Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:54:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Muslim "refugee" welfare parasites - 91.4% on food stamps, 68.3% on cash welfare  (Read 1176 times)
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 08:48:15 AM

We are witnessing death of the pioneering and glorious western civilization. All what will remain on this earth will be filth and poverty
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:01:10 AM

We are witnessing death of the pioneering and glorious western civilization. All what will remain on this earth will be filth and poverty

Nope. The self-hatred exists only in Western nations such as the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, and Sweden. The Japanese, Russians, Qataris, South Koreans, Taiwanese.etc are not this stupid, and they will never favor self-extermination. So you can say that in a few decades time North America and the European Union will be full of filth and poverty. But countries such as Japan and Russia will remain as economic powerhouses.
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:00:52 AM

Less social assistance means more crime as people look for ways to survive. You seem to think there is a tax free way to go about life where every one flourishes. Its just not that simple to turn your back on people in need and quite often those that are in need are people you would not suspect around you. Unless you live behind a gated fence,that would explain the thinking.
its simple enough when most of the welfare money is going to people who aren't supposed to be in the country. ridding ourselves of the unproductive minority leeches will solve most of the problems. there's nothing inherently wrong with the idea of a welfare system and it can work when we're just dealing with indigenous whites and high quality (asian) minorities who go on it temporarily for a few months in between jobs. only the most extreme of libertarians would object to that. but every taxpayer should be objecting to generation after generation of black, mexican and now islamic vermin who shit out a new kid every 2 or 3 years to ensure they will able to live at our expense for their entire lives.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:02:14 PM

Less social assistance means more crime as people look for ways to survive. You seem to think there is a tax free way to go about life where every one flourishes. Its just not that simple to turn your back on people in need and quite often those that are in need are people you would not suspect around you. Unless you live behind a gated fence,that would explain the thinking.
its simple enough when most of the welfare money is going to people who aren't supposed to be in the country. ridding ourselves of the unproductive minority leeches will solve most of the problems. there's nothing inherently wrong with the idea of a welfare system and it can work when we're just dealing with indigenous whites and high quality (asian) minorities who go on it temporarily for a few months in between jobs. only the most extreme of libertarians would object to that. but every taxpayer should be objecting to generation after generation of black, mexican and now islamic vermin who shit out a new kid every 2 or 3 years to ensure they will able to live at our expense for their entire lives.
No most welfare goes on pensioners..most of the NHS spent on pensioners..
But to many immigrants been let threw and still getting threw.Soon the UK will be Muslim Pakistan..
Why do you think there letting Muslims in..Because they don't care about Welfare.. In there religion
there not suppose to get hand outs..SO THEY TAKE ALL OUR JOBS..

LABOUR PARTY. They don't care they just want workers for votes..

Die hard labour man..NOT NO MORE..TONY BLAIR IS A RAT..Corbyn is a JOKE..He will let anyone enter Britain..
How does my gran children get a job in the future if they keep letting immigrants in..

THEY WILL EMPLOY MUSLIMS ONLY..If the majority of Britain is Muslim then what chance do our kids have unless they become a Muslim..

TONY BLAIR SOLD US OUT TO ISLAM..
Look at cherie blair her sister is a muslim convert..TRAITOR

WINSTON CHURCHILL ..Would be livid if he was alive
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:16:24 PM

But to many immigrants been let threw and still getting threw.Soon the UK will be Muslim Pakistan..
Why do you think there letting Muslims in..Because they don't care about Welfare.. In there religion

Die hard labour man..NOT NO MORE..TONY BLAIR IS A RAT..Corbyn is a JOKE..He will let anyone enter Britain..
How does my gran children get a job in the future if they keep letting immigrants in..

THEY WILL EMPLOY MUSLIMS ONLY..If the majority of Britain is Muslim then what chance do our kids have unless they become a Muslim..

Look at cherie blair her sister is a muslim convert..TRATOR

churchill the peerless patriot who bankrupted us and threw the empire away because he wanted to kill as many germans as possible, we have ww2 and the holohoax to thank for the mass immigration and miscegenation that have turned britain into the cesspit it now is, get the fuck out of here with your bullshit

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:27:34 PM

the new generation of neurosurgeons and astronauts who are going to pay your pensions

http://rightwise.com/news/percentage-muslim-refugees-welfare-will-disturb/

this is too overwhelming to handle.. for me, every person who pays his taxes regulary dont deserve this.. we dont want to share our taxes with these asylum seekers for sure..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:33:02 PM

I sat down to watch 'What British Muslims Really think' with my best multicultural head on.
I cleared my mind of all preconceptions; grubby Rochdale cabbies passing white girls round for sex like a fried chicken bargain bucket, Imams beating kids into devotion, and the truly indoctrinated, blowing up Brussels to get 72 virgins in paradise.
Putting my feet up on the recycling bin, channelling my inner Polly Toynbee, I waited to sit corrected - prepared to accept the most dangerous Muslim in Britain is Bake Off's Nadiya Hussain armed with a Victoria Sponge.
But, much as it pains me to say it, I have been right all along. British Muslims are not part of some rich tapestry of urban life. It's a myth, dreamed up by the BBC, and perpetuated by the Islington elite.
It is them and us. And THEY have no wish to be anything like US.
The reason Muslims enjoy our country is because it is tolerant. Not the bits where we are tolerant of each other, you understand. Not the fact we respect your right to be Jewish or utterly ungodly. Or our warm embrace of those who identify as straight, gay, lesbian or as gender-fluid as a snail.

No. They enjoy our country because we are tolerant of their right to be as as prejudiced against Jews and as homophobic as they please.
52% disagree homosexuality should be legalised. Even more oppose gay marriage. Years of British acceptance, now rolled back under a Neanderthal rock because the Koran has come to town. And no one appears to have the moral fibre to point out the hypocrisy of it all; Islamic Societies are proliferating across every University campus, the same safe spaces where any view not militantly pro-LGBTQ is rightly petitioned into silence.

KATE HOPKINS WRITES..I agree with her on this case..And that is saying something to be agreeing with kate hopkins..

If you not seen try watch it..
C4 survey and documentary reveals What British Muslims ...
www.channel4.com/.../c4-survey-and-documentary-reveals-what-british-...
3 days ago - The results are explored in a special current affairs documentary, presented by Trevor Phillips: What British Muslims Really Think – 10pm, Wednesday 13th April. ... Channel 4 commissioned the survey to get the views from British Muslims themselves rather than those who claim to ...
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:42:20 PM

Look at cherie blair her sister is a muslim convert..TRATOR

churchill the peerless patriot who bankrupted us and threw the empire away because he wanted to kill as many germans as possible, we have ww2 and the holohoax to thank for the mass immigration and miscegenation that have turned britain into the cesspit it now is, get the fuck out of here with your bullshit
Your the fuckin bullshit talker..Germany loved the Uk Cheesy Germany loved France the jews blacks gypsies gays..You thick fucker..So Britain just wanted to kill Germans Cheesy Cheesy

You know nothing about British history thick twat Grin

Muslims work YOU STUPID CUNT..THEN OPEN A SHOP..SO FUCK YOU..DUMB ASS

Also after the war Britain become GREAT BRITAIN..MAGGIE THATCHER TO BLAME PRIVATIZED BRITAIN..
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:08:06 PM

Welfare parasites? I like the idea but I don't see how anyone on welfare isn't a parasite. We shall put an end to all welfare programs, then we'll see if there will as many refugees coming. Borders would suddenly become useless. Only the adventurous would move abroad, and those people (yes, I'm one of them) have never needed welfare.

yeah....without welfare, borders would suddenly become useless...a true nugget of wisdom....

How about you tell that to all the tax dodgers uncovered by the Panama papers, they're the true welfare parasites.

Hey, think that if there were no welfare, they would be much, much less tax. So there would no need to to put your money abroad. Tax dodgers? They are heroes trying to save some money from the oppressive hands of Big Brother regimes like there is in the UK or Russia.

I certainly don't live in a gated fence. Quite the contrary, and I'm very familiar with people in need, as I've spent many years in third world countries. That taught me it's possible to live with $100 a month. You don't live the way Americans or people from Western people are used to, but it's possible, and without turning to crime.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 03:43:53 AM

Welfare parasites? I like the idea but I don't see how anyone on welfare isn't a parasite. We shall put an end to all welfare programs, then we'll see if there will as many refugees coming. Borders would suddenly become useless. Only the adventurous would move abroad, and those people (yes, I'm one of them) have never needed welfare.

yeah....without welfare, borders would suddenly become useless...a true nugget of wisdom....

How about you tell that to all the tax dodgers uncovered by the Panama papers, they're the true welfare parasites.

Hey, think that if there were no welfare, they would be much, much less tax. So there would no need to to put your money abroad. Tax dodgers? They are heroes trying to save some money from the oppressive hands of Big Brother regimes like there is in the UK or Russia.

I certainly don't live in a gated fence. Quite the contrary, and I'm very familiar with people in need, as I've spent many years in third world countries. That taught me it's possible to live with $100 a month. You don't live the way Americans or people from Western people are used to, but it's possible, and without turning to crime.

You don't mean living with that amount in a western country, right? If you do then you only can mean living on the streets or taking the help of shelters and other organizations and places, right?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:29:35 AM

Theoretically, it is not possible to live on $100 a month, unless you own your own house and a plot of land where you could do small-scale farming. And even if you are able to produce most of your food items, you might need to spend more than $100 per month on utilities such as cellphone, broadband connection, water supply, electricity.etc. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: