Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:44:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk is a good way to get information about Bitcoins?  (Read 18923 times)
albysprx

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:55:14 PM

yes, this is the best forum of bitcoin, it have ALL things, mining software, new altcoins, bitcoin discussion, etc...
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:00:54 PM

I know that there is so many good source of information about bitcoin but ive found this bitcointalk forum to be more simple and easier to get information about bitcoin but not only on bitcoin also the other cryptocurrencies , this forum gets more informative because it also provides other services , topics etc .
shugareward

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:13:18 PM

Worthless question, of course bitcointalk is a best place to learn about bitcoin, you will get response from other members really quick and there is so much information ... Simple answer, yes. Bitcointalk is 100 % good place to get information about bitcoins.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:14:03 PM

Use it everyday to get the latest information on bitcoin. I see stuff here that takes news sites weeks to get a hold of.
I only go by this site for my daily btc news.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:16:21 PM

yeah, and the information flow just too good and fast in here (bitcointalk). especially when the information come like bitcoin, altcoin, other thing like escrow the thing with bitcoin and any other site like gambling that use bitcoin as the gambling fund.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:19:42 AM

I agreed that bitcointalk forum is one of the main starting point for a beginner/newbie to get the information about bitcoins.
Almost all the information that you wanna know everything about on bitcoin you can find it there.  From the meaning of Bitcoin, procedure of getting starting it, most of the member too in the forum will teach you the technique too. Cheesy
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:38:11 AM

Use it everyday to get the latest information on bitcoin. I see stuff here that takes news sites weeks to get a hold of.
I only go by this site for my daily btc news.
Not just news more is in suggestion and tips you will find it here. if your newbie it would really help always read any thread in this forum even your not a new member it's really help also I found some tips in trading in gambling that is helpfull. I

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
mrblockchain

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:01:12 AM

Forums, like BitcoinTalk, are always great ways to get info and learn. Especially when you are trying to learn in depth info.

Issue is that they are open to anyone. Conflicting opinions, info, and advice are an issue with any online community. That's why you've seen blogs and WP take over the online landscape.

XERES

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:17:05 AM

Of course, this is the forum and we can get much information about Bitcoins in this forum and yes I've learn many thing about Bitcoin from this forum.

Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:55:10 PM

In the BitcoinTalk, you can get information about the altcoins, and then you can mine the altcoin and sell for bitcoin.
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:59:50 PM

Yes, it's really good source to find out necessary information about bitcoin here. Everything I learnt about bitcoin I knew from bitcointalk. I think many people here will say the same.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:09:41 PM

Yes, it's really good source to find out necessary information about bitcoin here. Everything I learnt about bitcoin I knew from bitcointalk. I think many people here will say the same.

Yup this is the best platform to get information about bitcoin as there are many experienced people here who will share genuine information related to bitcoins.
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:01:22 PM

yes, this is the best forum of bitcoin, it have ALL things, mining software, new altcoins, bitcoin discussion, etc...
yes that is right. one can get any kind of information from bitcointalk. it s a good way of getting information. althoug there are so many other sources of getting information for example we can get information from youtube, other internet websites and also from social media. but the best one is bitcointalk.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:29:08 PM

Ya it is true that bitcointalk.org forum is very usefull for the newcomer to the bitcoin world as here they can get full knowledge about bitcoins and if they even also have some doubt , there so many users are ready to help you, or you can find the thread where you can find all your solution. apart from that through this forum you can earn online freely by doing lot of works, like providing you skills for bitcoins, doing altcoin and bitcoin trading and if you become more old user then according to your rank you can join signature campaign and get paid for the post what you are doing daily and earn extra income.

Through this forum you can get all types of knowledge about bitcoins and altcoins.
mafgwaf@gmail.com

Activity: 560

Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:33:20 PM

Yes the reason i use bitcointalk before is to get information about the latest update ang to get more knowledge from it. But  later i found that i can earn bitcoins here by taking signature campaign and now im enjoying signature campaign. Not just learning but earning too

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:40:35 PM

Ya it is true that bitcointalk.org forum is very usefull for the newcomer to the bitcoin world as here they can get full knowledge about bitcoins and if they even also have some doubt , there so many users are ready to help you, or you can find the thread where you can find all your solution. apart from that through this forum you can earn online freely by doing lot of works, like providing you skills for bitcoins, doing altcoin and bitcoin trading and if you become more old user then according to your rank you can join signature campaign and get paid for the post what you are doing daily and earn extra income.

Through this forum you can get all types of knowledge about bitcoins and altcoins.

Yeah I agree, this is the most information rich forum about bitcoin.  Many forum try to duplicate what bitcointalk.org had established but they just gone to at least 1/4 of it,s accomplishment.  The secret behind that is Bitcointalk have economy within it's forum.  And that is evergrowing, the same growth bitcoin information being distributed here.
Siyas

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:42:32 PM

Yah. From the time I came into this forum, the posts and the threads here detailed me about btc. The threads talk goods, benefits, history and the future of btc. Any newbie can be well familiar with btc in less time.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:48:34 PM

Yah. From the time I came into this forum, the posts and the threads here detailed me about btc. The threads talk goods, benefits, history and the future of btc. Any newbie can be well familiar with btc in less time.
Yeah really it will be more beneficial especially for the newbies, those who new to the forum can learn more about bitcoin, the history and the previous price variations by simply going through the threads.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:03:00 PM

bitcointalk not just to seek knowledge, but getting some benefit in it, including a very profitable business.

croutonhexagon

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:17:32 AM

Ofcourse it is a Good to way to Getting information and also it is a Good way to Earn Bitcoins By Joining a Signature Campign. I personally Getting a Lot of Information From This Forum and it also helps me To earn Bitcoin....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: