Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:28:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do?  (Read 228904 times)
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:06:17 AM

i will cashout it all and i buy some cars like motor i know 10btc is not a lot money but i wil always surprise when someone say that he always win with gambling and he will always give me tip like 10btc a day and  i used it for reinvestment in trading sites to take more profit and i will be rich for sure if i have 10btc aday

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bamselk

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:39:04 AM

I will use the bitcoin to buy some Etheruem and then buy into Slock DAO. After I have made some profits, I will give 10 bitcoin back.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:23:20 AM

I will use the bitcoin to buy some Etheruem and then buy into Slock DAO. After I have made some profits, I will give 10 bitcoin back.
it was the same as trading in altcoin etherum prices in recent months experienced a significant price increase. even the last time I saw price is in 0.003 btc and current prices now s around 0.02.
I think etherum is very potential
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:27:20 AM

it was the same as trading in altcoin etherum prices in recent months experienced a significant price increase. even the last time I saw price is in 0.003 btc and current prices now s around 0.02.

yeah etherum has a great potential to grow in future so investing some part of money in it would be a great idea and rest we can hold for the halving.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:30:59 AM

yeah etherum has a great potential to grow in future so investing some part of money in it would be a great idea and rest we can hold for the halving.

I think in the long run Ethereum will not make it. When we have sidechains such as Rootstock operative and optimized and working nicely, I think Ethereum is just a redundant. I mean who wants to use an additional token when you just can use bitcoin and get the same thing done under the same token. Having to deal with multiple tokens creates a stress for the user.
SanaButt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:37:51 AM

I think if someone ask you that i give you 10 btc or something, so it doesn't mean that he will give you that amount, he is just telling you that he have some amount of bitcoins and ask you some advice what the best way where he invest it.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:55:54 AM

I think if someone ask you that i give you 10 btc or something, so it doesn't mean that he will give you that amount, he is just telling you that he have some amount of bitcoins and ask you some advice what the best way where he invest it.

Everyone knows that nobody is going to give you 10 btc for free, and that's what everyone is suggesting him that what to do with 10 btc, different people have different ways to spend it.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:33:31 PM

Like everyone I would hold it till the price has raised and than later on cashed out and make a nice profit with it.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:34:40 PM

Everyone knows that nobody is going to give you 10 btc for free, and that's what everyone is suggesting him that what to do with 10 btc, different people have different ways to spend it.

Lol dude, he has a little bit wrong point. He thinks someone who make this thread will give him 10 bitcoin. But it still can be understanding  Grin

Yeah i agree with you everyone have different strategy to invest bitcoin moreover 10 bitcoin is big amount, it the investment success that big capital will give so many profit.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:58:09 PM

Like everyone I would hold it till the price has raised and than later on cashed out and make a nice profit with it.
I also would do this without a doubt, the halving is coming and it will be very profitable I even think its stupid to not hold your bitcoins.
With 10 bitcoin you can gain a lot of profit in my eyes.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:28:39 PM

Why  you are giving back.
If I  get 10  bitcoins, then I will immediately move that into cold storage and will be waiting for bitcoin's appreciation for years. For this, I will just follow Satoshi. He is watching his coins for more than six years. So I also....

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:31:29 PM

If you give me 10 BTC right now I would probably just hold on to it for a little long because the halving is almost there. I will then sell it and then wait for BTC price to go back down and then buy some BTC again. After that, I'll probably buy a higher rank account in this forum so I can earn more with signature ad campaign. It's a little rare to find someone who's selling a Sr. Member and above though but it's okay.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:40:18 PM

If you give me 10 BTC right now I would probably just hold on to it for a little long because the halving is almost there. I will then sell it and then wait for BTC price to go back down and then buy some BTC again. After that, I'll probably buy a higher rank account in this forum so I can earn more with signature ad campaign. It's a little rare to find someone who's selling a Sr. Member and above though but it's okay.
halving may indeed be imminent, but if I have 10 BTC, I'm not going to waste the store and wait for prices to rise due to the effect of halving. I will definitely make the BTC increased by playing any online business on the Internet that accept bitcoin. I guess 10 BTC still less for someone who wants to be an entrepreneur, but it was worth in thankful if we get 10 BTC for free

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:44:48 PM

halving may indeed be imminent, but if I have 10 BTC, I'm not going to waste the store and wait for prices to rise due to the effect of halving. I will definitely make the BTC increased by playing any online business on the Internet that accept bitcoin. I guess 10 BTC still less for someone who wants to be an entrepreneur, but it was worth in thankful if we get 10 BTC for free

I just don't want to invest that 10 BTC into some online business (investment sites) because most of them only pays at first and second payout but they eventually just run away. Roll Eyes

I bet it's better to save the money instead of investing it to some investment sites because there's a chance that I will end up having nothing instead of having 10 BTC. Consider 10 BTC (4500$) is already a good amount for Ponzi website admins, and they can just run away with that.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:48:19 PM

I will gamble some of it, some will be used to buy some gifts and some will be used into buying some altcoins and some to .....

Space for rent if its still trending
bacchist

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:48:48 PM

I'd probably hold on to most of it... say 8 coins. The rest would be used to buy goods and services, turn into usd for living expenses, speculation and gambling.
darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:48:52 PM

i will use it to buy miners, invest the others on a mining investment site, gamble some little and the rest i will gonna hold until 2020.
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:35:50 PM

i will use it to buy miners, invest the others on a mining investment site, gamble some little and the rest i will gonna hold until 2020.

It is not that wise to invest on mining rigs and mining websites right now. Maybe if you invest two or three years ago, then it's still profitable. Nowadays, it's not profitable anymore.

I'd probably hold on to most of it... say 8 coins. The rest would be used to buy goods and services, turn into usd for living expenses, speculation and gambling.

Doing that is actually pretty wise. The 2 coins that you've spent buying different stuffs will easily be recover after the halving. According to you, you will hold on 80% of it. Sell it at a high price and then just wait for bitcoin's price to go down once again and then buy some bitcoins. Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:58:54 PM

the rest is better to grow with several ways, gambling ok if you have a good strategy or trade will be better Smiley
Bouldercrusher

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:08:06 PM

It is better if you invest all the coins for mining only. Do not forget about the electicity and maintenance cost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: