Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HYIP: Are there any benefits?  (Read 4550 times)
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 09:49:58 AM

It's pretty unethical to be running a HYIP, they always scam in the end, there is no way that you could be offering a huge ROI of like 1% per day or more.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:51:26 AM

I've noticed there are a lot of hyip websites being promoted. Are there any benefits to running one? Which website(s) are the best to buy an HYIP website?
Well the main benefit seems to be an easy way to scam people especially newbies and take their bitcoin, if you value yourself and believe in karma it would be best to stay away from running one of these.

Even trying to run one in a legit way would be extremely difficult, promising these high returns to the users and then trying to keep to it whilst making a profit would be impossible and you would work at a loss.

it will take a while but eventually everyone will wise up to these sites and simply stop using them but people will always be drawn to the fact that they could profit at someone else's loss.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:15:30 AM

I've noticed there are a lot of hyip websites being promoted. Are there any benefits to running one? Which website(s) are the best to buy an HYIP website?

a HYIP is a scam, so if you are ok with scamming people then you can think about it. and i think it is profitable for the owners since there are a lot of them being created everyday and then die in a couple of days.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Dacarte

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:20:55 AM

A High Yield Investment Program, also referred to as HYIP, can be a risky venture if you aren’t careful. So it pays to do your homework and learn about HYIP’s, how they work, and where you can find good ones if you are seriously considering investing in one.Let us take a closer look at how a High Yield Investment program works. Be warned though, this is what makes them illegal in some countries, such as the USA. Someone creates a HYIP site,
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 10:38:05 AM

there is no good HYIP sites. sooner or later they will ultimately scam. My advice is never to try HYIP investment

Wonder how you categorize HYIP sites out there.There is nothing good in HYIP .Its just an illusion at starting because they pay you big or whatever they guarantee in starting and they later on comes out with excuses that your account has been hacked or may even run scamming without giving such indications.

Its upto you how you see it .Well there are still some guys who invest and switches HYIP sites and gets out with profit but it is also risky as you might never know when they will run  scamming away all the deposits.They may also try to run away with the first deposit.

Its just that user needs to know how things work before investing.Its is like HYIP is giving you free money but the ponzi's investors never try to learn or think or accept the fact that where from these funds come from?? [1] and, If they are giving up free ,will they run for long??[2].
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:59:32 AM

Same with all newbie and curious guys, i ever fall into HYIP, because of my greed and their sweet promises i joined HYIP not once but more than 3 times, but all end up scam
so using my experience i suggest to stay out of HYIP because all of them will turn out scam one day,its just the matter of time

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
crytoboost

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:03:39 AM

HYIP is like balloon because in the end we have nothing as a investor and as owner also, i don't think anyone can make profit by make investment there, the game for HYIP is already over so much hard to get investors for these kind of sites.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 01:07:01 PM

Wtf why would you like to run a HYIP site for yourself if you know most HYIP are scam. Does that mean you want to be one of them?By the way, the benefits of running a HYIP is that it's easy to earn money but in illegal way like scamming/stealing people's bitcoin. And I don't know any sites where you can buy a HYIP site because I don't plan to make one.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:24:50 PM

Wtf why would you like to run a HYIP site for yourself if you know most HYIP are scam. Does that mean you want to be one of them?By the way, the benefits of running a HYIP is that it's easy to earn money but in illegal way like scamming/stealing people's bitcoin. And I don't know any sites where you can buy a HYIP site because I don't plan to make one.

Based on his question, it seems like he also want to run his own ponzi. People thinks this is a good way to make money. They thought they should do 'black hat' stuffs to earn money. What they don't know is that there are much more opportunities out there that are legitimate and are paying more than what you'll get after running away with the investor's money in a ponzi website.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 04:01:24 PM

I think this is not the place to discuss this ponzi.. but i can give a suggestion better to don't plan to start a business like HYIP because the system of HYIP are risky and honestly all of them are scam they are paying in few days and run the funds.. and if you are planning to start it too better to dont make your own HYIP.. karma is always there..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:24:57 PM

They always being paid at the first glance but If you keep investing , you will be scam ( my experience )
I have invest several HYIP since I know bitcoin , but I'm experience lossing more rather than ROI

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:07:20 PM

If you are one of the first "investors" of this scheme, then yes, there might be a slim chance of getting good benefits. But if you're one of those late joiners, there us a high chance of you losing money and being denied of profit.
rudimentaryinc (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:21:15 PM

Based on his question, it seems like he also want to run his own ponzi. People thinks this is a good way to make money. They thought they should do 'black hat' stuffs to earn money. What they don't know is that there are much more opportunities out there that are legitimate and are paying more than what you'll get after running away with the investor's money in a ponzi website.

well I'm new too all this, I haven't invested in any hyip's other than AvaBitcoin (who was paying until they closed) I didn't realize it was bad until I started reading all of the replies. I was trying to get more information before starting, but I guess this is out of the question. Are there other ways to invest Bitcoin and still earn something back, even if it's something small?
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:31:16 PM

If you are a HYIP operator the benefit is embezzling other people's money and if you are one of the users there is no benefit because sooner or later you will lose your hard-earned coins. These schemes gain traction by offering unrealistic interest rates on investment in their systems and when enough people have deposited money the owners take everything and run for the hills.

BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:34:33 PM

HYIP only have benefits for the ones who enter first. If you are one of those who entered in first wave, you will perhaps get some money out of it. On the other hand, if you get there late you can kiss your money goodbye!
Dacarte

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:34:39 AM

I think it is not favour to us.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:27:31 AM

Stay away from HYIP. You dont know what's in the mind of the admin, but base on statistics most of HYIP promoted here and other sites does not give a favorable profit to majority of investors. I would rather gamble in sports betting that sticking with this one.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:50:11 AM

HYIP only have benefits for the ones who enter first. If you are one of those who entered in first wave, you will perhaps get some money out of it. On the other hand, if you get there late you can kiss your money goodbye!

Yup this is true, if you joined in the last row then their is possibilities that they will not pay you because when you joined they are totally scam because all HYIPs didn't last long,but i guess there are some.
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:00:45 AM

The only benefit that you can get into joining HYIP are the lesson that you will learn from joining them when they have taken away your money and you cant do anything about it.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:09:30 AM

No way, I say this base on my experience, invested to HYIP before when I was a newbie in bitcoin. Was able to collect daily earnings but all of the sudden the admin is gone and take all my BTCs. very bad experience that will never let on happening again.

STAY AWAY! on that kind.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: