Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:00:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.01 btc loan for 1 week.  (Read 1477 times)
buddycool (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:38:56 PM

Need 0.01 btc for 1 week.
Repayment will be 0.011
term 1 week.
btc address = 1MJxji8KiyRuqRo3zTNha7e4GKcurg5e7Y
signed message available.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 05:43:49 PM

Repayment will be 0.011
term 1 week.

Looks like that you have changed the password 2 times today which makes me thinking that it can be a sold account. Can you post the signed message here requiring this loan?

buddycool (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:44:53 PM

Repayment will be 0.011
term 1 week.

Looks like you have changed the password 2 times today

It is just for a security purpose. My old password was not much strong, so i changed it to a strong and a good password today.

traderbit

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 05:47:35 PM

Repayment will be 0.011
term 1 week.

It is just for a security purpose. My old password was not much strong, so i changed it to a strong and a good password today.

Waiting for your signed message requiring the loan,
Also Can you sign from this address, 1EWFVWDQf58tL3pG18Gy5VjANDdS9sW8S2 posted here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=835238.msg12221037#msg12221037.
P.S are you going to send the account details to escrow or to the lender as a collateral?

buddycool (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:16:25 PM

Repayment will be 0.011
term 1 week.

Also Can you sign from this address, 1EWFVWDQf58tL3pG18Gy5VjANDdS9sW8S2 posted here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=835238.msg12221037#msg12221037.
P.S are you going to send the account details to escrow or to the lender as a collateral?

I can use my account as collateral, but without my account, how i will make some bucks to repay the loan ?

Message = It is buddycool taking a loan of 0.01btc from tdaderbit for a 1 week period. date 11 / 4 / 2016

Address = 1MJxji8KiyRuqRo3zTNha7e4GKcurg5e7Y

Signature = HwRXA94FxUd8SZ6WZWYfUeH2eBNaRZ0BpXSJMn1DYdPQLK7r+zgMagLGqo51dl9AGVThnfqvqRkzNXe3tzvDEpo=

I am not willing to sell my account or using it as collateral, if required for sure, then i will be ready to follow the rules.

traderbit

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 08:16:38 PM

Repayment will be 0.011
term 1 week.

I can use my account as collateral, but without my account, how i will make some bucks to repay the loan ?

Message = It is buddycool taking a loan of 0.01btc from tdaderbit for a 1 week period. date 11 / 4 / 2016

Address = 1MJxji8KiyRuqRo3zTNha7e4GKcurg5e7Y

Signature = HwRXA94FxUd8SZ6WZWYfUeH2eBNaRZ0BpXSJMn1DYdPQLK7r+zgMagLGqo51dl9AGVThnfqvqRkzNXe3tzvDEpo=

I am not willing to sell my account or using it as collateral, if required for sure, then i will be ready to follow the rules.

Message verified to be from 1MJxji8KiyRuqRo3zTNha7e4GKcurg5e7Y
How are you going then to repay the loan, i don't see that you are enrolled in any signature campaign to get the money from, anyway i'm not offering this loan because of the risk that i think it is, maybe someone else will lend you.

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 09:06:07 PM

I will offer you this loan with your account as collateral. Seeing that you don't have a paid sig on, I assume you want to make money through selling services/other stuff? You could simply make another account for that stuff. Let me know if you want me to fill this. If so, please apply on my lending thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1339521.0

taking a break - expect delayed responses
buddycool (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:10:29 AM

OK. I am ready to escrow my account. Tell me whom to send the login details ?

DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 02:01:43 AM

Traderbit said this:
How are you going then to repay the loan, i don't see that you are enrolled in any signature campaign to get the money from, anyway i'm not offering this loan because of the risk that i think it is, maybe someone else will lend you.
I can fund this loan for you, like I said in my previous post. If you want me to fund it, we can use any of the Big 3
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0 or SebastianJu to hold your account, or I could hold the account. I am open to other options too, so let me know who you want to use. Don't bother asking me to use someone who doesn't have at least Hero status and multiple positive ratings.

buddycool (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:08:06 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 02:21:54 AM by buddycool

Traderbit said this:
I can fund this loan for you, like I said in my previous post. If you want me to fund it, we can use any of the Big 3
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0 or SebastianJu to hold your account, or I could hold the account. I am open to other options too, so let me know who you want to use. Don't bother asking me to use someone who doesn't have at least Hero status and multiple positive ratings.

Ok. Ask SebastianJu  to post here for confirmation that he is going to hold my account.

EDIT : SebastianJu is offline currently.

DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 02:22:34 AM

Traderbit said this:

Ok. Ask SebastianJu  to post here for confirmation that he is going to hold my account.
Just read his ANN thread carefully and he doesn't take accounts for escrow that are under 50$ in value. Anyone else you would like to use? I can also hold the account directly.
Proof:
I only take bitcointalk forum accounts into escrow whose risked amount are at least $50 per account. Otherwise the risk i can help avoiding and the amount of time i have to implement are in no sane proportion.

buddycool (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:59:49 AM

Traderbit said this:

Ok. Ask SebastianJu  to post here for confirmation that he is going to hold my account.
Just read his ANN thread carefully and he doesn't take accounts for escrow that are under 50$ in value. Anyone else you would like to use? I can also hold the account directly.
Proof:
I only take bitcointalk forum accounts into escrow whose risked amount are at least $50 per account. Otherwise the risk i can help avoiding and the amount of time i have to implement are in no sane proportion.

Ok. Can you pm Neotox to handle our deal ? I saw his escrow topic and he is well trusted escrow here.

DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 10:07:50 PM

Sure, Neotox works. I have PMed him, so he will probably either post here or send a PM to you soon. Meanwhile, please sign
Code:
 Today is April 12, 2016. I am requesting a loan from DarkStar_ of 0.01 BTC with my account (buddycool) as collateral. If I default this loan, DarkStar_ will become the new owner of my account. 
from an old staked address. Please note - by taking a loan from me, you agree to my terms and conditions.

buddycool (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:54:18 AM

Sure, Neotox works. I have PMed him, so he will probably either post here or send a PM to you soon. Meanwhile, please sign
Code:
 Today is April 12, 2016. I am requesting a loan from DarkStar_ of 0.01 BTC with my account (buddycool) as collateral. If I default this loan, DarkStar_ will become the new owner of my account. 
from an old staked address. Please note - by taking a loan from me, you agree to my terms and conditions.

Still didn't received any response from neotox. Please send him a pm again.

Navesh Sapad

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:17:14 AM

I know I have not got any feedbacks here . I have started escrow service recently , I can do the escrow service for you if you are interested . Pm me if you want to use the service . Thank you

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 02:01:14 PM

Code:

Yeah, he PMed me last night (for me) really late and wanted to ask if I still needed him. Could you sign a message now?

I know I have not got any feedbacks here . I have started escrow service recently , I can do the escrow service for you if you are interested . Pm me if you want to use the service . Thank you
Hahahahaha, NO. Your probably less trustworthy then me.

Navesh Sapad

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:06:21 PM

Code:

Yeah, he PMed me last night (for me) really late and wanted to ask if I still needed him. Could you sign a message now?

lol i see that , NP . Carry on . I think you can only directly keep the account . Thats better if you ask me . You are just wasting time here now .

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:09:52 PM

Well i can lend you those money without escrow i believe my ranks is above and im for a long time here,and my account isnt worth 0,01 and i earn much more from my signature as well the lending i provide if still need the loan apply at my thread without escrow i dont need then or use them at all.
DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 02:12:42 PM

Code:

lol i see that , NP . Carry on . I think you can only directly keep the account . Thats better if you ask me . You are just wasting time here now .
I'm fine with using escrow, even if it takes a bit of time to set up. Better to accept escrow if people want to use it so less people will suspect you want to scam them. It is better for me to not use escrow, but not for the customer.

isildur1

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFZEGJo43fObLP1GV

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:14:03 PM

people really asking for 30 dollars on an online forum lmao, just work at KFC and you will have the money within 4 hours.

Check out my Stand up Comedy Channel: https://youtu.be/M4HIyiDJFI8
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: