Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Donald Trump A Racist or a Bigot? (uncensored)  (Read 6014 times)
Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:22:54 PM

Here Are 9 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83
Curtains873

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:45:51 PM

I'll entertain this notion of him being hypothetically racist or bigoted, despite any real evidence that that end, if you'll entertain the following question:

In what way would being a racist or a bigot disqualify him from the presidency, or even betray some underlying mental/ethical incompetence that would lessen his ability to lead?

It's a necessary prerequisite for anyone who attains such status, regardless of their character, that they have a penchant for objective truth. Show me one great American president, and I'll show you a racist. Even the biggest champions of the neo-liberal causes are either avowed racists, such as LBJ -- or are more subtlety racist, as is the case with most modern "liberals". Racism, in its current definition, is an emergent property of anyone sufficiently cognizant of the human condition. To recognize that human races have differences, and that those differences contribute to their relative abilities, is nothing more than to recognize objective truth.

I gather that the point of your posting this thread was to highlight traits you find objectionable in Trump, with the expectation that others would object to them as well, and the ultimate goal of shifting their consensus to be more in line with your own. To that I ask, where is your moral outrage when liberals infantilize and belittle minorities? Is it not the pinnacle of overt racism to treat blacks and Hispanics as inherently less-able, and in need of special governmental assistance? Was it not racist to incentivize the dissolution of black families, through neoliberal welfare programs that mandated the father not be present in the home? Is is racist to promote the systematic abortion of black babies, to such a degree that currently more are being aborted than born? Is it racist to promote the influx of illegal immigrants, with the clear understanding that their labor directly undercuts the earning potential of minority communities in the United States, with the direct causal result being greater poverty, crime and moral decay? Is it not racist to do all these things under the guise of being a savior figure to the mentally deficient lackeys, just to secure their fealty at the ballot box?

There are two basic methods by which humans obtain knowledge, objective truth and consensus. Objective truth has been the bedrock of western civilization since the days of Hermes, and it could be argued that its preeminence in western philosophy, heretofore being held as thoroughly unimpeachable, has directly resulted in nearly every facet and conveyance that modern society relies upon. The ultimate aim of modern liberalism is the destruction of objective truth, in favor of consensus -- for the mere fact that consensus can be controlled and manipulated. Nothing in their ethos is rooted in true fairness or equality, and they have no legitimate heritage with enlightenment ideals -- they only want to consolidate power. Regardless of whatever public face they may wear, the philosophical lineage of the neoliberal politician is that of their communist ideologues. I suggest you give that postulation some serious thought before you lend your proverbial sword to their cause.

I'm admittedly a racist, and a sexist; but I'm also a moralist, and none of those attributes are in conflict with one another. Neither racism or sexism should imply malice -- that's a modern contrivance and a media narrative that has no objective merit, and is used far more often to stifle free thought, than it is to highlight injustice.

Food for thought: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Great post. I don´t fully agree with it, which is fine. I´m too much in agreement to bother bickering.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:14:36 PM

I'll entertain this notion of him being hypothetically racist or bigoted, despite any real evidence that that end, if you'll entertain the following question:

In what way would being a racist or a bigot disqualify him from the presidency, or even betray some underlying mental/ethical incompetence that would lessen his ability to lead?

It's a necessary prerequisite for anyone who attains such status, regardless of their character, that they have a penchant for objective truth. Show me one great American president, and I'll show you a racist. Even the biggest champions of the neo-liberal causes are either avowed racists, such as LBJ -- or are more subtlety racist, as is the case with most modern "liberals". Racism, in its current definition, is an emergent property of anyone sufficiently cognizant of the human condition. To recognize that human races have differences, and that those differences contribute to their relative abilities, is nothing more than to recognize objective truth.

I gather that the point of your posting this thread was to highlight traits you find objectionable in Trump, with the expectation that others would object to them as well, and the ultimate goal of shifting their consensus to be more in line with your own. To that I ask, where is your moral outrage when liberals infantilize and belittle minorities? Is it not the pinnacle of overt racism to treat blacks and Hispanics as inherently less-able, and in need of special governmental assistance? Was it not racist to incentivize the dissolution of black families, through neoliberal welfare programs that mandated the father not be present in the home? Is is racist to promote the systematic abortion of black babies, to such a degree that currently more are being aborted than born? Is it racist to promote the influx of illegal immigrants, with the clear understanding that their labor directly undercuts the earning potential of minority communities in the United States, with the direct causal result being greater poverty, crime and moral decay? Is it not racist to do all these things under the guise of being a savior figure to the mentally deficient lackeys, just to secure their fealty at the ballot box?

There are two basic methods by which humans obtain knowledge, objective truth and consensus. Objective truth has been the bedrock of western civilization since the days of Hermes, and it could be argued that its preeminence in western philosophy, heretofore being held as thoroughly unimpeachable, has directly resulted in nearly every facet and conveyance that modern society relies upon. The ultimate aim of modern liberalism is the destruction of objective truth, in favor of consensus -- for the mere fact that consensus can be controlled and manipulated. Nothing in their ethos is rooted in true fairness or equality, and they have no legitimate heritage with enlightenment ideals -- they only want to consolidate power. Regardless of whatever public face they may wear, the philosophical lineage of the neoliberal politician is that of their communist ideologues. I suggest you give that postulation some serious thought before you lend your proverbial sword to their cause.

I'm admittedly a racist, and a sexist; but I'm also a moralist, and none of those attributes are in conflict with one another. Neither racism or sexism should imply malice -- that's a modern contrivance and a media narrative that has no objective merit, and is used far more often to stifle free thought, than it is to highlight injustice.

Food for thought: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Moloch (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:57:35 AM

Is it racist, or just a failure to check your facts before tweeting (false) racist propaganda?

It's a shame they didn't have google back in 2015...
lasersgopew

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:43:24 AM

Yes, casually re-tweeting false statistics clearly proves a deeply ingrained malicious racism -- he should have used the real statistics instead:

https://i.imgur.com/vvW5uEI.png

Meanwhile, the Democratic front-runner, Hillary "Super Predator" Clinton -- a champion of the "three strikes" bill, disciple of noted racist and eugenicist Margret Sanger, friend and admirer of KKK leader Robert Byrd -- just got done performing an overtly "racist" sketch with a Democratic mayor. I await your righteous indignation.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:42:38 AM

Yes, casually re-tweeting false statistics clearly proves a deeply ingrained malicious racism -- he should have used the real statistics instead:

What you have posted are not the correct stats. In your stats, the Hispanics are counted as a part of the White population, thereby inflating the white on black crime rate (there is a lot of hispanic on black crime occurring in cities such as Los Angeles and San Francisco). I don't know whether Trump has used the correct stats or not, but they look closer to the truth.
lasersgopew

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:02:19 AM

https://i.imgur.com/vvW5uEI.png

What you have posted are not the correct stats. In your stats, the Hispanics are counted as a part of the White population, thereby inflating the white on black crime rate (there is a lot of hispanic on black crime occurring in cities such as Los Angeles and San Francisco). I don't know whether Trump has used the correct stats or not, but they look closer to the truth.
You're correct in that the white crime rate is enormously inflated, but as far as I know there aren't any comprehensive statistics that take hispanics into account. The FBI is generally the best source for national crime data, and they categorize all hispanics as broadly "white", but even if they didn't, many of the municipal police departments that contribute to the FBI's database do. This deliberate obfuscation is undoubtedly done for political purposes as well. Even the most emasculated of neoliberal fuckboi serfs, in the most stringently thought-policed of progressive fiefdoms, would begin to question things if Rachael Maddow told them that their beloved minorities are committing 97% of all violent crime.

Examples for the uninitiated:
https://i.imgur.com/ErpeMkm.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/WB2WDsn.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/QOL5JiY.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/oURZqfx.jpg
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 10:39:57 AM

Donald trump is a biggest racist on this planet earth.he is a threat to Muslims as well as whole world. he can not bare any one who refuse his thought. if he will become a president of U.S he will start new wars on many Muslims countries and in result many new terrorist organizations will born and will make this world a hell.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lasersgopew

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:52:43 AM

Donald trump is a biggest racist on this planet earth.he is a threat to Muslims as well as whole world. he can not bare any one who refuse his thought. if he will become a president of U.S he will start new wars on many Muslims countries and in result many new terrorist organizations will born and will make this world a hell.
Trump:
General non-interventionist, protectionist, would rather let Russia and Assad deal with ISIS in Syria than involve the US, anti-Iraq war, etc; would consider cutting off their oil supply to starve their organization.

Cruz:
Carpet bomb the entire area into oblivion, enthusiastically suck Israel's dick.

Clinton:
Largely responsible for the whole mess to begin with, literally helped funnel Libyan arms to ISIS after she got done wrecking that country, supports toppling Assad, long history of kicking hornets nests, top aide has ties to Muslim Brotherhood.

Sanders:
LOL, GUYS, GUYS LISTEN, HE, H-HE THINKS HE'S GONNA GET SAUDI ARABIA AND IRAN TO FOR-, SERIOUSLY GUYS LISTEN, T-TO FROM A COALITION TO FIGHT ISIS HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:46:29 AM

Clinton:
Largely responsible for the whole mess to begin with, literally helped funnel Libyan arms to ISIS after she got done wrecking that country, supports toppling Assad, long history of kicking hornets nests, top aide has ties to Muslim Brotherhood.

It is not her top aide who is having links to the Muslim Brotherhood and Islamic State. Actually, Huma Abedin is rumored to be her lesbian partner (She married Anthony Weiner to hide her sexual preference). It is a well known fact that Hitlery is bisexual, and is more attracted to women than men. Her lesbian relationship with Janet Reno was an open secret during the 1990s.
lasersgopew

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:08:38 PM

Clinton:

It is not her top aide who is having links to the Muslim Brotherhood and Islamic State. Actually, Huma Abedin is rumored to be her lesbian partner (She married Anthony Weiner to hide her sexual preference). It is a well known fact that Hitlery is bisexual, and is more attracted to women than men. Her lesbian relationship with Janet Reno was an open secret during the 1990s.
She's technically her "top aide", but I'm guessing she's more of a "bottom aide", or maybe a "pillow princess aide" -- if you catch my drift. Bill supposedly makes no secret of the fact that she's kissed more beavers than he has.
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:33:38 PM

Trump:
General non-interventionist, protectionist, would rather let Russia and Assad deal with ISIS in Syria than involve the US, anti-Iraq war, etc; would consider cutting off their oil supply to starve their organization.

Cruz:
Carpet bomb the entire area into oblivion, enthusiastically suck Israel's dick.

Clinton:

Sanders:
LOL, GUYS, GUYS LISTEN, HE, H-HE THINKS HE'S GONNA GET SAUDI ARABIA AND IRAN TO FOR-, SERIOUSLY GUYS LISTEN, T-TO FROM A COALITION TO FIGHT ISIS HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

It's a shame you don't take Sanders seriously...

He's literally the only serious person running for president... the others are all a joke
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:57:39 PM

I read through the first couple of them, and found they didn't support your claim of racism, or huffingtonpost's claim of racism....

RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:35:50 PM

Racism, the greatest card in the deck and somehow mostly played by those who have nothing else to bring to the table and often by those who are guilty as hell.

Racism is a bad thing but it's difficult to argue with the numbers. But do keep fighting for social justice!

Lambs to slaughter, cognitive dissonance apparently only sounds like 'he's a dick, you're doing the right thing'

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:51:58 PM

Anybody who is bigotted against anyone because of his/her racism or bigotry, is a hypocrite.

Government people aren't necessarily bigots against racists or bigots. Rather, they are probably doing it for money. This shows that they are bigots against poverty... their own poverty, that is.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:58:19 PM

Racism, the greatest card in the deck and somehow mostly played by those who have nothing else to bring to the table and often by those who are guilty as hell.

Liberal definition of "racist":

Bombing of orphanages and kindergartens (Serbia, 1999) by NATO is not racism. Discriminating against Yazidi refugees is not racism. Blowing up more than a hundred innocent civilians is not racism. But if you talk about deporting illegal invaders, then you are a racist. If you speak against the people who enslaved and impregnated 6-year old Yazidi girls, then you are a racist.
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:23:30 PM

Bombing of orphanages and kindergartens (Serbia, 1999) by NATO is not racism. Discriminating against Yazidi refugees is not racism. Blowing up more than a hundred innocent civilians is not racism. But if you talk about deporting illegal invaders, then you are a racist. If you speak against the people who enslaved and impregnated 6-year old Yazidi girls, then you are a racist.

We allow fresh refugees to import their underage brides, by law!

Parliament wanted to stop this but the liberal party blocked that. It still happens as I write this.

Moloch (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:28:28 PM

But if you talk about deporting illegal invaders, then you are a racist.

Invaders?

They are simply humans born in another country who like USA better... can you blame them?

What would you do if you were born in Mexico?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:34:48 PM

We allow fresh refugees to import their underage brides, by law!

Parliament wanted to stop this but the liberal party blocked that. It still happens as I write this.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_marriage_in_the_United_States:
The age of marriage in the United States varies by state, but is generally 18. There are, however, two exceptions—Nebraska (19) and Mississippi (21). Most states, however, allow minors below 18 to marry (generally they have to be at least 16 but sometimes lower) with parental and/or judicial consent. Some states allow female minors below 18 to marry without parental or judicial consent, if she is pregnant.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:35:49 PM

But if you talk about deporting illegal invaders, then you are a racist.

Invaders?

They are simply humans born in another country who like USA better... can you blame them?

What would you do if you were born in Mexico?

Move to Belize.     Grin

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: