Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sick of Martingale? Give this a shot... It works. Chart and Instructions.  (Read 7481 times)
pearl11

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:17:45 PM

Not working already did it for thousand times..theres no trick in gambling its pure on luck and faith.
Can you make another one for another testing?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brzzi

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:41:56 PM

Anyone tryed this on PocketDice? I'm curious about this method, seems ok by me.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:47:40 AM

Did you try this on long run? How many hours do you think it can last and how many profit did you made using this bot? I hope that this bot is very effective and can really make income and I'm interested about this bot.
the house will still caught it and will diverse the roll, i think if you can control yourself it would help you to win some btc but you need to go out as quick as you can knowing all the house already knows the pattern of our bet and keeping it that way will easily beat us.
This is also what I think, and the bad thing is that the house have always a counter system which counters all the strategies and different methods to win in dice which will end in loosing all of your bitcoins. I am hoping for the op to make a video of his strategy and provide a clean .exe bot.
Straux

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:10:31 PM

This is pretty much a modified martingale, but worse. You see, martingale works buy multiplying your base bet by your multiplier after each loss so if you win after a loss, you make back all the consecutive losses before it. But that also means that it will eventually hit a losing streak that you cannot afford.

This script however, does not multiply your base bet, but adds to it. That means if you're playing on a 2x multiplier, you'll lose bitcoin if you lose more than 2 consecutive bets. Not good.
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:16:06 PM

I have made a lua script for the seuntjie dicebot if anyone is interested:

Code:
chance=45.09
base=                      --insert base bet here
nextbet = base   
stage = 0
stoponwin = false

function dobet()
    if win then
        if (stage == 2) then
            nextbet = base
            stage = 0
        else
            stage = stage+1
            nextbet = nextbet*2
        end
    else
        if (stage == 0) then
            nextbet = nextbet+base
        else
            nextbet = base
            stage = 0
        end
    end
end

But this one won't stop at a given number of losses and reset to base!!!

While you stated it won't stop on a loss streak, does it stop after 3 consecutive wins, and then returning to base bet?  The system based on my trials, only works if you do as the OP outlined, roll until 3 wins and then go back to base.

I'd also agree from the simple standpoint of mathematics, that the negative EV cannot be overcome. But I would also say that there are betting patterns and systems that certainly, in the short run, give you a better, perhaps much better chance at realizing a profit and exit point rather than a total loss.

Martingale for example is a perfect example. In theory, playing a game where the player has an unlimited bankroll, and no house max exists; it would work "infinitely", as one could simply continue to double down on the next loss to no end.

But unlimited bankrolls do not exist. And houses have limits in place to stop to total loss based on just these types of methods.

This is new, which is good. And at least the times I tried, it actually worked well.

Cheers!

Strato
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:20:27 PM

This is pretty much a modified martingale, but worse. You see, martingale works buy multiplying your base bet by your multiplier after each loss so if you win after a loss, you make back all the consecutive losses before it. But that also means that it will eventually hit a losing streak that you cannot afford.

This script however, does not multiply your base bet, but adds to it. That means if you're playing on a 2x multiplier, you'll lose bitcoin if you lose more than 2 consecutive bets. Not good.

I have not tried the script which was posted. But I'd argue your point that it's just a Martingale but worse.

First, it isn't a Martingale at all. It is based on a Paroli style of play.

Second, Martingale doubles on losses, this only adds base to current loss. Martingale loss streaks increase with such a high amplitude, you're bust in no time.

This method minimizes risk incredibly, as you only add base to current loss. There being no out of control loss streaks.

Lastly, 3 streaks are fairly common. And the goal of this method, would be to try to hit a 3 streak AFTER a loss streak of 5 or 6. That seems to be the sweet spot based on the chart in the OP Thread. Which by the way illustrates all of this.

EDIT:  And of course just to add, of course house edge is always in play. Never play with what you cannot afford to lose.

Cheers!

Strato
B4RF

Activity: 813
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:12:08 PM

-sinp-

While you stated it won't stop on a loss streak, does it stop after 3 consecutive wins, and then returning to base bet?  The system based on my trials, only works if you do as the OP outlined, roll until 3 wins and then go back to base.

I'd also agree from the simple standpoint of mathematics, that the negative EV cannot be overcome. But I would also say that there are betting patterns and systems that certainly, in the short run, give you a better, perhaps much better chance at realizing a profit and exit point rather than a total loss.

Martingale for example is a perfect example. In theory, playing a game where the player has an unlimited bankroll, and no house max exists; it would work "infinitely", as one could simply continue to double down on the next loss to no end.

But unlimited bankrolls do not exist. And houses have limits in place to stop to total loss based on just these types of methods.

This is new, which is good. And at least the times I tried, it actually worked well.

Cheers!

Strato

Sure, this script does exactly what OP has explained except resetting after x losses in a row.

And I have run some simulations as well and think this one is worse than martingale unless you are looking for a short fast win.
I think if you wanne make profit with this one you need to hope for a fast "jackpot" (3-win-streak with many losses beforehand) and then get out fast.

Because the longer you need the more you will lose on average...

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:14:49 PM

the longer you use this strategy the more time for the house script to adjust so which it correct if you are just looking for a short time profits you can try using this and go out right away after winning it is really hard to defeat the house you really needed to be more lucky to do that.
ATeam

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:23:09 AM

I use this trategy and it doesnt work.
mk3000

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:01:01 AM

there are no "strategies" while gambling, period. You could have the illusion of some strategy working if you win for a little while, but that's just pure randomness. No matter how complicated it looks,  you don't have a strategy, you just have a more complex method to lose that will just take you a little longer than "normal" betting.

Why do I mention this? I gambled away 0.5 btc trying every single "strategy" I could come with. I would've had a much better chance if I had 2x the whole thing the first time.

Remember, gambling is just entertaining.  you are paying for it, just like a movie or a dinner. you don't expect to get your money back when you do those things, do you? it's the same thing with gambling. You pay, enjoy it for a while, and that's it. you won't make money.

Bitrated user: comoto3000.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 08:32:28 AM

thanks for sharing this op this should help alot of people
Lexiatel

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 11:05:55 PM

I like it, I'll try it out (it's always best to switch out strategies after you win a bit on one).

It reminds me of mine, when it comes to seeking the 3x wins, it works out well for building up a balance form faucet.

I call it Best Out of Three.

This works best on manual play.

Play on 2x
Make 3 bets.

If you win 1 out of 3, triple the bet and replay.

If you win 2-3 out of 3 of the bets, return to base bet.

When you lose all three bets, multiple current bet by 9.
Usually with this, I only allow two wins (unless it's an affordable amount), as a lot of times the 3rd is a loss which results with you breaking even.

Bets can grow fast with mine if you have rotten luck, I suggest not using it all the time. I also like playing this in 3x payout, but only increasing on loss by 2 and 4 instead of 3 and 9.

Remember, gambling is just entertaining.  you are paying for it, just like a movie or a dinner. you don't expect to get your money back when you do those things, do you? it's the same thing with gambling. You pay, enjoy it for a while, and that's it. you won't make money.

Pretty much this, but ot's fun trying out our own ways to lose, hehe!
Script3d

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:04:18 AM

-sinp-

Cheers!

Strato

Sure, this script does exactly what OP has explained except resetting after x losses in a row.

And I have run some simulations as well and think this one is worse than martingale unless you are looking for a short fast win.
I think if you wanne make profit with this one you need to hope for a fast "jackpot" (3-win-streak with many losses beforehand) and then get out fast.

Because the longer you need the more you will lose on average...
sir can you make the script compatible with dicebot?
B4RF

Activity: 813
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 08:15:43 PM

-snip-

I don't know what you mean.

This script is already made for the seuntjie dicebot which works for almost any well known dice site.

You just have to go to the programmers mode and paste this code into the code tab.
Then simply go to the console tab and insert start()

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
Script3d

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:34:41 AM

-snip-

I don't know what you mean.

This script is already made for the seuntjie dicebot which works for almost any well known dice site.

You just have to go to the programmers mode and paste this code into the code tab.
Then simply go to the console tab and insert start()
i tried it on the seuntijie dicebot used the proggramer mode but it doesnt work on bitsler i dont know why it doesnt work in that site everytime i type
start() it does not do anything i only tested this on bitsler but not on other site

thanks for your contribution by the way
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:20:43 AM

UPDATE JULY 4TH 2016

Many Special Thanks to all those who have PM'd me and posted here with winning amounts and variants!!  I havent replied to all of you but they are appreciated!

In response to many requests:  The strategy is provided Free of Charge. Many of you have posted winnings and PM'd me about positive results. If you win and would like to TIP, that of course is appreciated Smiley  I have seen many playing on dice sites, including high rollers using this system now, as well as what looks like variants of this sytem. Congrats on your winnings!  

ABOUT THE BOT

While I have (as mentioned in many posts below) already scripted multiple bots/scripts for this strategy for 2 dice sites; I won't be releasing it until after the PD4 update.

The bot will be first released for a Beta Test version for those who have tipped based on their winnings. Once the beta is finished, a final bot will be released, pricing, tbd.

TIP ADDRESS BTC:  17ndgy5wqDYHNqGFj4PNrMp3s9A719X8BM
If you TIP, please PM me as well to be added to the Beta Group for the upcoming Bot release.

ENJOY!

The system detailed below is a variant of Martingale and Paroli, which I have come up with to provide a high "jackpot" pattern of betting, minimal risk, and built in "insurance".

Read closely.

Its bet on a series of 12 total possible red/losses at 2.00X.  

Many players like to Martingale their bets, which is a sure way to lose your whole bankroll.

Feel free to give this a shot and post your results, thoughts and outcomes.

HOW TO PLAY THE "RISING WHILE LOSING PAROLI"

You start with an initial wager (I'll use simple numbers, but you can use any standard multiplier for your bets/bankroll).  Example:  1 could represent 0.00000100  and thus 2 would be 0.00000200

You start by placing a wager of 1. On loss you increase your bet to 2. You continue to increase your bet by 1 unit up to 12 (you could go higher if bankroll allows).  So you would bet on consecutive losses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and so on.

Upon a WIN: Upon the first WIN in any SERIES. You Double your Bet. You do this a maximum of TWO doublings. (Three consecutive wins). The series is then over, go back to 1.

So a series could look as follows:

BET      W/L          TOTAL OUTCOME

1        LOSE          -1
2        LOSE          -3
3        LOSE         - 6
4        WIN           -2
8        WIN           +6
16      WIN           +24  PROFIT
GO BACK TO 1

3        LOSE          -6
4        LOSE          -10
5        WIN            -5
10       WIN           +5
20       WIN           +25 PROFIT

3        LOSE          -6
4        LOSE          -10
5        WIN            -5
10       WIN           +5
20       LOSE          -15  LOSS   (This would be the 7th bet. Losing 15. Martingale bet 7 loss would be 127.  
GO BACK TO 1        

You reset back to 1 on any win... as well as any loss after a win.  So if you win bet 3, lose bet 4... go back to 1. After a broken win streak of 3, if you lose the 2nd or 3rd bet, no matter what, restart at 1.

This ends up being a much safer method than Martingale.  Martingale Simulation on 12 Rolls:

BET         WAGER         WIN/LOSE         CUMULATIVE LOSS           WIN PROFIT

1                 1                LOSE                     1                               1
2                 2                LOSE                     3                               1
3                 4                LOSE                     7                               1
4                 8                LOSE                     15                              1
5                 16              LOSE                     31                              1
6                 32              LOSE                     63                              1
7                 64              LOSE                     127                             1
8                 128             LOSE                     255                             1
9                 256             LOSE                     511                              1
10               512             LOSE                     1023                             1
11               1024            LOSE                     2056                             1
12               2056            LOSE                     4193                             1

WITH THE PAROLI VARIANT I'VE BEEN PLAYING:

The maximim loss you could ever sustain in a series is in a way insured by a non-expononetial increase in wager and limited increase on win.

The worst case scenario after BET 12 being a loss would be 78 Units.   The worst case loss on a WIN roll 12 WIN roll 13 LOSE role 14 is: 90

Because you would WIN bet 12 winning 12.  WIN bet 13 wining 24. And lose bet 14 losing 48. The wins on 12 and 13 in a way insure a huge loss on 14. A win on roll 14 after 12, 13 14 yields a profit of 18.

Any 3 series WIN STREAK after 4-8 losses yields a profit of 18-30 units. And many streaks can end after the 2nd win, thus you dont streak out the 3rd loss.

So give it a try, comments and thoughts welcome... but please spare the "the house always has an edge", yes i know we all know. Just a playing style.

4 months have been passed since you started this topic, i guess you are sitting on big money now  Grin Can you tell us how much did you win or lost whit this strategy  Grin Lets say you have 50/50 chance to hit in first roll(but you don't because house edge), in second roll chances are 1/4 and in third 1/8 or 12.5% without house edge.
sky2350

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:25:31 AM

I will try this
HeyYouGuys (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:17:16 PM

Glad you all like the system I came up with.

It is certainly a "safe" way to play, without the huge risk of martingaling out so fast... and the odds of hitting a 3 streak after a few losses, following the progression I outlined can equal big wins.

Thanks for all the positive feedback, and it's awesome it was scripted for the Seuntjie Dicebot. Very cool!

PRIMEDICE -MY DICEBOT SCRIPT IN ACTION:    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3VFBugqtgE
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 01:54:33 PM

wait for this

You start by placing a wager of 1. On loss you increase your bet to 2. You continue to increase your bet by 1 unit up to 12 (you could go higher if bankroll allows).  So you would bet on consecutive losses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and so on.

does this means

For the auto bot setting

initial bet : 1
on loss : x2 | increase 100%
on win : x2? (Not really sure about this part

Thanks!
HeyYouGuys (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:09:16 PM

wait for this

You start by placing a wager of 1. On loss you increase your bet to 2. You continue to increase your bet by 1 unit up to 12 (you could go higher if bankroll allows).  So you would bet on consecutive losses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and so on.

does this means

For the auto bot setting

initial bet : 1
on loss : x2 | increase 100%
on win : x2? (Not really sure about this part

Thanks!

My instructions are pretty clear. Yes you increase by 1 base unit every loss.

On a win, you 2x your last bet. Up to 2 times, for 3 wins. After 3rd win, go back to base.

So a progression would look like: 

5 W
10 W
20 W
6 lose
4 W
8 W
16 lose
3 W
6 W
12 W

Etc

PRIMEDICE -MY DICEBOT SCRIPT IN ACTION:    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3VFBugqtgE
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: