Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:34:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommendation: Cloud Mining Websites  (Read 741 times)
NeilLostBitCoin (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 01:15:56 AM

Hi guys, I am planning to invest on some cloud mining sites, but I don't know what is the best. Please recommend some of your cloud mining investment, I want a fully transparent and also had a lot of media exposure like genesis mining, etc. Bad comments are welcome. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xxxDD

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:08:01 AM

Hi guys, I am planning to invest on some cloud mining sites, but I don't know what is the best. Please recommend some of your cloud mining investment, I want a fully transparent and also had a lot of media exposure like genesis mining, etc. Bad comments are welcome. Thanks!
I do not recommend you to invest in every cloud mining site...

But If you want, Hashnest maybe a good choice
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:26:56 AM

Legit cloud minings are no longer profitable. Those providing quick roi are scams. You're better off keeping your bitcoins
NeilLostBitCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 03:33:44 AM

Legit cloud minings are no longer profitable. Those providing quick roi are scams. You're better off keeping your bitcoins
Why they are no longer profitable? :O
NeilLostBitCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 04:31:01 AM

It has a big risk to invest in some  cloud mining but if you want to invest I prefer hashocean.com but it is also a ponzi scheme but it is a long term investment,  they are running for how many years and they got many investors their and paying until now. But it takes 3-4 months before you can get your ROI in  that site. But also invest what you can afford to lose. Anyway its your choice but dont invest in ponzi scheme.
I still don't trust Hashocean, they are not showing their faces, and if you search their office in google map. There's no office.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:47:15 AM

It has a big risk to invest in some  cloud mining but if you want to invest I prefer hashocean.com but it is also a ponzi scheme but it is a long term investment,  they are running for how many years and they got many investors their and paying until now. But it takes 3-4 months before you can get your ROI in  that site. But also invest what you can afford to lose. Anyway its your choice but dont invest in ponzi scheme.
I still don't trust Hashocean, they are not showing their faces, and if you search their office in google map. There's no office.
Well that's the issue of them but almost of investment sites will become scam, that's the reality but we dont know if when.
So while these sites is still paying they got many users/members and get paid from that site. So better dont your money in ponzi investment sites because you dont even know if they will pays you or not.
NeilLostBitCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 05:04:32 AM

Well that's the issue of them but almost of investment sites will become scam, that's the reality but we dont know if when.
So while these sites is still paying they got many users/members and get paid from that site. So better dont your money in ponzi investment sites because you dont even know if they will pays you or not.
How about hashnest? If they turn to scam, they have a chance to receive cases from people like fraud. Do you think that hashnest will turn to scam?
Halfender

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

SOULcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:01:47 AM

Cloudmining is very risky as you do not know if the site is really a cloud mining site or a Ponzi. So I am warning you.

Steve_Tou

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:03:34 AM

Don't waste time on it.
Most are scam if not pathetic and slow ROI or... unlucky maybe even at a lost.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:08:36 AM

there is only one legit cloud mining site:hashnest.com, but its need long time to get ROI from them, others are ponzi and all them will become scam, so be careful and think twice before investing your money
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:36:59 AM

Cloud mining is an absurd concept in general and ripe for exploitation by scammers. If you want to mine without the hassle of hardware in hand, rent rigs or hash-power directly from the well-known services who supply such. That way you can point the hash at a pool of your choice and you get exactly what you pay for.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:39:37 AM

Be very careful with cloudy Mining!
But, if you still want to invest in it, then it is likely you are interested in popular services that are already working for a long time:
- Hashocean https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1259703.0
- Hashflare https://hashflare.io/
- Hashnest https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=766448.0

Be prepared that one day they will run away with your money, its a "ponzi".
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:59:35 PM

Cloud mining is no longer profitable and most scammers have turned it to money minting machines, i cannot recommend anyone because i am no longer into it due to scam and most of them have turned ponzi.

Befordow

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:38:02 PM

almost all cloud mining sites are a scam sorry to tell you this :/
bitjamz

Activity: 496

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 08:25:49 PM

check my signature one of legit cloud mining sites with daily payments

opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:43:05 PM

Cloud mining is a huge waste of btc now. A year ago I was into hashnest but got out before it tanked.

Save your btc. Research some others ways to potentially make some extra btc

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: