Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:52:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can we see bitcoin money transfer store in near future?  (Read 3831 times)
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:17:40 AM

I would love to see more shops in my country and around the world offering Bitcoin payments offline. Bitcoin is very efficient for online transactions that's a fact but we need it in our daily real life for it to be successful and for us to enjoy its benefits. If I were a shop manager I would put the Bitcoin accepted here sticker on the door just to be a forward thinking person  Wink
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 810

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 05:57:56 AM

Exchanges are already sort of Bitcoin money transfer stores. You can transfer or convert your bitcoins to any other Alt Coins. So we dont need to wait for the future. Its already here.

Why need it while we can easily convert it to real paper money and it is less hassle to convert it to the banks and if transfer well we can do wallet to wallet transfer and cash it out to the banks Easily. I think all we need is bitcoin atm machinr were you can choose to withdraw via $ or any paper currenciew what you like.

Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:05:18 AM

I think there are already ATM in place where you can exchange fiat vs Bitcoins.
But not in every city, not even in every country

It's me!!!
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:33:27 AM

Yes there are ATMs in some large country but not all country its better if there was a local site that would help you exchange directly your bitcoin to local cash.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 810

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 07:53:01 AM

Yes in some other country they have bitcoin atm their but only for selected country only. And it did not spread already because for now bitcoin is limited only for those who are more adventorous in online world and discover bitcoin. Let see for future and hoping to have many bitcoin atm machine globally. For bitcoin money transfer well theirs no need to that because we can do transaction wallet to wallet.

Yes there are ATMs in some large country but not all country its better if there was a local site that would help you exchange directly your bitcoin to local cash.

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:14:51 AM

No need for Bitcoin stores as bitcoins wallets and exchanges : already playing this part. What u say ?  Cry
arlene05973

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:35:16 AM

Hello Nasi, my answer is yes because we've seen more people/organization embrasing bitcoin.

In future i will not be surprise to see coffee shop's & newspaper cafe adding bitcoins icon on storefront. For now, it's our duty to keep defending this virtual currency from those who think the main aim of this coins is to exploit or engage in illegal activities.

*Not sending the wrong message to those who have little or no knowledge about this Vcurency can also help spread the use of bitcoins.

In the past, i remember a post office agent instructing me not to add my personal bank info's on paypal website for verification because they are scammer's Grin

Thanks
Arlene
Boosterious

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:58:35 PM

Exchanges are already sort of Bitcoin money transfer stores. You can transfer or convert your bitcoins to any other Alt Coins. So we dont need to wait for the future. Its already here.
not like money transafer in my city,exchange not real store,i'm sure op mean is real store that can used for transaction like bank or other money transfer service. and this is hard to happen this year.

nasi (OP)

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:19:05 PM

in mooneygram seen 5-10 people who transfed about 1000$ to their home country srilanka and they charged them $100 
nasi (OP)

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:22:56 PM

still lot of people dosent know about bitcoin and one time i went to the western union and i talked to a guy who wants to transfe r money to his hometown itold him about bitcoin and the fee is very lowww, and he told me are you trying to scam me?? he said this is more convinied  i got a recipt and am 100 guranteed that the money will go to my faimily
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:52:00 PM

still lot of people dosent know about bitcoin and one time i went to the western union and i talked to a guy who wants to transfe r money to his hometown itold him about bitcoin and the fee is very lowww, and he told me are you trying to scam me?? he said this is more convinied  i got a recipt and am 100 guranteed that the money will go to my faimily
Thats the mere facts sir..maybe if bitcoins are very well known but it takes more many years to be recognize ..my friend from europe she say bitcoins are just kind of stuff .so bitcoins are for long time to be seen on that transactions.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:35:35 PM

For online shop yes, and it does exist, but for real or offline store i doubt that we could see in the near future due to the confirmation time of bitcoin need to be improve, i usually buying some virtual things on internet but sometimes i have to be waiting to get 1 confirmation time untill my items was processing
Yes confirmation time will be great hurdle in spending bitcoin offline.Imagine waiting to leave a coffee shop after payment but you cant unless the shop owner see 1 confirmation would be a great embarrassment and waste of time as well

DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:45:16 PM

For online shop yes, and it does exist, but for real or offline store i doubt that we could see in the near future due to the confirmation time of bitcoin need to be improve, i usually buying some virtual things on internet but sometimes i have to be waiting to get 1 confirmation time untill my items was processing
I think for the online shop can still be done perhaps in the near future there is a site that can make can redeem vouchers for the store. it allowed right?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:27:54 AM

Yeah already every service has got existed, but when it comes to users need. Some prefer to depend upon such exchanges if found near their locality. So this also helps in grabbing attention of the people who were not aware of bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Carlsen

Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:54:54 AM

Yes in some other country they have bitcoin atm their but only for selected country only. And it did not spread already because for now bitcoin is limited only for those who are more adventorous in online world and discover bitcoin. Let see for future and hoping to have many bitcoin atm machine globally. For bitcoin money transfer well theirs no need to that because we can do transaction wallet to wallet.

Sure, the amount of ATMs is still small. But it has started, that is the important thing.
The ATMs for fiat had to start at some point as well, I think back in the 70s, and it took them a while to spread as well.
I do not expect the bitcoin ATMs to spread that quickly, but a first step is made and as long as they are used they will (hopefully) not be removed.

It's me!!!
adomers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:40:27 AM

possible, its depend on the developer and the investor of bitcoin wallet, we already had bitcoin ATM so its only matter of times the money transfer store appear in the future..
setupbounds

Merit: 509

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:13:23 PM

Bitcoin will be widely spread in the world. People would use bitcoins from their cell phone
 just like they would use debit/credit cards. It will be readily available everywhere all the time.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:35:52 PM

Yes confirmation time will be great hurdle in spending bitcoin offline.Imagine waiting to leave a coffee shop after payment but you cant unless the shop owner see 1 confirmation would be a great embarrassment and waste of time as well

I'm not sure that's true (confirmation time being a great hurdle to BTC acceptance).  I have seen and heard of cases (coffee purchases for example) where the recipient doesn't even bother waiting on a confirmation for small purchases.

Within the past year, for example, I do not have to sign (sometimes) for small credit card purchases.

I think the same principal applies here, for small purchases the risk is low of fraud, and the results not too painful for the merchant.
SanaButt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:51:31 PM

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
StoreBit

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:55:42 PM

Yes I think we will see that things in the near future, in the near future we will have a number of stores where we will pay for our purchase etc. It will work the same as are now working the debit cards and credit cards of Visa and mastercard. But only on those stores whose owners and workers are educated, uneducated are unable to use bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: