Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:44:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HIRING] Write about Bitcoin, get paid in Bitcoin.  (Read 1075 times)
Fuyuki_Wataru (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:04:09 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2016, 10:13:14 AM by Fuyuki_Wataru

We are looking for writers to contribute articles on the Crypto economy, development, innovation, politics and technology.

The candidate we are looking for needs to have a fresh and dynamic perspective, and someone who will follow emerging trends in either the Bitcoin, Ether or other alt coin community's in general.

We're not only looking for strong writers but also for creative writers who can distill and communicate business topics to a global audience.

The job includes being part of a awesome team and a very very small bounty for your contribution, it is currently at around $5-6 in BTC or ETH depending on the article. There is a temporary bonus system in place where you receive +20% on your payment if your article reaches 1,000 unique visitors within 24 hours.

We will change this drastically in the future when our website becomes more popular and starts generating a bit of revenue.
You'll have the opportunity to tens of articles per month (If you wish, some prefer only once in a while).

Please contact me if you are interested and you will be added to our mail list, so you can pick articles yourself.

Thanks, Fuyuki

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:41:16 PM

currently at $3 in BTC or ETH per 350-500 words.

man you've a problem with prices you offer for 500 words..

real prices at actual rates is around  30/35 $  for  500 words !
just have a look here ---------->   http://www.translatorscafe.com/cafe/communityrates.asp

anyway good luck with your offer...  Grin
quirozmarco267

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:03:29 PM

$3 in BTC or ETH per 350-500 words.

price is very low bro.

if you can increase the price little more then pm me with details.thanks
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:26:12 PM

I am interested but the price is really very low.

PM me if you decide to increase your payment rate.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:04:39 AM

I am interested in this offer.
Please PM me.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:38:34 AM

I am interested in this offer.
Please PM me.
im also interested with your offer just let me know how it works
and I'll be willing to contribute. kindly pm me mate. thank you

Fuyuki_Wataru (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:34:56 AM

Thanks everyone for your input!

You're correct, the prices are extremely low but there's always extra bounties for when you reach x amount of people within x amount of time to encourage and thank our writers for when they reach that set goal (they're always realistic goals).

Whoever helps writing for our website, helps the entire website with it. Increasing revenues generated through advertisements will result in higher payments for our writers.

I have PM'd Shintosai and GregH37.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
MagicIsMe

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:56:46 AM

You're correct, the prices are extremely low but there's always extra bounties for when you reach x amount of people within x amount of time to encourage and thank our writers for when they reach that set goal (they're always realistic goals).

Whoever helps writing for our website, helps the entire website with it. Increasing revenues generated through advertisements will result in higher payments for our writers.

PM me too please. I'm interested.

recitestores

Activity: 592

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:00:08 AM

Please Pm me I'm interested
Fuyuki_Wataru (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:30:23 PM

PM'd =]

spendabit

Activity: 93

Spendabit is a search engine for Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 02:53:16 PM

I'm interested in learning more about this effort and also in helping other to write quality articles about the Bitcoin economy, add me to the PM list.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 04:27:38 PM

I wish you the best of luck in your search, but I do have one serious remark to everyone who wants to run a Bitcoin news site.

If you pay writers measly sums of money - as in, below US$13-15 per article - the quality will be exactly what you pay for. Expect a lot of copy and paste work, which is not even worth US$3 per piece.

Writing content takes a lot of time when doing it right, and that time is worth a lot more than US$3.

Just my two cents, hope you find someone for the job tho Wink
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 04:42:11 PM

I wish you the best of luck in your search, but I do have one serious remark to everyone who wants to run a Bitcoin news site.

If you pay writers measly sums of money - as in, below US$13-15 per article - the quality will be exactly what you pay for. Expect a lot of copy and paste work, which is not even worth US$3 per piece.

Writing content takes a lot of time when doing it right, and that time is worth a lot more than US$3.

Precisely. I have stumbled across a few new Bitcoin-related news website, and their articles were very poor in quality since they just steal content from another site and rewrite the article to make it look 'new'. Nevertheless, good luck OP.

Life sucks.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:25:37 PM

As you have written, price should be US$13-15 per article, can you tell us any site which offer this much amount ?
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 05:52:54 PM

As you have written, price should be US$13-15 per article, can you tell us any site which offer this much amount ?
Articles that cost between $13 to $15 per article is nothing, IMO. There is a lot of websites/blogger that pays you up to $100 and even higher just to write an article.

Life sucks.
Hashminers

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:42:22 PM

For a average article of 300--500 words, 3 dollar is a little reward. I would be interested if you could raise the reward to around 5-7 dollars per article.
This is a fair better market price. Remember you expect the writer to write quality articles and quality comes with a price.

Hook me up on PM if you are interested.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 06:54:04 PM

For a average article of 300--500 words, 3 dollar is a little reward. I would be interested if you could raise the reward to around 5-7 dollars per article.
This is a fair better market price. Remember you expect the writer to write quality articles and quality comes with a price.

Hook me up on PM if you are interested.

For the site that are just born or just born few days ago, and have no mean of revenue i think its the best price 3$ is enough. As the site needed some content to. And when it will have enough content and good ranking and also have some source of income, than it will needed an extra effort in its Article to get extra points over the other related site so the google accept it to its first few results. Than i think 10-15$ per article is good pay.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Fuyuki_Wataru (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:28:07 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2016, 09:41:27 PM by Fuyuki_Wataru

All of you are right and have a point. The price is extremely low, but as the website grows you will receive higher payments for your contribution. It's starting at $3, and as user Jdebunt pointed out, it should be around the $12. Which is exactly what we're trying to aim for, but it will take some time to achieve this level.

Although I must say that most of the assignments you will receive are about re-writing content to deliver quick updates such as the recent hack of Shapeshift.io.
Deep in-depth articles are possible as well and you might receive those once in a while, but we usually have other's working on those.

Once we have our fair amount of writers we won't be easy with hiring any new ones for a while. Those who are with us from the beginning get to the reap the most benefits.

ukasyah

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:24:02 AM

currently at $3 in BTC or ETH per 350-500 words.

man you've a problem with prices you offer for 500 words..

real prices at actual rates is around  30/35 $  for  500 words !
just have a look here ---------->   http://www.translatorscafe.com/cafe/communityrates.asp

anyway good luck with your offer...  Grin
yeah, I just thought about it. $3 is too cheap

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:55:12 AM

Articles that cost between $13 to $15 per article is nothing, IMO. There is a lot of websites/blogger that pays you up to $100 and even higher just to write an article.

Again i have a same question. which sites / blogger pays this much ammount.
If you know anyone or any site, please PM me
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: