Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:58:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this what we called "addictive to gamble"?  (Read 15907 times)
hackahammer

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:02:24 AM

Depends on how we perceive gambling, profit or hobby for fun.

maudevang

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:32:03 AM

Gambling is addicted and that is bad but you must control yourself when you are gambling otherwise you are going to lose to much money with it and that is the baddest thing that can happen.
But of course it gives you a lot of fun but you cant be rich of it and that is bad.
That is already given, whenever you cannot control yourself in gambling it always end up on a negative way. You need to be very patient in gambling and not just chase bets everytime your lose because that will lead you to addiction and never ending chasing since the probability to have a losing streak is equal to the probability of winning streak.
The bad thing of gambling is that there are a lot of people that is addicted to gambling and that is because they think that they can earn some money with it but that is not true.
And they have to also know that the value is not going to be high so they think that they can earn money here.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:33:15 AM

Definitely if a person starts to gamble to win the money they most likely will try to chase loses leading to bigger ones. People need to avoid this and keep their bitcoins safe.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:30:45 PM

Definitely if a person starts to gamble to win the money they most likely will try to chase loses leading to bigger ones. People need to avoid this and keep their bitcoins safe.

They need to definitely stay out from gambling if they want their bitcoins to be safe, but 1 or 2 bets ins't really that bad what if it became a win you will never know when will you be lucky, and trying your luck it's that bad either.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:05:04 AM

They need to definitely stay out from gambling if they want their bitcoins to be safe, but 1 or 2 bets ins't really that bad what if it became a win you will never know when will you be lucky, and trying your luck it's that bad either.
Gambling has nothing to do with the lost of somebody's bitcoin, it is their own decision to gamble because they are greedy who wants to earn extra money at a short time. They did not understand that gambling is only for fun.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:27:56 AM

we know that most of the times we lost on gambling, but instead of stopping we keep on playing for the next day

after we lost, we got frustrated but we still back to play, is this called "gamble addiction"?

In movie Zeitgeist: Moving Forward they talk about addiction and how corporations use this human wish for something to gain profit. So addiction is hard word, people do things they like and wish. We can't be addicted on everything and anything, or we can?

Personally I like to gamble and I play different games every day, I find fun in that. As long I feel like that I will play, you can say that I'm addicted but that means I'm addicted on million other things.

Enjoy in things you do and everything will be fine. Most important is to be happy.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
teilwalL05

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:34:00 PM

Gambling has nothing to do with the lost of somebody's bitcoin, it is their own decision to gamble because they are greedy who wants to earn extra money at a short time. They did not understand that gambling is only for fun.

I am not saying that gambling has a fault here!? they are just doing business on the contrary people think they can profit that easily in gambling so they tend to keep the pace up by betting even in the higher bets that could ruined their bitcoin wallet that much!
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:46:41 PM

we know that most of the times we lost on gambling, but instead of stopping we keep on playing for the next day

after we lost, we got frustrated but we still back to play, is this called "gamble addiction"?

It is. When you come back to gambling more to win back your losses, i think it called addictive to gamble. You will stuck on gambling and it will hard to escape from gambling.
teilwalL05

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:43:29 PM

It is. When you come back to gambling more to win back your losses, i think it called addictive to gamble. You will stuck on gambling and it will hard to escape from gambling.

It is not called addiction it is called getting revenge! hehe just kidding but in fact you can never know what a true addiction would start especially when how an addicted person starts of gambling because you can never tell if a person is really addicted or not!
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:53:18 PM

Many times people calling that "gamble addiction", but most times it is "emotional addiction" - Players need adrenaline. Thats why one from the most popular way to stop playing for money is looking for hobby that can bring us similar emotions. Sports are the best - climbing, racing.. something that will fill empty place after missing adrenaline.   

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
teilwalL05

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:04:24 PM

Many times people calling that "gamble addiction", but most times it is "emotional addiction" - Players need adrenaline. Thats why one from the most popular way to stop playing for money is looking for hobby that can bring us similar emotions. Sports are the best - climbing, racing.. something that will fill empty place after missing adrenaline.   

Emotional gambling will lead you to no good sometimes because of your emotions you will not think straight in your bets and you will have second thoughts on things that needs to be done, and sometimes instead of a good decisions you will have a bad situations you will not want.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:12:29 PM

People are addicted to gambling when they cant stop and when they lose the control and that is bad if that happens to you because it is really hard to stop gambling when you are addicted.
And the only thing that you have to do with gambling is just control yourself and say to yourself that gambling is bad to do.
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:19:28 PM

addictive to gamble is such a big word. Because what is addiction not everyone is addicted after a couple of games they played. The most of the time people are getting addicted is because they are losing their money and just want to play again to earn it back.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:23:23 PM

You'll always feel frustration after you lost a money from gambling , you'll notice yourself getting addicted to gambling when you are risking all of your things just to get some money to be able play again and doesn't realize that you are wasting your money and all your things for gambling . Many people are suffering from the problem like this . This is a psychological problem .
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:28:28 PM

to me, addiction may not be as harmful as what the others say. I feel that you are considered addicted if you keep want to gamble frequently.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:53:28 AM

to me, addiction may not be as harmful as what the others say. I feel that you are considered addicted if you keep want to gamble frequently.
Of course addiction is harmful because if you are addict with gambling, most likely your decisions are not sound. I would love to be addicted in gambling if everytime I gamble I always win but that is impossible so that is bad.
teilwalL05

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:34:11 PM

Of course addiction is harmful because if you are addict with gambling, most likely your decisions are not sound. I would love to be addicted in gambling if everytime I gamble I always win but that is impossible so that is bad.

Yup! Addiction is really harmful if not to you? but to your family or relatives as well because they certainly care about you that is why it is harmful for them, and you will not really gonna win every time you play it is base just in luck!
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:17:53 PM

You are addicted to gamble if you cant stop and that is bad if that happens to you because when you are addicted to gamble you have to know that you can lose a lot of money with it.
And that must change if you are addicted because it will be easily that you can be poor and than you have also to find a distraction if you are addicted.

Gambling will be only not that bad if you are not losing that much money and if you are also save some money.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:45:57 PM

You are addicted to gamble if you cant stop and that is bad if that happens to you because when you are addicted to gamble you have to know that you can lose a lot of money with it.
And that must change if you are addicted because it will be easily that you can be poor and than you have also to find a distraction if you are addicted.

Gambling will be only not that bad if you are not losing that much money and if you are also save some money.
Yes if you cannot stop with gambling and want to do it again and again you are addicted to it without any doubt.
I think you can call that addicted, a lot of people get poor from it but its also not easily to stop with it if I be honest.
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 03:59:54 PM

This can't be called a gambling addiction as one can become desperate at any point of time to recover his lost bets, which is quite normal to human instincts.
Gambling becomes an addiction if you do that repeatedly, without understanding the line of extremities.

Yes if you cannot stop with gambling and want to do it again and again you are addicted to it without any doubt.
I think you can call that addicted, a lot of people get poor from it but its also not easily to stop with it if I be honest.

You have to be sensible enough to call it a quit at some point of time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: