Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:24:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦ ETHx2.bid ♦ Double ETH-Ethereum in 170 hours  (Read 1595 times)
Apper1990

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:09:09 PM

SAVE YOUR COINS FROM THIS PONZI SCHEME
bitcoinpete

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:16:34 AM

Have you guys checked out Etherpyramid? its a smart contract ponzi that is basically indestructable. Send one Eth and receive 2.9 Eth in time when the next block of eth fills.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Krayshock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 03:51:11 PM

Have you guys checked out Etherpyramid? its a smart contract ponzi that is basically indestructable. Send one Eth and receive 2.9 Eth in time when the next block of eth fills.
cool story bro
either way, ponzis are scams. not gonna deal with it

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:31:56 PM

Why people are still making a ponzi sites.. they are no hearth they dont think they are hitting poor people.. like me i was one of the scam by ponzi sites just like this.. and theres no money to get it for free all are need to work to get the reward..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Krayshock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:04:48 AM

Why people are still making a ponzi sites.. they are no hearth they dont think they are hitting poor people.. like me i was one of the scam by ponzi sites just like this.. and theres no money to get it for free all are need to work to get the reward..
because of greed
there are different ways of earning bitcoin and they chose to do the wrong thing
maybe it works for them, and they seem to increase in number
but since people are now learning about these schemes, it's a lot harder for them to scam so they just bullshit people that are anti-ponzis
i was actually once harrassed by one of the ponzi owners and it seems that he's desperate lmao

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
plzz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:54:31 PM

Doesn't make a difference whether this is a Ponzi scheme or not. This is in the contract:

Code:
function payout() public onlyAdmin {
    adminAddress.transfer(this.balance);
}
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: