Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:17:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon Accounts with giftcard balance  (Read 860 times)
TheVariable (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:44:38 PM

hello guys, i am selling amazon accounts with gift card balances from 100$ to 250$ at 50-60$ btc.

skype me @d.variable
or pm me if interested.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:13:24 PM

I will take a vouch copy.

You won't get any sales here if you don't provide a vouch copy because you are new here....just saying.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
TheVariable (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:15:55 PM

ill provide everything in skype if you dony mind!
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 08:45:32 PM

You sell for 50 to 24% of the giftcard balances worth? That doesn't sound like these balances can be legit. If they would be legit then you could get way more for it and the amount of work would be similar.

You carded the amounts I guess?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:38:49 PM

In supporting this sale you are advocating scamming scum bags

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
BarbaraRodriguez

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:21:16 AM

SCAM
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 04:26:49 AM

Please PM me the accounts' email addresses so I can report them to Amazon's fraud department.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:45:05 AM

If anyone is planning to buy these accounts then beware! You shall be 95% sure that Amazon will block these accounts as soon as you make a purchase from these accounts. Its a general practice to block the accounts if Amazon catches something fishy.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:20:20 AM

yeah cant be to careful

Not saying the op is doing this but people giving a whole account?

So your getting someones account and selling it to someone else?

way to fishy

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 01:16:42 PM

yeah cant be to careful

Not saying the op is doing this but people giving a whole account?

So your getting someones account and selling it to someone else?

way to fishy

You don't need to verify your amazon account, I think. So when someone wants to sell giftcard codes then he might think it would be an additional value to have an account with it too.

Though in this case it's pretty clear that the amounts are carded. The accounts must not even be closed fast, but the chance is high that some months later, if you managed to buy something, the police sends you a letter to ask you why you bought things with stolen funds. Cheesy

jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:12:53 PM

hello guys, i am selling amazon accounts with gift card balances from 100$ to 250$ at 50-60$ btc.

skype me @d.variable
or pm me if interested.

Are us selling it with or without Escrow. I think Escrow should be used.
TheVariable (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:32:43 PM

You sell for 50 to 24% of the giftcard balances worth? That doesn't sound like these balances can be legit. If they would be legit then you could get way more for it and the amount of work would be similar.

its 100% legit money. the money will be shown in gift card balance in the account.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 08:39:45 PM

TheVariable

its 100% legit money. the money will be shown in gift card balance in the account.

Of course it will be there. The question is if someone will demand it back at one time.

You would want to explain your high discount I guess.

jonatucz

Escrow can't help since the balance will be there for sure. Mostly carding victims don't find out instantly but after weeks or months. Escrow can't protect that long.

MiLkz

Activity: 617
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:35:06 PM

This guy refused to have ESCROW hold the money until the item shipped.  He only wanted to use ESCROW until a buyer confirmed the balance on the account.

He is doing something illegal.  Cracking accounts or committing refund fraud.  I would stay away.
stingers
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:05:02 AM

TheVariable

Of course it will be there. The question is if someone will demand it back at one time.

You would want to explain your high discount I guess.

jonatucz

Escrow can't help since the balance will be there for sure. Mostly carding victims don't find out instantly but after weeks or months. Escrow can't protect that long.
In usual case no one will ever demand it back if you use it, but the risk it that you wont be able to use the balance, Amazon will almost immediately block your account after you place the order.

A better way of buying that balance would be to ask the seller to send you an eBook as a gift and then once you receive it you can ask the customer support chat to exchange that eBook for GC balance.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 09:22:35 PM

In usual case no one will ever demand it back if you use it, but the risk it that you wont be able to use the balance, Amazon will almost immediately block your account after you place the order.

A better way of buying that balance would be to ask the seller to send you an eBook as a gift and then once you receive it you can ask the customer support chat to exchange that eBook for GC balance.

Well, I had it happen once that police asked me to come to them and speak with them. At least the service I used was helpfull and helped me explaining that I was another culprit of that case even though I received an item.

I'm not so sure about your second paragraph. If it would be that easy then hackers would do it on their own with multiple accounts.

stingers
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:48:16 PM

Well, I had it happen once that police asked me to come to them and speak with them. At least the service I used was helpfull and helped me explaining that I was another culprit of that case even though I received an item.

I'm not so sure about your second paragraph. If it would be that easy then hackers would do it on their own with multiple accounts.
If you are the legitimate owner then doing what I told in second paragraph is very easy and legitimate but if you do it on a hacked account then amazon easily catches you and then your account gets blocked.
BarbaraRodriguez

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:10:17 AM

SCAM !!!
TheVariable (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 05:55:57 PM

its not a scam ill provide the accounts first
then ill charge Smiley
stingers
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:56:57 AM

its not a scam ill provide the accounts first
then ill charge Smiley

As I guess a lot of time has passed, I believe that you are securely holding the amazon account right now.
I am ready to buy the account from you, but I will send the payment only when the item I purchase from that account gets shipped by amazon.
If you agree to this term then PM me, I want this account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: