Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:23:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $40 Paypal need Bitcoin  (Read 557 times)
MagicIsMe (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:17:38 AM

PM me or post here if you can exchange with me.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:28:41 AM

Did you just buy this account?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
MagicIsMe (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:55:50 AM

What makes you say so? It's still the same post... Anyway, you interested?

West man

Activity: 252

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:25:55 AM

I am thought the same thing when I saw this post for the first time. Just waiting for someone else to say it. I wouldn't want to do a paypal deal with a recently bought account either, mind you, if it really is. Can you produce a screen of the paypal account in which you want to do this trade with?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BetcoinRakeback.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
████▄█▄████
███████████
████▄█▄████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/tr
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 03:34:38 AM

How about this:

Is anyone selling Paypal accounts without holds/limits and are fully verified? Please make a quotation below or link me to your thread. Thanks!
MagicIsMe (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:19:05 AM

I am not a bought account. This account is mine.... though how may I prove ownership? Sign a messgae with my old Bitcoin address? Also, thanks for the negative trust even though I didn't even sell this account.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 05:28:23 AM

I am not a bought account. This account is mine.... though how may I prove ownership? Sign a messgae with my old Bitcoin address? Also, thanks for the negative trust even though I didn't even sell this account.

The neg is for your attempt to buy a PayPal account and trade PayPal for BTC. In my opinion that's two major red flags. I couldn't care less about the ownership of your Bitcointalk account.
MagicIsMe (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:44:02 AM

The neg is for your attempt to buy a PayPal account and trade PayPal for BTC. In my opinion that's two major red flags. I couldn't care less about the ownership of your Bitcointalk account.
I don't see that as a violation of this forum's rules though I respect your intention of warning others of users who are buying Paypal accounts and selling $40 for BTC. Anyway, if this is indeed against the rules, I'd be happy to move my thread to Trash. (Also, I got offers from a multitude of Newbies so we might need to be cautious of that too)

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 06:09:13 AM

I don't see that as a violation of this forum's rules though I respect your intention of warning others of users who are buying Paypal accounts and selling $40 for BTC. Anyway, if this is indeed against the rules, I'd be happy to move my thread to Trash. (Also, I got offers from a multitude of Newbies so we might need to be cautious of that too)

This is not about forum rules. This is about you exhibiting untrustworthy behavior, in my opinion. You can go ahead and do your shady deals, I can't stop you. But I would be remiss if I didn't warn about the risks.
MagicIsMe (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:20:02 AM

This is not about forum rules. This is about you exhibiting untrustworthy behavior, in my opinion. You can go ahead and do your shady deals, I can't stop you. But I would be remiss if I didn't warn about the risks.
I have now moved my thread and left a warning to users like me. Hopefully, you can reconsider my trust.

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:11:51 AM

How much you willing to send in bitcoins for 40$ ?
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:24:37 AM

How much you willing to send in bitcoins for 40$ ?

He got PayPal & he is looking for bitcoin.

Woultries

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:48:24 AM

Hi, I can do it for you and my fee is 15%

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: