo.com , i am curious the truth ctlaltdefeat account was reset from which email? if there is a way to know it.

Is this yours?

i would trust 99% to anyone who can sign message from this address 1METnz1Gvcz1Ce1D29SBZAtE9cok5cHEy8 , that he is the original owner of ctlaltdefeat account, and let's see who's a bad guy here.
ctlaltdefeat

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:41:47 PM

Is this yours?

Thanks a lot, this is indeed mine! Signed below. Where did you find a reference to this address, so that I may show this to the users of this site that have given me negative trust?

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is ctlaltdefeat, the original owner of the bitcointalk.org account of the same nickname AND the CURRENT owner of the account, signing to verify ownership. The date is Saturday, 9 April, 2016.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1METnz1Gvcz1Ce1D29SBZAtE9cok5cHEy8
HBR2Fw7hlMfupW0EEHeKBL5Fk7pC3H1lEXBs6SC6OXpBCPRczlh5e18KsDE0wk2aZmhmOj/CIoe/C9nNM6aX0Lw=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
ElMoIsEviL

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:48:47 PM

Is this yours?

Thanks a lot, this is indeed mine! Signed below. Where did you find a reference to this address, so that I may show this to the users of this site that have given me negative trust?

Code:
This is ctlaltdefeat, the original owner of the bitcointalk.org account of the same nickname AND the CURRENT owner of the account, signing to verify ownership. The date is Saturday, 9 April, 2016.
HBR2Fw7hlMfupW0EEHeKBL5Fk7pC3H1lEXBs6SC6OXpBCPRczlh5e18KsDE0wk2aZmhmOj/CIoe/C9nNM6aX0Lw=

verified using bitcoin core

Aleister Crowley (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:55:39 PM

Is this yours?

Code:

verified.

so far the negative trust should belong to this user https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=714774 actseller who sold the account to me.

edit : here the link to your posted transaction https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=447831.msg5031046#msg5031046
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 08:37:56 PM

Is this yours?

Code:

verified.

so far the negative trust should belong to this user https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=714774 actseller who sold the account to me.

edit : here the link to your posted transaction https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=447831.msg5031046#msg5031046

Its still possible that the original owner sold the account to ActSeller. Be that as it may I think a refund is in order. I will cover 50% of the paid price since - as Quickseller pointed out - I could possibly have prevented this by changing the mail address myself. Im not entirely sure this is true, as Im sure ActSeller changed the mail. Let me know an address where you want the BTC, PM me if you want to keep it private.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 12:31:49 AM

Is this yours?

Code:

This post:

What are the chances I get my deposit back? :-( https://blockchain.info/tx/0d26ad5dad12ba4681ebe2ece3fb749f05de149e77b6a80b5b57851326fa6e03
I think I sent it a good 2 hours or so before it ended.

Edit: same as the link Aleister Crowley posted above.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 12:53:02 AM

Its still possible that the original owner sold the account to ActSeller. Be that as it may I think a refund is in order. I will cover 50% of the paid price since - as Quickseller pointed out - I could possibly have prevented this by changing the mail address myself. Im not entirely sure this is true, as Im sure ActSeller changed the mail. Let me know an address where you want the BTC, PM me if you want to keep it private.

Looking at the post history it would seem that the "real" ctlaltdefeat stopped posting December 19, 2015 and then the new owner started posting February 1, 2016.

Password changes for ctlaltdefeat:

January 11, 2016 - account gets hacked?
January 25, 2016 (three times) - likely when ActSeller acquires the account
January 31, 2016 - ActSeller sells the account to Aleister Crowley
April 7, 2016 - ctlaltdefeat takes the account back via e-mail reset

ActSeller could provide more details about this, e.g. dates, any other users involved in the trade.

Aleister Crowley (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:26:05 AM

Looking at the post history it would seem that the "real" ctlaltdefeat stopped posting December 19, 2015 and then the new owner started posting February 1, 2016.

ActSeller could provide more details about this, e.g. dates, any other users involved in the trade.

I can't blame you shorena Sad I only can blame the hacker and a liar , indeed I got loss. Time to post from 120 to 440+ (half of it weren't in paid sig) , wasted money to bought hacked account etc.

Now Waiting for actseller clarification......
Aleister Crowley (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:00:12 AM

Dissapointed to ActSeller who can't reveal where is he get the account Sad
ActSeller

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 06:06:32 AM

i bought this account in january
checked it on http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/ before buying like i do with all my accounts but no bitcoin address was found to i bought it without signed message , i checked my inbox but i don't have old messages from january bcoz i clean my inbox regular

i can compensate

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 06:07:54 AM

I can't blame you shorena Sad I only can blame the hacker and a liar , indeed I got loss. Time to post from 120 to 440+ (half of it weren't in paid sig) , wasted money to bought hacked account etc.

Now Waiting for actseller clarification......

No, I dont feel Im blamed. I think a refund is in order though and Im fine covering 50% of it. As you say you already lost enough as it is even if you get a full refund.

Aleister Crowley (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:23:04 AM

i bought this account in january
checked it on http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/ before buying like i do with all my accounts but no bitcoin address was found to i bought it without signed message , i checked my inbox but i don't have old messages from january bcoz i clean my inbox regular

i can compensate
From who? Can you mention seller profile link? He might the hacker who stole ctlaltdefeat account and deserve a neg trust for selling hacked account, if you can't prove it we can assume that you are the thief Sad .
Aleister Crowley (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:32:16 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 06:47:45 AM by Aleister Crowley

Okay case abandoned,  the winner are hacker?  Actseller?  Or ctlaltdefeat  itself?

One more question to cltaltdefeat,

Why are you suddenly interested back in bitcointalk.org forum after lost access?
And how about story you get the account back? , have you tried recover account via email when you lost the account for the first time?

I still doubt Sad
Aleister Crowley (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:19:40 AM

first time , actseller said to don't want to share about from whom he bought when i ask.

Second time i ask actseller once again, and he say different reason by saying he dont have message in his inbox older than march Sad

also many times i found both actseller and ctlaltdefeat online together and without post anything, just online together. is it accidentally?really? it makes me suspicious that actseller=ctlaltdefeat , but well just so far my proof Sad

is this accidentally too? offline together when i pm them & online together too at a time.
ActSeller

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 02:46:14 PM

are you stupid?
there are thousands of other users also online so they all are controlled by me
when i am offline i control other thousands of account that are offline when i am offline

you are just a troll nothing else

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 03:37:25 PM

are you stupid?
when i am offline i control other thousands of account that are offline when i am offline

How about some names and dates. Who did you buy the account from and when? Even if you don't have PMs you should have notification e-mails or something, not to mention that deleting 3 months old PMs doesn't make any sense, too convenient for an excuse.
ActSeller

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 03:49:37 PM

are you stupid?

How about some names and dates. Who did you buy the account from and when? Even if you don't have PMs you should have notification e-mails or something, not to mention that deleting 3 months old PMs doesn't make any sense, too convenient for an excuse.
I get a lot of PMs in my inbox so i delete msg older then 1 month
my email address for this account is same i use for all accounts i buy & sell
ActSeller@bitcointalk.org

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 03:56:44 PM

are you stupid?

I get a lot of PMs in my inbox so i delete msg older then 1 month
my email address for this account is same i use for all accounts i buy & sell
ActSeller@bitcointalk.org

Right. How convenient.
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:57:59 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=117260

Wouldn't be the first time you've sold a hacked account?
ActSeller

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 04:05:49 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=117260

Wouldn't be the first time you've sold a hacked account?
i buy and sell
its first time someone reported my account was hacked

ctlaltdefeat

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:39:13 PM

Interesting to see that KWH, a "legendary" member of this site, has retained his trust rating on my account stating that it's bought/sold, despite the fact that the reference for the rating is this very thread which shows that I have regained control over my hacked account (as well as several unanswered PMs to him)  Shocked
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 11:12:40 PM

Interesting to see that KWH, a "legendary" member of this site, has retained his trust rating on my account stating that it's bought/sold, despite the fact that the reference for the rating is this very thread which shows that I have regained control over my hacked account (as well as several unanswered PMs to him)  Shocked

You should consider yourself lucky ending up with just a neutral after this situation. Badgering KWH with PMs and complaining publicly is unlikely to improve your position.

You still haven't explained how you were able to regain access to the account despite the profile e-mail address having been changed multiple times since the alleged hack.
ctlaltdefeat

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:18:10 AM

You should consider yourself lucky ending up with just a neutral after this situation. Badgering KWH with PMs and complaining publicly is unlikely to improve your position.

You still haven't explained how you were able to regain access to the account despite the profile e-mail address having been changed multiple times since the alleged hack.
I sent two (2) PMs with a space of a few days between them. This whole board category is intended as a forum for "public complaining".

The email that is currently tied to the account is ctlaltdefeat@yahoo.com, which I created many years ago. I do not know if the hacker even changed the email registered to the account or not, but the fact of the matter is that if the email were not under my control in the first place I would not have been able to be writing this to you in the first place.
mamania

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:22:55 AM

I sold the account back in january, email address used on this account was ctlaltdefeat@[Suspicious link removed] email address
Who owns that ctlaltdefeat email?
Because same name user have tried to scam me by the same way.
I have bought nitrogensports account from him and secured it.
Deposited 2.6 BTC to it and my account got locked with money in it that was worth around 1500$ that time.
The thing is that user was logged in to that account same time he sold me. So he couldn't reach that BTC as it was secured by 2FA, but what he did he opened support ticked that his account was hacked. Thanks God nitrogensports support is the best on the web and with their help I got my BTC back. But haven't got back the account I have payed 0.1BTC for. So my last words, ctlaltdefeat - Scam artist.
mamania

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:28:49 AM

Man you are a scammer. Remember what happen at 2014? Ha?
You was about to steal big money from our team.
2.6 BTC
I have all the proof, my chats with support and so on.
So shut up bitch and pay that man back his money for a stolen account
Aleister Crowley (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:07:04 PM

2.6 BTC
Interesting,  please mention all your proof here.
Or you may want to create a new accusation thread.
mamania

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:09:55 PM

2.6 BTC
Interesting,  please mention all your proof here.
Or you may want to create a new accusation thread.
That was almost 2 years ago.
everything has passed. i havent lost those 2.6BTC but he tried to steal.
anyway i am too lazy to bring all the prove, just warning - he is lier and thief.
ctlaltdefeat

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:20:27 PM

New account with broken English...
Couldn't possibly be ActSeller could it...?  Wink

What's also quite amusing is that I'm trying my best to transfer various signature campaign funds to Aleister, as I recognise that all this likely isn't his fault, whilst in the meantime he's grasping at straws to find evidence of some foul play. This despite him stating beforehand that he will recognise the owner of the address as the rightful owner of the account.
mamania

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:22:57 PM

New account with broken English...
Couldn't possibly be ActSeller could it...?  Wink

don't remember that dude?
dont force me to provide that chat with support about you try to steal my 2,6BTC deposit.
i remember your name very well.
my native language is not english, so i am happy at least i can type.
and i hope you can understand my words
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 01:33:18 PM

-snip-

With your reputation (none) here its just hot air. If you are too lazy to provide something that can be confirmed, dont bother posting as its just wasting time.

mamania

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:41:59 PM

-snip-

With your reputation (none) here its just hot air. If you are too lazy to provide something that can be confirmed, dont bother posting as its just wasting time.
I don't care what you think. couple of stars near your name doesn't mean that you are reputable. thats only anonymous forum account.
and as i said, same name user have tried to stole my money as well.
that's not an accusation, i am too lazy for that. or i could do that if this scammer would return my 0.1BTC i have payed for his account.
without being payed back i dont see a point wasting my time bringing a prove and disclosing my private data and blockchain info for no reason.

call it hot air. but don't tell me latter that i haven't warned you.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 01:43:46 PM

-snip-

I don't care what you think. couple of stars near your name doesn't mean that you are reputable. thats only anonymous forum account.
that's not an accusation, i am too lazy for that. or i could do that if this scammer would return my 0.1BTC i have payed for his account.
without being payed back i dont see a point wasting my time bringing a prove and disclosing my private data and blockchain info for no reason.

A warning I cant verify means nothing to me. You might as well be a troll for all you provided.

mamania

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:48:27 PM

-snip-

A warning I cant verify means nothing to me. You might as well be a troll for all you provided.
well.
throwing first questions.

ctlaltdefeat haven't you sold account on nitrogensports with loggin name : ctlaltdefeat Huh
account number #101
?

I believe I participated in a previous giveaway, can I do so again (I made a 0.01 bet anyway)?
account number 101
mamania

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:16:22 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2016, 02:36:45 PM by mamania

ok i took my time and reinstated that account #101
this scammer sold for me for 0.1BTC and since then i never used as first try to deposit 2.71BTC went with his try to steal.
i want user ctlaltdefeat to return my 0.1btc i have payed.
and i will return him this account with perfect numbers.
(realised that after 2 years this account worth very big money for advertising purposes of betting pick on nitro life chat. not selling for that price, will auction it here on digital goods thread.
anyway he is scammer.
i hope this will prove my words now: http://imgur.com/bH4ad5r

i have access to his account. so how i could have access to his account if my words wasnt correct?

and here is the proof that he have told support that he was hacked when i sent 2.71 BTC on that account.
simply he wanted to take contorl of my money, thats what he wrote to support:
http://imgur.com/JBWQFWe
mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:54:45 PM

mamania , your this account (forum) is of april 2016 and your nitrogenbet ss says you deposited money in september 2015 , can you let us know with which account you dealt with ctlaltdefeat?

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
mamania

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:01:14 PM

mamania , your this account (forum) is of april 2016 and your nitrogenbet ss says you deposited money in september 2015 , can you let us know with which account you dealt with ctlaltdefeat?

i have deposited on 2014 september. and i am looking to sell this account now. typing auction details now.
thats never mind anyway as i have nothing lost. i have several bitcointalk accounts and posting from most of it to increase account value.
so as i said i am not saying that he stole something, i am just saying that he wanted. i dont have access to that btctalk account we have traded from, as i already sold it long time ago. so i cant prove anything else. all i could, i did
ctlaltdefeat

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:27:00 PM

Do moderators ever close threads here? Or are we going to wait for ActSeller to suddenly make up some more claims from 2013? It's been determined that everything is fine now...
mamania

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:57:10 PM

yes. please close the thread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: