Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:55:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do?  (Read 228903 times)
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:43:02 AM

I will use it to invest. investments in trading is one way I would do. as well as other investments such as gambling. 10 BTC can give me an advantage of 20% each month.
In which coin You can take profits in 20 % this month?
I think he did a trade, not investment in trade. so if he trades he can get 20% every month. I think it is fairly easy to do with a capital of 10 BTC
Ok but I think in this month take 20% profit in bitcoins with trades is not so easy to take because ewery week btc go up and down, and alts go down and up 10-20%...in this month of a similar amount of bitcoins (10 btc) I just growed up like 0,5 btc ..
I think trading have the same chance with gambling, but better trading than gambling because if you try trading and getting the price is doing you can keep your bitcoin in cold storage. but if you lose on gambling and finally is game over.Both of will get a big effect from the lucky person.

the chances are not even close, the risk of gambling so much higher than trading. although if you are choosing your trades randomly and without any thinking then i guess you can say there is the same chance but that would be your own fault.
but i think still time to hold it. because to the accelerator started. now the price can increase rapidly and the price can corss 1000 USD very soo. so the good option stw\ill we have to hold it tell the halving. it can give us a real profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
renem

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:44:34 AM

I will store it on my wallet and wait for the price increase and then sell it. yeah I might divide it into several pieces. I might not just be hold it, maybe I'll hold less than 5 BTC and the remaining trading or other investment altcoin 10 btc its a big amount.i can invest this amount on website boosting if I had that much bitcoin, or 10 BTC, maybe I'll make a business offline, such as a store or buy a lot of computers, and seek to learn Minning I will invest Bitcoin in the business and will make more money. And I will do continue my job because that sum of money is not going to be enough for my whole life.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 09:01:12 AM

I will use it to invest. investments in trading is one way I would do. as well as other investments such as gambling. 10 BTC can give me an advantage of 20% each month.
I think he did a trade, not investment in trade. so if he trades he can get 20% every month. I think it is fairly easy to do with a capital of 10 BTC
Ok but I think in this month take 20% profit in bitcoins with trades is not so easy to take because ewery week btc go up and down, and alts go down and up 10-20%...in this month of a similar amount of bitcoins (10 btc) I just growed up like 0,5 btc ..
I think trading have the same chance with gambling, but better trading than gambling because if you try trading and getting the price is doing you can keep your bitcoin in cold storage. but if you lose on gambling and finally is game over.Both of will get a big effect from the lucky person.

the chances are not even close, the risk of gambling so much higher than trading. although if you are choosing your trades randomly and without any thinking then i guess you can say there is the same chance but that would be your own fault.
but i think still time to hold it. because to the accelerator started. now the price can increase rapidly and the price can corss 1000 USD very soo. so the good option stw\ill we have to hold it tell the halving. it can give us a real profit.

Yeah rather then investing it anywhere and getting scammed it would be a right choice to make it simple by just holding it for next couple of days.
langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 09:03:50 AM

I would probably save it for quite a long period of time. Bitcoin is doing very well and the price is just continuing to rise. Maybe one day it will hit $10k. hoping for a good return.
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:40:53 AM

If someone gave me 10 Bitcoins for free I would just sell them right away with out a doubt. If I sold them at this moment I would make a bit more then $4000 and this is nice money to get for free.I would invest some part of it in trading and rest I will hold it for long term may be say at least for 5 years, as I am sure price would be much higher by then.If I got 10 free BTC I would just safe them for the future, there is chance that the price in the future is going to be higher then ever. Every bitcoin is welcome so I can make more money in the future.
You said you will sell them right away, so what thing you will trade and hold is a fiat currency. That doesn't seem to benefit you since we know there's no chance that USD will go higher value than bitcoin who's making higher value everytime.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:50:54 AM

If someone gave me 10 Bitcoins for free I would just sell them right away with out a doubt. If I sold them at this moment I would make a bit more then $4000 and this is nice money to get for free.I would invest some part of it in trading and rest I will hold it for long term may be say at least for 5 years, as I am sure price would be much higher by then.If I got 10 free BTC I would just safe them for the future, there is chance that the price in the future is going to be higher then ever. Every bitcoin is welcome so I can make more money in the future.
You said you will sell them right away, so what thing you will trade and hold is a fiat currency. That doesn't seem to benefit you since we know there's no chance that USD will go higher value than bitcoin who's making higher value everytime.

But with fiat he can make investments wherever he wants and he can also earn sure shot returns from there as we don't know what will be the price of bitcoin in future, its better to cash out when price is higher.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:53:46 AM

But with fiat he can make investments wherever he wants and he can also earn sure shot returns from there as we don't know what will be the price of bitcoin in future, its better to cash out when price is higher.

That's what I'm going to do, hold it first and wait for a better price and then exchange it for fiat.
And after holding the fiat then I'm going to make some investments for real.

Vires in Numeris
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:11:09 PM

That's what I'm going to do, hold it first and wait for a better price and then exchange it for fiat.
And after holding the fiat then I'm going to make some investments for real.

I also will do the same. for investment in real probably safer than investing in bitcoin with full of scammer.
but I still will do both, because in bitcoin I can get great results in a short time, because I really like to do the trade.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
MyIdeas

Activity: 734

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:14:20 PM

gambling and trading both are the places where you will be successful only if you earn all the tricks and methods in their, for earning at there you will have full knowledge of them, but in gambling I think people lose even with a good knowledge.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:14:34 PM

I would probably save it for quite a long period of time. Bitcoin is doing very well and the price is just continuing to rise. Maybe one day it will hit $10k. hoping for a good return.
I agree with you, bitcoin is going better and better year after years. So it's best choice to save that kind of huge amount of bitcoin for long term investment but i think that price that you're wishing for ($10K) is too hard for bitcoin to reach because even though next 4 years or 8 years it will still hard for bitcoin because it's only depending on demand and supply. But just like what other said we can't predict the future so it's better to just save some more bitcoin and hold them for a good return soon Grin.
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:59:07 PM

With 10 BTC i would do simply nothing this amount i occassionally have and trade, for my secret dreams i need almost the whole marketcap... Dream similar to Hans schliemann finding Troy,but i will keep details as it is secret X-file Smiley

In Pump and Dump we trust.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 02:07:57 PM

With 10 BTC i would do simply nothing this amount i occassionally have and trade, for my secret dreams i need almost the whole marketcap... Dream similar to Hans schliemann finding Troy,but i will keep details as it is secret X-file Smiley

Dude it's so good that you have a big ambitions but you should work on your dream, 10 bitcoins it's a very good start for the begginer.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 02:20:35 PM

I would invest some in a gold mlm I am in and also buy some gold/silver and find other ways to increase it. I would maybe invest it also in some digital start ups but am not sure. I need ten bitcoins first then I will decide where it must go form there.  Grin

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:37:48 PM

I'd invest it in my CSGO exchange service to BTC as it would really help out.
i doubt that i would put all my money into a game, i would most probably just put it into a cold storage and that would be it
Yeah holding is the best option, because even if we get it for free its still very precious 10 bitcoins and I would think 100 times before even investing 1 single bitcoins to a risky site.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:40:23 PM

I'd invest it in my CSGO exchange service to BTC as it would really help out.
i doubt that i would put all my money into a game, i would most probably just put it into a cold storage and that would be it
Yeah holding is the best option, because even if we get it for free its still very precious 10 bitcoins and I would think 100 times before even investing 1 single bitcoins to a risky site.

Investing online nowadays has become risky as every site is running away with the funds of the people, if you want to go risk free then simply save it for future.
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:41:32 PM

probably stick them in a paper wallet and wait to see if they increase......LOL Smiley
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:13:31 PM

probably stick them in a paper wallet and wait to see if they increase......LOL Smiley

That is the right decision as price will definitely go higher in future saving for the future is the best thing and it also doesn't involve any kind of risk.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:05:08 AM

if you give 10 BTC, then i would use it for buy hardware to mining ETH, Litecoin maybe 2 BTC, for trading maybe 2-3 BTC, for backup funds 5 BTC.

Well, I don't think that investing in mining especially with altcoins is a very smart idea at all. Simply because their prices are way too volatile for your mining scheme to work at all.

I would just invest it in something that I believe in, that would profit me a lot. And I mean a lot.

yes but i believe that i still can get benefit for mining altcoin. and your idea is really good too sir.
Hahah and I would simply buy a lot of mining equipment or hey I would rather buy some huge amount of HDD space and start mining burstcoins on it, this would help me double, I get space and mining both. I still believe 10 BTC would be a very big amount, we can do a lot of earning ways with that.
redsun114

Activity: 2548
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:50:15 AM

If you gave me 10 bitcoin I would right now with this time hold it till the holding that is coming next month.
I think the halving will be very profitable and due to that I think its good to hold some bitcoins for it.
What you mean "Holding that is coming next month"? Isn't it the opposite of what you said will happen. People will most likely sell and hold off their coins.
Yes, I agree I would also keep the bitcoin to sell it in profitable price. The halving may drastically increase the price of bitcoins creating a lot of profit. Right now the best thing is to save the bitcoins to sell in the perfect time by monitoring the fluctuations of bitcoin price.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:57:05 AM

if you give 10 BTC, then i would use it for buy hardware to mining ETH, Litecoin maybe 2 BTC, for trading maybe 2-3 BTC, for backup funds 5 BTC.

Well, I don't think that investing in mining especially with altcoins is a very smart idea at all. Simply because their prices are way too volatile for your mining scheme to work at all.

I would just invest it in something that I believe in, that would profit me a lot. And I mean a lot.

yes but i believe that i still can get benefit for mining altcoin. and your idea is really good too sir.
Hahah and I would simply buy a lot of mining equipment or hey I would rather buy some huge amount of HDD space and start mining burstcoins on it, this would help me double, I get space and mining both. I still believe 10 BTC would be a very big amount, we can do a lot of earning ways with that.
Yeah invest it on a business or things that can help you to get ROI like buying mining hardware to start mining bitcoin but i think it will be hard after halving so it's better if you choose another altcoin to buy that has a good price and gives opportunity to earn more and also gets ROI in a short time.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: