Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:43:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] 15 GPU Openframe Aluminum Cases  (Read 423 times)
auctioneeeeer (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:32:01 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2016, 12:07:00 AM by auctioneeeeer

I have 15 Aluminum GPU rig frames.  These will hold up to 6 GPUs and 2 x power supplies in a compact form.  The motherboard mount is a standard motherboard tray with the standard nuts.  I used these for about 2 years, but they are all still in good condition all very similar in condition.  Complete aluminum construction, these will last forever with no possibility of rust.  

Looking for BTC1.5 for the lot or BTC.15 each, you pay shipping (they weigh about 5lb. and will ship from 84004 zip code).  These are also on eBay listed here http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/331827120889 so quantity may change without notice.  As an added bonus, I will throw in 4 PCIE risers with each one.

generalt
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:50:38 PM

Are you willing to accept escrow?

BTC: 1GENERALrtBAjEv2Ps5cmEW1FADnXh1bCZ
auctioneeeeer (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:57:55 PM

Escrow would be fine.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:49:23 AM

I have 15 Aluminum GPU rig frames.  These will hold up to 6 GPUs and 2 x power supplies in a compact form.  The motherboard mount is a standard motherboard tray with the standard nuts.  I used these for about 2 years, but they are all still in good condition all very similar in condition.  Complete aluminum construction, these will last forever with no possibility of rust.  

Looking for BTC1.5 for the lot or BTC.15 each, you pay shipping (they weigh about 5lb. and will ship from 84004 zip code).  These are also on eBay listed here http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/331827120889 so quantity may change without notice.  As an added bonus, I will throw in 4 PCIE risers with each one.

dang I gather these are now gone? if not I'd like a couple.

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:26:55 AM

dang I gather these are now gone? if not I'd like a couple.

I would of bought some/all of them as well, but i'm from Canada and US -> Canada is really expensive somehow. Much Cheaper to get stuff from China or Canada -> US =/

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌