Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:25:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Donald Trump A Racist or a Bigot? Support Your Position With Direct Quotes.  (Read 3457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 04:52:01 AM

Only a great fool deletes posts

Silencing the opposition is not the correct way to have a debate

This thread is about facts, not your opinion. Furthermore you are incapable of debating me anyway, so no loss there.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 05:35:16 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2016, 05:48:14 AM by TECSHARE

Only a great fool deletes posts

Silencing the opposition is not the correct way to have a debate

This thread is about facts, not your opinion. Furthermore you are incapable of debating me anyway, so no loss there.

Self-moderated topics have nothing to do with facts

It's all about pushing your own personal opinion, and deleting posts you dislike

You have already deleted the only two posts which followed your instructions... that's not biased (bazinga)

If you only actually quoted and directly sourced the information you cite as proof of Donald Trump's racism/bigotry it would still be here. Maybe do that instead of blubbering some more. Go back to your safe space. Any further posts from you without a directly sourced quote will be deleted. I am not going to keep indulging your idiocy. Have a regressive day.

NOTE: I didn't delete his last few posts, he did. I don't know if this is a pathetic attempt at trying to cry censorship or what but it is sad.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:41:42 AM

NOTE: I didn't delete his last few posts, he did. I don't know if this is a pathetic attempt at trying to cry censorship or what but it is sad.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

For the record I didn't delete any of my posts, I posted a direct quote from the Trumpmeister (as requested in the OP) yet you still feel the need silence criticism of your wannabe mullet-in-chief. This isn't Fox News, you can't just cut the mic when someone says something you disagree with.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 11:16:46 AM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

For the record I didn't delete any of my posts, I posted a direct quote from the Trumpmeister (as requested in the OP) yet you still feel the need silence criticism of your wannabe mullet-in-chief. This isn't Fox News, you can't just cut the mic when someone says something you disagree with.

No, I deleted your post because you didn't directly source it. It is not my fault if you can't follow simple directions. Try again with a post that has a directly sourced quote (ie a whole speech or transcript not editorials) and it will stay. Weird that you would suggest I am a FOX news watcher, one because it is retarded, but two because FOX has been pretty famously hostile to Trump from the get go. I suppose you are just a fan of senseless cliches and memes.
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:37:52 AM

Maybe the forum fairy deleted my last posts.....

You know as well as I do, that quote was made by Trump, it wasn't misconstrued nor taken out of context. I didn't provide a link as you keep changing the goal posts in the OP.

Not to worry, the next quote with be sourced straight from his voicebox.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 01:26:44 PM

You know as well as I do, that quote was made by Trump, it wasn't misconstrued nor taken out of context. I didn't provide a link as you keep changing the goal posts in the OP.

Are you blind? I told you I deleted them. There were no changing goal posts, the very first OP had the requirements of a directly sourced quote, I added more detail for people with reading comprehension problems such as yourself. I am trying to be fair, I know you have trouble with simple directions, so I thought I would ad some advice to clarify what you clearly aren't comprehending in simple English. I look forward to your directly sourced quote.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:37:29 PM

... And that is why, ladies and gentlemen, a berniebot is a berniebot  is a berniebot is about obfuscations is about obfuscations is about obfuscations is a berniebot...

No Direct quotes yet. That's the only fact you need to remember when going through all the misdirection by the robot.

Well I will show an actual quote.  Here is Trump agreeing with phrased and calculated stuff from Chris Matthews about should women be punished if they have an abortion.  A view which shortly after, when he saw how the spin machine was working the answer, he reversed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHG2n8buInE

So you have (1) and actual quote.  (2) a bunch of media spin on an inflammatory rhetoric primed by Chris Matthews (3) Trump correcting his statement.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 02:20:36 PM

... And that is why, ladies and gentlemen, a berniebot is a berniebot  is a berniebot is about obfuscations is about obfuscations is about obfuscations is a berniebot...

No Direct quotes yet. That's the only fact you need to remember when going through all the misdirection by the robot.

Well I will show an actual quote.  Here is Trump agreeing with phrased and calculated stuff from Chris Matthews about should women be punished if they have an abortion.  A view which shortly after, when he saw how the spin machine was working the answer, he reversed.

So you have (1) and actual quote.  (2) a bunch of media spin on an inflammatory rhetoric primed by Chris Matthews (3) Trump correcting his statement.

You need to include the actual quote, not just the source. Otherwise how will anyone know exactly what you are referring to? Also that source is editorial, not the complete interview or speech. It is way to easy to selectively edit content and take it out of context removing further detail and nuances of the original statement. The point of this exercise is to clarify these accusations against Trump, using editorials as sources defeats that purpose.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:42:23 PM

... And that is why, ladies and gentlemen, a berniebot is a berniebot  is a berniebot is about obfuscations is about obfuscations is about obfuscations is a berniebot...

Well I will show an actual quote.  Here is Trump agreeing with phrased and calculated stuff from Chris Matthews about should women be punished if they have an abortion.  A view which shortly after, when he saw how the spin machine was working the answer, he reversed.

So you have (1) and actual quote.  (2) a bunch of media spin on an inflammatory rhetoric primed by Chris Matthews (3) Trump correcting his statement.

You need to include the actual quote, not just the source. Otherwise how will anyone know exactly what you are referring to? Also that source is editorial, not the complete interview or speech. It is way to easy to selectively edit content and take it out of context removing further detail and nuances of the original statement. The point of this exercise is to clarify these accusations against Trump, using editorials as sources defeats that purpose.
Will revise.  Although I thought the editorial did a fairly good job of clarifying what happened.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 02:44:10 PM

That is your opinion though (not that I disagree), but opinions are what I am trying to extract from this discourse so facts can be clearly pointed out and examined.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:00:58 PM

Do you realize anyone finding racist, bigoted direct quotes now could have saved the anti TRUMP machine  $560M+? If I had such quote I would go straight to the anti TRUMP machine and make a deal, but not post it here in this thread, for free...

The Holy Grail of direct quotes...

Cool

keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:58:23 PM

Are you blind? I told you I deleted them. There were no changing goal posts, the very first OP had the requirements of a directly sourced quote, I added more detail for people with reading comprehension problems such as yourself. I am trying to be fair, I know you have trouble with simple directions, so I thought I would ad some advice to clarify what you clearly aren't comprehending in simple English. I look forward to your directly sourced quote.

Thanks for taking the time to explain it to me, that was very kind of you.

Trump has said (and done) a lot of stupid things over the years, there are entire lists of retarded quotes (maybe you could help again and google them for me).

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:01:46 PM

Thanks for taking the time to explain it to me, that was very kind of you.

Trump has said (and done) a lot of stupid things over the years, there are entire lists of retarded quotes (maybe you could help again and google them for me).

Jordan23

Activity: 382
Merit: 311

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:11:24 PM

I've noticed one thing. People have a hard time with simple things. Is direct quote not two English words? And there are people trying to argue over it lol

I hope they don't vote.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:48:54 PM

I've noticed one thing. People have a hard time with simple things. Is direct quote not two English words? And there are people trying to argue over it lol

I hope they don't vote.

This thread is two pages long already, and is responsible for creating another thread with the same subject, from somebody with reading comprehension problems.

Yet no direct quotes from TRUMP that Donald Trump A Racist or a Bigot on any of them...

Strange world.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 03:28:18 AM

He took my advice and ran back to his safe space rather than engage in any factually based debate.

https://youtu.be/RqQn2ADZE1A?t=137

Man googling must be REALLY hard.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 06:00:17 AM

Don't bother... I quoted Trump, and linked the source article...

The source article included both the direct quote from Trump, along with a full 5-minute video of a portion of his speech so it could not possibly be considered, "taken out of context"

And he still deleted my post

You can't even be consistent within your own statements.
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 06:01:23 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 06:27:34 AM by Swordsoffreedom

He-he its like this article was made for this thread point for the feminists Tongue
Also too many pictures so gonna just link it checking sourcing it looks ok but doesn't hurt if someone feels like fact checking.
http://elitedaily.com/news/politics/donald-trump-sexist-comments-real-women/1452355
Hmm hard to hear the whole interview on these well if we can accept snippets this passes if not then failed well at least each pic was individually link sourced.

The bussfeed does 4mins though it works but its normal guy talk about who you would F*** if you could.
Howard Stern: Do you think Donald Pleasures himself can I feel your breast please I meant Donald (U.U If this was what has Howard Stern Said)
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/donald-trump-said-a-lot-of-gross-things-about-women-on-howar#.qc8VOqLW5y

That said my favorite one was this pic She passes (lol had to write that)

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 06:11:26 AM

Don't bother... I quoted Trump, and linked the source article...

The source article included both the direct quote from Trump, along with a full 5-minute video of a portion of his speech so it could not possibly be considered, "taken out of context"

And he still deleted my post

You can't even be consistent within your own statements.

Are you retarded?

The clip provided his statement in context... how much context do you want?  more than 2 minutes of speech on either side of the quote?  What the fuck?!?

You didn't even list that as a requirement in the OP!

I went above and beyond your silly requirements and you still deleted my post!

If you are so interested in Trump statements... why delete them?  And leave all the petty trolling? (looks like you are more interested in the trolling)

Is Donald Trump a racist or a bigot? Support your position with direct sourced quotes. I am all about free speech, but this thread is about facts, not opinions. Think Trump is racist? Back your assertions up with direct sourced quotes. I expect this to be a short thread.

THREAD RULE: For this thread I am requiring a that any accusations of racism or bigotry against Donald Trump must be supported with direct quotes. Any accusation of racism or bigotry against Donald Trump that does not include a direct sourced quote along with it will be removed. He who claims proves. I will not be judging the content of said quotes as grounds for deletion, but an actual quote from Donald Trump including a linked source must exist to post here if you are going to accuse him of racism or bigotry. EDITORIALS DO NOT COUNT AS DIRECT QUOTES, use a full speech or transcript of a full speech or interview.

Reading comprehension problems abound.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 07:30:16 AM

He-he its like this article was made for this thread point for the feminists Tongue
Also too many pictures so gonna just link it checking sourcing it looks ok but doesn't hurt if someone feels like fact checking.

That's the entire point of this thread. You all want to regurgitate these editorials with sensationalized opinion pieces attached WITHOUT FACT CHECKING. It is more than lazy it is disingenuous. What makes you think you have the right to post shit then demand EVERYONE ELSE fact check. That is NOT HOW DEBATE WORKS.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: