Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:00:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 280 BTC , prefer one buyer  (Read 1534 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 08:43:39 PM

Can you send the 280BTC to an address and share it with us ?

If you prove ownership of those coins, the deal will be easier to settle.

I was told that there are bitcoin services that provide you with a signed message of your choice from an address that holds the amount you specify.

Just saying...

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 10:03:23 PM

I was told that there are bitcoin services that provide you with a signed message of your choice from an address that holds the amount you specify.

Just saying...

Holy cow ! Isn't this the signed message thingy they all talk about ?  Cheesy

Yeah, if OP could sign a message from the address holding the coins, it would be even better !
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:20:00 PM

Seems like yet another troll. I dont know what they get out of this Roll Eyes.

Perhaps its just some attention....
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:02:49 AM

Attention, and post count (mainly). I'm seeing lots of newbies posting 1 post per day, seems like they are building a factory of dummies to be sold when it reaches FM or SM. Grin

spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 09:37:55 AM

I can talk with some people here in Bulgaria and they can buy them. They can pay in cash or via bank transfer. Current average price of Bitcoin is $423.38, their current price is 727 BGN or $407, but I believe I can get a better rate for such amount.

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:59:41 PM

If £ are good for you let me know.

I can buy all. Escrow a must.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:58:19 PM

I can talk with some people here in Bulgaria and they can buy them. They can pay in cash or via bank transfer. Current average price of Bitcoin is $423.38, their current price is 727 BGN or $407, but I believe I can get a better rate for such amount.
If you can get 1 bitcoin at that rate send me a pm maybe we can talk on this.

But regarding the thread. I can't see this ending well for the person who buys that amount all at one time.
Get a signed message showing he actually is holding that amount of coins. Which without any previous trades or trust here, this is doubtful.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 04:06:54 PM

But regarding the thread. I can't see this ending well for the person who buys that amount all at one time.
Get a signed message showing he actually is holding that amount of coins. Which without any previous trades or trust here, this is doubtful.

You mean to buy 1 BTC at that rate?

IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:50:22 PM

If you can accept US dollars via cash in the mail (from the US) then I could help you if you are willing to accept coinbase minus 9% with you bearing the risk of having the cash sent in the mail including (but not limited to) going through customs. I would need the BTC upfront and it would take about a week from the time I receive the BTC to mail the cash to you.

If you prefer to receive Australian dollars in the mail (from the US) then I could help you if you are willing to accept coinbase minus 10.5%. You would need to bear the risk of having the cash sent in the mail including (but not limited to) going through customs. Again I would need the BTC upfront and it would take about a week and a half (up to possibly two weeks) from the time I receive the BTC to mail the cash to you.

If you prefer a cash deposit into your bank account or if you prefer to receive Australian dollars in the mail (mailed from within Australia) then I could help you if you are willing to accept coinbase minus 11.5%. I would need the BTC upfront and it would take about two weeks or so from the receipt of the BTC to get the cash and make my way to Australia to ship you the cash. You would need to bear the risk of receiving cash in the mail. In this case I would not be meeting you in person.

In all cases except the last one, I would be willing to send the cash (and receive corresponding amounts of BTC) in increments of your choosing, and am willing to bear all costs associated with getting the cash to you provided that I do not need to send more then 6 packages.

I realize that this rate may be low, however it would result in you selling your BTC in one shot and would allow you to quickly sell your BTC.

Let me know if you are interested.

The guy has the audacity. The sheer and shameless audacity to ask for >$150k worth of coins upfront.

How thicker can your skin be? You have the nerve, sir. The American nerve at its worst.

You seem like you posses the mental capacity of at least a 6 year old, so I bet he can probably explain that there is slightly more to the process than just 'hey send the coins, I pinky promise to send cash'.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:58:09 PM

It's not exactly an offer guaranteed to make one's phallus thicken and engorge with anticipation is it.
likeBTC

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:00:07 PM

Any proof where the coins are stored? I can buy some, but will want to see proof.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
veles7

Activity: 950
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:18:33 PM

So you're right. But why would they need it, increase the number of messages maybe.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 09:26:13 PM

Just saying...

Holy cow ! Isn't this the signed message thingy they all talk about ?  Cheesy

Yeah, if OP could sign a message from the address holding the coins, it would be even better !

Signing messages proofs that you control a certain address. No one other can do that except he knows the private key of that address.

Though it's not really helpful as proof that someone owns a certain amount of coins since it can be faked when some other persons that actually holds such amount, gets paid and provides a signed message. The scammer could then "proof" that he owns that amount even though he doesn't. So it's not a very safe proof in that case.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:39:17 AM

I'd be checking over the guy (or gal) who wants to turn up on your door step with a bag of cash (even $ 100 USA notes comes to 1100 - 1200 notes)  Run a UV light over the cash, check for water marks that sort of thing...

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:58:35 AM

If you can accept US dollars via cash in the mail (from the US) then I could help you if you are willing to accept coinbase minus 9% with you bearing the risk of having the cash sent in the mail including (but not limited to) going through customs. I would need the BTC upfront and it would take about a week from the time I receive the BTC to mail the cash to you.

The guy has the audacity. The sheer and shameless audacity to ask for >$150k worth of coins upfront.

How thicker can your skin be? You have the nerve, sir. The American nerve at its worst.

You seem like you posses the mental capacity of at least a 6 year old, so I bet he can probably explain that there is slightly more to the process than just 'hey send the coins, I pinky promise to send cash'.

Scammer: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.msg2514705#msg2514705 http://archive.is/8hx0n

SCAMMER:Manually applied by administration, regardless of post count and gets 5 red Xs under his name.

Now you know why I'd be wanting to tag along to keep an eye on why he does.  (That and the fact 24+ hours later QuickSand hasn't come back with a witty barb... makes me wonder if this was a fishing expedition?? ) ??

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 03:16:57 AM

I'd be checking over the guy (or gal) who wants to turn up on your door step with a bag of cash (even $ 100 USA notes comes to 1100 - 1200 notes)  Run a UV light over the cash, check for water marks that sort of thing...

Like I said, the guys can pay via bank transfer as well. It depends on the seller. A friend of mine sold 60 BTC to these guys few months ago and decided to take the money in cash. One of the places is a legit (and rather famous) "Change bureau". I doubt that people are going with UV lights when they are exchanging money there. I also doubt that the bureau would risk their business for such amount (it might be big for us, but it's not that big for them).

Anyway, I think that those 280 BTC does not exist....

Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:49:15 AM

Im from Sydney, Australia. You from anywhere near? We can meet up at a MacDonalds or some train station Roll Eyes

Are you fine with PayPal? I don't necessarily have 150k of cash on hand, nor would I like to leave my bank details with a stranger

But before anything, I want proof of funds.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:01:20 AM

The OP hasnt even been online for 3 days,

let the thread die.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: