Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:30:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: thug life  (Read 4251 times)
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:50:50 AM

Kialara made some great BTC/USD art pieces but seems to not wish to honor my winning them at auction, it was a bit messy and others would have bid more than me if it had been clearer for sure, but now it seems he would rather go with others who will offer a little more and saying pay in the next 15 mins is just totally unprofessional when talking about a $6,000 deal that anyway wouldn't be mailed until next week.

No, I'm accepting less. They are paying to the address posted so you can verify. There's a lot more communication between us you did't post, but who shares others private emails to forums anyways. It's disrespectful and you've annoyed me enough already.

Please post all our emails np, you are weasling out of this, or trying to at least...

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kialara (OP)

Activity: 548
Merit: 788

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:52:10 AM

And I felt bad that Anarchist didn't win when I thought he did. I even offered to give him a deal on the 02 bill I planned to keep for myself, but I had this feeling you didn't even have the funds when you were asking me to verify that everyone else did during the auction. Maybe you do, I can't say. It's not important. But if you had paid for 05 at least I'd be comfortable selling him 02.
Kialara (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:52:52 AM

Really nice collectors items here. I hope this auction works out great and goes smoothly for all participants! Best of luck!

I wish, but it seems that the seller just got greedy and now refuses to honer my auction wins because he thinks that he can get more from those who did not bid as his auction was messed up time wise etc, totally how to fail as an artist or anything else IMO.

how is accepting less being greedy?
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:55:56 AM

when I win an auction the first thing I do is pay them, or discuss payment. there were emails requesting the payment so I can send you the addresses to fund which you ignored. You wanted me to implement a deposit system during the auction to ensure all bidders had funds to pay. You were having me verify everyone - I get that... but it was getting to be grating. I won't bother sharing those private messages b/c what does that help?

Needless to say, I won't be shipping these items to you.

I have responded to all your PMs and email nearly instantly, I have ignored nothing!

I asked that total newbies who just made an account to bid on the auction made some escrow payment to you, there were scammers participating so of course it makes sense to limit non legit participants, I also said that it was totally your choice, your call, np.

Kialara (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:57:36 AM

I don't believe any scammers were participating until it came time for payment. No scammers made bids as far as I know. The newbies were my customers who came from reddit, etc. and I explained that to you. I verified them also.
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:02:22 AM

And I felt bad that Anarchist didn't win when I thought he did. I even offered to give him a deal on the 02 bill I planned to keep for myself, but I had this feeling you didn't even have the funds when you were asking me to verify that everyone else did during the auction. Maybe you do, I can't say. It's not important. But if you had paid for 05 at least I'd be comfortable selling him 02.

TBH this is not my problem, I won that item the same as all three according to your OP, stuff got confused but the sales were all legit if ppl payed enough attention to the listing.

"but I had this feeling you didn't even have the funds" on what basis, this is just total BS, if you ever become any sort of successful artist please refrain from dissing your potential clients like this, believe me it doesn't go down so well.

Otoh
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:17:56 AM

"Needless to say, I won't be shipping these items to you. "

So basically you are refusing to honor my three wins at this auction & without any legit reason, everyone else can take account of how you operate if so going forward I guess, so unnecessary, a shame.

Kialara (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:27:04 AM

So basically you are refusing to honor my three wins at this auction & without any legit reason, everyone else can take account of how you operate if so going forward I guess, so unnecessary, a shame.

It wasn't that you ignored my initial payment request, or that you finally said you'd pay Sunday, or could pay tomorrow, or how I was annoyed by your replies and how you threw in you could buy these 1,000 times over — it was that you shared our private communication in a public forum that had me asking the second-highest bidders to go ahead and send their payment.
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:42:55 AM

It wasn't that you ignored my initial payment request, or that you finally said you'd pay Sunday, or could pay tomorrow, or how I was annoyed by your replies and how you threw in you could buy these 1,000 times over — it was that you shared our private communication in a public forum that had me asking the second-highest bidders to go ahead and send their payment.

Something that you should have never done as we already had a deal, I saw your behavior as out of order and super pushy, let others see what was going down and draw their own conclusions.

Seems that you've managed to poison this deal though by being openly antagonistic to me, stating that you refuse to ship to me, saying that you think I don't have the funds FFS on zero basis, my sig shows history of giving away over $20,000 just for fun plus much more, I have now zero confidence in you honoring this deal and we would need escrow to continue with it at least.

TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:51:21 AM

I have spent thousands of dollars on Kialara's products and there were 0 issues. I've come to know him as a very friendly, thrustworthy and generous guy . There is a lack of respect in the way you communicate. Calling someone a 'hustler' because he is asking for a payment is very odd.
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:56:33 AM

I have spent thousands of dollars on Kialara's products and there were 0 issues. I've come to know him as a very friendly, thrustworthy and generous guy . There is a lack of respect in the way you communicate. Calling someone a 'hustler' because he is asking for a payment is very odd.

He is demanding payment in 10 to 15 mins or he cancels the deal, on a Friday night when I've already said that I'm afk out to dinner & drinks, really!

Otoh
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:59:42 AM

He is demanding payment in 10 to 15 mins or he cancels the deal before we have even finalized shipping details with $6,000 of items being arranged or at least trying to do so, on a Friday night when I've already said that I'm afk out to dinner & drinks, really!

TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:13:23 AM

He is demanding payment in 10 to 15 mins or he cancels the deal, on a Friday night when I've already said that I'm afk out to dinner & drinks, really!

He didn't start out by demanding a payment in 10 minutes. I don't know how much time there was between all emails but he started out by asking:

Ok, can I ask when I will receive payment... It will be easier to explain to Anarchist that his piece is unavailable knowing it has been paid for.

Thanks!

He sent 2 more email without you replying. In your next reply you call him a hustler and tell him to 'chill the fuck out'. What kind of response do you react from someone if you call him that? You could've also replied: "Sorry, but I'm currently away from home and I'm pretty busy. I can send you the payment on Saturday if that is ok with you?". I am 100% sure that Kialara would have had no problems with that. I think you just cut your own fingers by replying like that.
Kialara (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:13:37 AM

I started by just asking for a deposit after you ignored my payment request. Or payment for one of the three items. Not while you were out, but before. That's reasonable. My demands didn't come until you told me to chill TFO.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:18:37 AM

What kind of response do you react from someone if you call him that?

Expect
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:37:35 AM

He didn't start out by demanding a payment in 10 minutes. I don't know how much time there was between all emails but he started out by asking:

Ok, can I ask when I will receive payment... It will be easier to explain to Anarchist that his piece is unavailable knowing it has been paid for.

Thanks!

He sent 2 more email without you replying. In your next reply you call him a hustler and tell him to 'chill the fuck out'. What kind of response do you react from someone if you call him that? You could've also replied: "Sorry, but I'm currently away from home and I'm pretty busy. I can send you the payment on Saturday if that is ok with you?". I am 100% sure that Kialara would have had no problems with that. I think you just cut your own fingers by replying like that.

He sent all that after I said that I was afk on a Friday night, bang bang bang ignore that I said that I was afk and starts in with ultimatums, it's now 2 AM and I've had plenty to drink, my post was to avoid needing to go here so late but take it as you will.

I would or will post the time lines later but basically i said I would be afk & then he just escalated it for no reason, this is so FU it's unbelievable.

AnAnarchist

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:12:42 AM

Hi all,

This seems to be a bit messy! I'd suggest we all keep our calm heads on and act civilly.

I would say in my defense about the finishing time of the 3rd auction that there was (obviously accidentally) two finishing times stated for it! 5pm CST and 9pm forum time which are an hour apart. I think it is pretty clear from your OP that the original intent was to have the 3 auctions finish an hour apart each so in that respect I think I won the third quite fairly but I can certainly see Otoh's point of view too. Most spectators seemed to think it was over when me and miffman finished bidding so I think that the general view of 1 hour apart finishing times was quite well understood.

I defer to Kialara's judgment on these issues.

I won't comment on the things between Kialara and Otoh.

I have obviously already paid for the 5th serial so hopefully this can all come to an amicable conclusion today.
Kialara (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:42:37 AM

AnAnarchist, I will send you the funding address tomorrow for 05. Thank you for the quick payment today. See PM.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: