Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:14:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinsbank.com is SCAM SCAM  (Read 17536 times)
avneesh

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:16:25 AM

Hello Everyone,

Coinsbank is a scam !!! They are a really smart scammers too....finding out new ways to scam their customers. Below is another example. If needed I will provide my account details too.

--> When I first deposited money in my Coinsbank account, and did my first transaction (USD to Bitcoin), they reversed the transaction after 2-3 days without my consent or knowledge and even reverted the deposited money (back to my actual bank account, i.e. credit card). And I had to incur heavy charges by both - my actual bank & Coinsbank. Either the transaction should have been allowed to made in the first place, or else they should have made more of an effort to contact me properly. They just wanted to earn more transaction charges and steal my profits !!

--> When I asked Coinsbank about what happened, they sad they want another document now, but this message was not sent to my registered email, but was hiding in a deep corner of the account, which as a new user you will never see. Additionally, I have not yet found the tab they are referring to, where I should save this additional document. So now I got suspicious and researched about them.

--> Having decided that I don't want to continue with them, I asked them to transfer my profits (which I made over those 2-3 days....almost $700), so that I can close my account. To this, they say they will keep the profit for themselves and not refund the profits. So I asked them that would they have covered the loss, if I had made a loss? That is, not deduct from my initial deposit....to which they have not replied yet. I think we are all smart enough to see what is going on here.

--> I have also offered them to email then the additional document, but they refuse to accept.

I will urge all to not deal with them, as there are many other, better, trading companies out there who will not harass you and waste dozens of hour of your precious time.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uz.cx

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:25:18 AM

Coinsbank scam 100% i can't withdraw Angry my 0.23 btc
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:00:24 AM

It`s not a proof and No CoinsBank is not a scam.

Hurt that CoinsBank is being called a scam? Ok let me hurt you more: COINSBANK IS A SCAM! COINSBANK IS A BIG FRAUD!

Have a look at the above complaints and many more which litter this forum about customers who have been shafted and defrauded by staff of this so-called wanna-be "bank"! Have a look at the miserable reviews about this Belize-based "bank" pretending to be a legitimate financial institution with brick and mortar facilities in Scotland!

The site, the company and the people behind it are con artists. They introduced this exchange with great fanfare and confetti bla bla but this all turned out to be a facade for their upcoming scams!

Read their facebook and twitter pages. They are littered with people complaining about "scam.. can't withdraw"!

People should stop injecting funds into these scammers' hot wallets. When one holds an account with this "bank" and can't withdraw (but can easily deposit) you have a full-blown scam operating brazenly.

Stop using them! Store your bitcoins elsewhere!

Coins_Bank

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:17:15 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 08:53:26 PM by Coins_Bank

Hurt that CoinsBank is being called a scam? Ok let me hurt you more: COINSBANK IS A SCAM! COINSBANK IS A BIG FRAUD!

We absolutely do not know why you draw such conclusions. We had little difficulty in working with cards and, we want to assure you that there is absolutely no reason to call us scammers. If you have specific suggestions or observations by our work, we are always open to dialogue.

Coinsbank scam 100% i can't withdraw Angry my 0.23 btc

We apologize for the late reply. Has your issue been resolved? The team of Coinsbank tries to answer all the questions that arise on time in details

CoinsBank.com: your «all-in-one» gateway to blockchain services
montterio

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:54:45 PM

Hopefully all issue resolve and will have a better trust in your bank ?
Coins_Bank

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 12:02:57 PM

Hopefully all issue resolve and will have a better trust in your bank ?

We understood our mistakes in dealing with our clients.
Customer support is completely reformed.
We create chats and groups to communicate with our customers in Telegram, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube.
Now we want to hear your suggestions and comments about our services!

CoinsBank.com: your «all-in-one» gateway to blockchain services
montterio

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:35:22 PM

I was scam by this site too 2.500 euro  and they block my account even the prepaid  card doesn't work on ATM

https://www.qck-card.com

Sorry to post thread hear .

http://prntscr.com/lollad

http://prntscr.com/lollx3
Morpexmorpex

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

bokser

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 08:23:38 PM

i opened account in Coinsbank.com and for few days i can login and everything is fine and i always receive the login code by sms.

but after i order their card and after transferring $100 into my account, now i cant login anymore because i don't get the sms or call anymore.

i think this website is scam for few reasons.

1- there is no contact info in their website not even an email, so how come that a financial institute with noooo contact info at all.
2- all bitcoins cards companies post clearly their terms and conditions and fees also. but coinsbank wesite their is nothing at all.
3- why after they took my money i cant login anymore ( it been 3 days).
4- I opened a new account and the website works fine and also sms works great.

so i think Coinsbank.com is SCAM

Do you agree with me HuhHuhHuh
I was particularly cautious at the moment, watching all sorts of sites and banks are liars)is very difficult to determine the good faith of people and programs. read online and Google to help)

ykropchik80

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:38:15 PM

During the time that I use CoinsBank, I have not had a single problem with logging into my account
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6106

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

I was scam by this site too 2.500 euro  and they block my account even the prepaid  card doesn't work on ATM

https://www.qck-card.com

Sorry to post thread hear .

http://prntscr.com/lollad

http://prntscr.com/lollx3

CoinsBank has their own debit cards as far as I know and QCK is not affiliated with them. Make a separate thread in the scam accusation section.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
montterio

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:50:56 PM

Thanks i will
Bobsilver

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:33:41 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2019, 09:23:09 AM by Bobsilver

Same here. Let me present my story, after opening account this morning.

Please see the transactions below:

I.    transactions.statuses.
    01.03.2019 06:05
    -0.01143765 BTC
    BTC 1
    Monthly fee for account inactivity

II.    transactions.statuses.
    01.02.2019 17:31
    -0.01683235 BTC
    BTC 1

III.    Trade
    08.12.2017 15:46
    0.00157 BTC
    BTC 1
    Trading

IV.    Trade
    08.12.2017 15:44
    0.0267 BTC
    BTC 1
    Trading

Trade III and IV occurred in December 2017. And it was a result of deposit of additional funds to the CoinBank.
January and February they charged all my deposit holdings for inactivity.
In year 2017 and 2018 they did not charged my account for inactivity. Now it is zero BTC on my account. They started to make this charge from the beginning of year 2019.
I did not receive any notification regarding future charges.

I strictly recommend to check your funds in CoinsBank.
There is no guaranty that this guys did not put their hands on it without notifications.

Offcourse, Coinsbank cannot be used as a wallet since they may charge all your funds in two month.

COINSBANK is SCAM!
ykropchik80

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:46:45 PM

I can not imagine why people are misleading other forum users when they write the truth about CoinsBank
I had no problems about which they write here
The tech support works fine and responds quickly to messages.
ykropchik80

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 02:51:53 PM

Same here. Let me present my story, after opening account this morning.

Please see the transactions below:

I.    transactions.statuses.
    01.03.2019 06:05
    -0.01143765 BTC
    BTC 1

II.    transactions.statuses.
    01.02.2019 17:31
    -0.01683235 BTC
    BTC 1

III.    Trade
    08.12.2017 15:46
    0.00157 BTC
    BTC 1
    Trading

IV.    Trade
    08.12.2017 15:44
    0.0267 BTC
    BTC 1
    Trading

Trade III and IV occurred in December 2017. And it was a result of deposit of additional funds to the CoinBank.
January and February they charged all my deposit holdings for inactivity.
In year 2017 and 2018 they did not charged my account for inactivity. Now it is zero BTC on my account. They started to make this charge from the beginning of year 2019.
I did not receive any notification regarding future charges.

I strictly recommend to check your funds in CoinsBank.
There is no guaranty that this guys did not put their hands on it without notifications.

Offcourse, Coinsbank cannot be used as a wallet since they may charge all your funds in two month.

COINSBANK is SCAM!
Do not mislead people
Do not withdraw money from your account if you do not use your account for a month
I didn’t have this
Contact technical support and they will help you figure it out.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: