Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:41:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitfortip | Tip and earn Bitcoins  (Read 21737 times)
panagot

Activity: 577
Merit: 314

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:25:34 AM

Today the platform got an update on it's design.

Before

After

Additional cryptocurrencies will be included in the future like Dogecoin and Nano.

Links below for

Website

Android

iPhone

Use case examples for people that don't know the service.

Find a item (i.e. a dress ) that you saw on a magazine,website, Pinterest or Instagram and you don't know where to buy it online. You can upload it as photo using your smartphone and ask bitfortip members to search it online for you in order to win the bitcoin reward.

Find a better price for an item that you want. Offer a small Bitcoin reward for members to search for you online.

Find a piece of information on the internet that you can't find on your own. Post an inquiry along with a bitcoin reward for people to find you a certain link, image, e.t.c.

Provide a little Bitcoin with bitfortip.com to give the incentive for people to search for you online in order to win the bitcoin reward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:32:59 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZKd2zhoE8E

never used that service but it is another interesting idea which is only possible with bitcoin  Smiley
An interesting idea, it's like the foreign one everyone can help each other to find the goods or services that they need and pay with Bitcoin, and even having a possibility to earn money from that it's just great.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
panagot

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:31:28 PM

never used that service but it is another interesting idea which is only possible with bitcoin  Smiley
An interesting idea, it's like the foreign one everyone can help each other to find the goods or services that they need and pay with Bitcoin, and even having a possibility to earn money from that it's just great.

Glad to hear that you find Bitfortip interesting  Grin

If you would like to try it out, send me a PM.

Provide a little Bitcoin with bitfortip.com to give the incentive for people to search for you online in order to win the bitcoin reward.
panagot

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 08:06:44 PM

I think the best way to earn bitcoin is to train cryptocurrency. this will allow you to earn what you teach yourself

This service is about getting help as an inquirer.

You offer to tip Bitcoins as an incentive for an information or an item that you want.

Use case examples were stated above.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:52:22 AM

I haven’t heard about this earlier but after watching this u tube video, I find it very interesting and I guess this is the very bright idea of earning bitcoin, though I have read some comments abouth this bit for tip and many user has given their feedback even about bit for tip that it has very few users and very few people find it innovative but what the best thing I find about this bit for tip is that it is not a fraud scheme and it actually gives you the bitcoin when you will use it.
MNDan

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:37:13 AM

This is an interesting concept and I am really amazed why they do not issue the ICO with that idea? Smiley I'm living unfortunately in the country where I would not be able to help a lot in that Project, but the idea is very interesting.
jannatakter

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:19:16 PM

I think the best way to earn bitcoin is to train  cryptocurrency..
panagot

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 08:42:27 AM

This is an interesting concept and I am really amazed why they do not issue the ICO with that idea? Smiley I'm living unfortunately in the country where I would not be able to help a lot in that Project, but the idea is very interesting.

I am actually thinking on doing an ICO | ETO where people will be able to get equity of the platform, possibly will run it with neumark. I am also on the look out for an angel investor. Will see how it goes...

Please feel free to check the smartphone apps of the service Wink

Rojer1928

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:20:08 AM

in my opinion they don't seem to be interested in marketing because they site management doesn't get a lot of income and also with this service. It's been a long time since they operated but didn't get enough appeal from the bitcoin community.
and this site when there is a giveaway Wink is not so sure how the tip works honestly. But it seems that the site has less interest from the bitcoin community.
panagot

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:38:11 AM

Bitfortip won and will be participating on the  BLOCKCHAIN CRUISE as a BItcoin startup.

There will be an exhibition zone on 3 decks aboard the cruise and will function as a marketplace where companies can present their projects and ideas to meet with partners, customers, and investors in person.

It is estimated that 2500+ attendees will be there along with 150+ media representatives from 55+countries.

It is going to be a nice opportunity for the platform.

hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:08:39 PM

I remember in 2016 when bitcoin price still not too high in the market like now, it is very unfortunately i was not holding any of bitcoin back then.
to earn bitcoins, you just need to setup your mining rigs. In 2010, you can even mining bitcoin with CPU, but now you must buy some ASIC miners to mine in the current difficulty.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
panagot

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:05:45 PM

Bitfortip won and will be participating on the  BLOCKCHAIN CRUISE as a BItcoin startup.

There will be an exhibition zone on 3 decks aboard the cruise and will function as a marketplace where companies can present their projects and ideas to meet with partners, customers, and investors in person.

If someone wants to meet for partnership or investment opportunities, please feel free to send an email at contact@bitfortip.com Wink

4x4et

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:13:22 PM

Well there's only 6 questions, or so, in play, but i like the idea.

Developers suck at promoting this website, cause it could be huge.

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:34:22 PM

Thank you for sharing this Youtube clip! I stumbled on this site some time back and was not sure if they actually give Bitcoins.  IIt seems like this is legit but I don't see lot of activity there. Does anyone know if its actually worth ones time in using this site ?
panagot

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:45:02 AM

Well there's only 6 questions, or so, in play, but i like the idea.

Developers suck at promoting this website, cause it could be huge.

This is a one man team.
I am on the look out for investment that will help on promoting the service.

Perhaps someone will be interested on the Blockchain Cruise.

Thank you for sharing this Youtube clip! I stumbled on this site some time back and was not sure if they actually give Bitcoins.  IIt seems like this is legit but I don't see lot of activity there. Does anyone know if its actually worth ones time in using this site ?

It needs some traction,yes.
Check also the smartphone apps. Design wise it looks like Instagram
Snap a photo on the go, connect it with a Bitcoin reward and upload it. 

Android

iPhone

YouTube video showing the app

Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:50:48 AM

This is a good idea which are totally rare right now so I'm thinking that this will have a success if they will eat you the right marketing plan for the advertising process. Indeed.
panagot

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

This is a good idea which are totally rare right now so I'm thinking that this will have a success if they will eat you the right marketing plan for the advertising process. Indeed.

It needs some exposure yes.

The good with this service is that it is addressed to everyone. Not just for people involved in Bitcoin  Wink .

panagot

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:03:21 PM

If anyone else wants to try it out, please send me a PM with what you are looking to find and I will credit your account.

Example:

A t-shirt that you someone wearing on a magazine and would like to buy, you can snap a picture with your smartphone connect it with a BTC reward and upload it to the platform so members can try and find it for you.

Bill Gates

Activity: 95
Merit: 9

Devil's Advocate

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:12:48 PM

If anyone else wants to try it out, please send me a PM with what you are looking to find and I will credit your account.

Example:

A t-shirt that you someone wearing on a magazine and would like to buy, you can snap a picture with your smartphone connect it with a BTC reward and upload it to the platform so members can try and find it for you.
How was the cruise? Did u enjoy it?
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:15:47 PM

Example:

How was the cruise? Did u enjoy it?

Bill Gates was cruising with bitcoiners!  Shocked

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: