Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:32:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will do tasks for btc :)  (Read 436 times)
JM_blueice (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:17:58 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2016, 04:00:53 AM by JM_blueice

Hi, I'm willing to do small/medium tasks for you for btc. I can do some graphic designs (logo,banner,etc), edit some photos in photoshop, and create 3d introduction video titles/logo. I can also transform your drawing into a digital art. I can also do email management and typing jobs from home. I'm trying to apply online part-time or freelance jobs but they all require Paypal or Visa that also requires bank accounts/passport/driver's license which is I do not posses. I'm a Computer Science student (but not yet good in coding) who needs some online job because I have 4 months school break (school is in the process of calendar shift). I've got a lot of free time to study and for some online job. I'm solving captchas but i know the time spent from it is not that worth it. I'm reading threads here for months and decided to register now ( welcome to myself Smiley yeey ) I am hoping someone could help me to have some money in this long break. Smiley Thanks

ShawnMum

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:35:25 PM

Hi, I'm willing to do small/medium tasks for you for btc. I can do some graphic designs (logo,banner,etc), edit some photos in photoshop, and create 3d introduction video titles/logo. I can also transform your drawing into a digital art. I can also do email management and typing jobs from home. I'm trying to apply online part-time or freelance jobs but they all require Paypal or Visa that also requires bank accounts/passport/driver's license which is I do not posses. I'm a Computer Science student (but not yet good in coding) who needs some online job because I have 4 months school break (school is in the process of calendar shift). I've got a lot of free time to study and for some online job. I'm solving captchas but i know the time spent from it is not that worth it. I'm reading threads here for months and decided to register now ( welcome to myself Smiley yeey ) I am hoping someone could help me to have some money in this long break. Smiley Thanks

I don't know if its forbidden in the rules to post your btc address but I've seen some posting for some donations.
By the way here's mine : 1B44EPbNh7T6S6hj4FJ92GKMwF9NYxjDQS

How about this one?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1431881.0
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:39:15 PM

That does require to verify our billing information.I find it quite risky.Not something one should do for a buck.

@OP : It's not in any forbidden rules to not to post your bitcoin address ,begging for bitcoins is.Logo/Banner designers have good opportunities around.Look for all the open contests.Might as well,post demos to your creations.
ShawnMum

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:17:58 PM

That does require to verify our billing information.I find it quite risky.Not something one should do for a buck.

@OP : It's not in any forbidden rules to not to post your bitcoin address ,begging for bitcoins is.Logo/Banner designers have good opportunities around.Look for all the open contests.Might as well,post demos to your creations.

It's not a scamming website. It's been around for quite sometime. Billing information is needed to make sure people don't keep on making fake accounts and claim 10$ bonus. I need it to get me through college.
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:58:28 PM

Yes, it can be risky to verify your address and your billing information. But still if u need money you can give it a try.
But do it after some verification and confirmations so your are not scammed.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:03:56 PM

[...] but they all require Paypal or Visa that also requires bank accounts/passport/driver's license which is I do not posses.[...]

Small advice.. Do this 5 minutes survey and you will get Virtual Debit Card - VISA:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1369738.0

This may solve some of your problems Wink

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 07:29:52 PM

[...] but they all require Paypal or Visa that also requires bank accounts/passport/driver's license which is I do not posses.[...]

Small advice.. Do this 5 minutes survey and you will get Virtual Debit Card - VISA:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1369738.0

This may solve some of your problems Wink

The survey is finished! Cards will be distributed and winner will be announced soon!

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:03:20 AM

I don't know if its forbidden in the rules to post your btc address but I've seen some posting for some donations.
Welcome  Smiley and good luck .
JM_blueice (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:49:55 AM

Thanks everyone  Cheesy
I'm hoping I could find some tasks to do in here Grin
Have a nice day!  Wink
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:59:53 AM

Asking for donations/begging is against the rules.
Read rule #7 here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
You can put your bitcoin address in your signature.

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 01:46:25 PM

You did good by adding all the things you're good at and can do in your original post, normally people just come in and say they're looking for a job but don't bother telling what abilities they have until asked. Other thing you can do is stay active on the forum and look out for jobs, employers usually open threads with stuff they want done and you have to apply to get the jobs.

The VCC mentioned above costs only $0.50, if you want one i.e.

And this is right:

Asking for donations/begging is against the rules.
Read rule #7 here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
You can put your bitcoin address in your signature.

Go to your "Profile>Forum Profile Information" and you can paste your bitcoin address there in the signature space.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████