Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:43:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do?  (Read 228904 times)
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:15:06 AM

i will use it for buying new vga, with that's amount i can have more than 700mhs it's very special to me Smiley
or maybe buying some good altcoin and holding it until price rise to 10times.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:24:52 AM

i will use it for buying new vga, with that's amount i can have more than 700mhs it's very special to me Smiley
or maybe buying some good altcoin and holding it until price rise to 10times.

direct to the point and easy to understand investment. Mining new altcoins is a good way and profitable at some point. The moment, you see already that is no longer profitable, you can switch mining to other altcoins. Regarding buying some altcoins and wait for it to increase its price is one of the strategies as well.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:39:27 AM

May I ask first, do you really have 10 BTC to give? Or you just wanna know how you are going to use it efficiently?
Because if you ask me, the safest way to gain here is to save.
If you are not a risk-taker, just save your money in your wallet.
It's either to save or to gamble/invest.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:11:17 AM

May I ask first, do you really have 10 BTC to give? Or you just wanna know how you are going to use it efficiently?
Because if you ask me, the safest way to gain here is to save.
If you are not a risk-taker, just save your money in your wallet.
It's either to save or to gamble/invest.
Just only imagine because it is good to share what you will do if you have 10 bitcoin as you own, some of the users are here to collect some ideas if they will get the chance to have 10 bitcoin.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:12:08 AM

10 bitcoin is huge amount of money, i think i will invest it in business here in my area then if there is an excess i will invest in trading and sports betting that i earn lot of profit right now.

I discourage you that not to invest into sports betting it is not called as investment either but it is gambling and we all know that most of the people who are playing with gambling are not being successful. And possibly that 10 bitcoin will be lose in gambling if you are not going to be able to invest that into something profitable.

You cannot have the same judgement for everyone that all of them will loose in gambling, there are even successful gamblers who are making good money on daily basis.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:22:49 AM

I think I would just use it for the halving, holding is than the best thing you can do these days, waiting on the halving and gaining profit because of that its than the best option.
I think that the best option for me at the moment is to save them because I think it is better to wait for the price to rise again before trading them.
If the price is at a price that I like then I might trade them in.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:57:08 AM

I think I would just use it for the halving, holding is than the best thing you can do these days, waiting on the halving and gaining profit because of that its than the best option.
I think that the best option for me at the moment is to save them because I think it is better to wait for the price to rise again before trading them.
You are into long term investment and that is good, the price will certainly rise as we have seen now it slowly rising although not that substantial but wit proper patience we will do it with the right timing and we can sell our bitcoins with a bigger profit.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:00:14 AM

Just waiting for the halving and holding the coins wont be the best thing in my opinion because we have seen an halving recently which could not make much of a difference to the price which everyone was expecting, so what if you hold the coins and halving brings nothing big? That would be a wastage of time as i feel.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:00:48 AM

You are into long term investment and that is good, the price will certainly rise as we have seen now it slowly rising although not that substantial but wit proper patience we will do it with the right timing and we can sell our bitcoins with a bigger profit.

Its good to hold them for next few years as we will see much higher price in future but I will not prefer to hold of them as I will surely invest few of them in trading to grow my coins in long run.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:03:32 AM

Its good to hold them for next few years as we will see much higher price in future but I will not prefer to hold of them as I will surely invest few of them in trading to grow my coins in long run.

Holding  bitcoin would be good for  long terms but  its ideal  thing to do  if you make  investments with it so that you would  enjoy profits on  short terms.  10 btc is  enough already to make  such investments as  you said  trading  would be  good but  you would  need  knowledge  to be profitable on  trading.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:11:13 AM

Holding  bitcoin would be good for  long terms but  its ideal  thing to do  if you make  investments with it so that you would  enjoy profits on  short terms.  10 btc is  enough already to make  such investments as  you said  trading  would be  good but  you would  need  knowledge  to be profitable on  trading.

Yeah and I think trade and investment will give better profits in compare to holding, and it trading will also grow your coins in future which is never possible with holding.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:11:27 AM

Holding can probably give someone profits in long term but that profit wont be as much as much someone can earn by investments and as the guy said 10 bitcoins is not a small amount, if we use that in trading we can earn some good profits in short term instead of waiting that much.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:17:00 AM

Holding  bitcoin would be good for  long terms but  its ideal  thing to do  if you make  investments with it so that you would  enjoy profits on  short terms.  10 btc is  enough already to make  such investments as  you said  trading  would be  good but  you would  need  knowledge  to be profitable on  trading.

Yeah and I think trade and investment will give better profits in compare to holding, and it trading will also grow your coins in future which is never possible with holding.

Circulation is must in bitcoin so it is not advisable to hold because it will not cycle,. and that is not good for bitcoin and i also agree that trading is one of the best method to earn more or to roll you bitcoin so that you can earn a lot of profit out of it. Holding is bad! Follow the Circulation.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:19:01 AM

Holding can probably give someone profits in long term but that profit wont be as much as much someone can earn by investments and as the guy said 10 bitcoins is not a small amount, if we use that in trading we can earn some good profits in short term instead of waiting that much.

Holding is better for a good future but if a person is expert and will have educated and will be energetic then he need to start his own business. for some countries business is hard to start with that 10 BTC but for some people it is easy and affordable.
Luterwish

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:20:35 AM

Holding  bitcoin would be good for  long terms but  its ideal  thing to do  if you make  investments with it so that you would  enjoy profits on  short terms.  10 btc is  enough already to make  such investments as  you said  trading  would be  good but  you would  need  knowledge  to be profitable on  trading.

By holding 10 bitcoins for long term, they will always remain 10 bitcoins.
So we should invest them or loan them to someone trustworthy so as to make the bitcoin stash growing.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:52:17 PM

So we should invest them or loan them to someone trustworthy so as to make the bitcoin stash growing.

Yeah its always good to grow them instead of simply holding them, if someone gives me that amount for free then without thinking twice I will invest all of them in different hot altcoins.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:13:41 PM

By hanging on to 10 bitcoins you eventually end up with 10 bitcoins. By 'investing' or, god forbid, loaning them you can subtract 10 from that figure in a wonderfully small amount of time.
Musko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:21:27 PM

Its like a dream if you can give me 10 BTC  Cheesy
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:26:34 PM

what do you mean long term will remain the same, might be possible but i think as soon as we see btc grow we are going to sell them and get our profits we are just holding it for some time because we are aiming for some price to be hit and after that we will earn our profits.
Cokoveena

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:29:33 PM

By hanging on to 10 bitcoins you eventually end up with 10 bitcoins. By 'investing' or, god forbid, loaning them you can subtract 10 from that figure in a wonderfully small amount of time.

Yes, but keep away from gambling. You can lose all in gambling.
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: