Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:31:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk is a good way to get information about Bitcoins?  (Read 18923 times)
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:20:51 PM

Actually i haven't seen another forum where we can discuss about bitcoin. Bitcointalk is my first choice to get information regarding how to start using bitcoin and i also watch few bitcoin related videos over youtube and check cointelegraph to get upto date regarding bitcoin news and events.
Same here this is the only site that i know where i can get good information about bitcoins before when i was scam i can not get a good answer from google so i found this forum and i am big thanks that i found this forum and learn a lot about bitcoin and about for scam sites..
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:44:25 PM

Actually i haven't seen another forum where we can discuss about bitcoin. Bitcointalk is my first choice to get information regarding how to start using bitcoin and i also watch few bitcoin related videos over youtube and check cointelegraph to get upto date regarding bitcoin news and events.
Same here this is the only site that i know where i can get good information about bitcoins before when i was scam i can not get a good answer from google so i found this forum and i am big thanks that i found this forum and learn a lot about bitcoin and about for scam sites..
Got scammed must be one of the emergency situation in our life, but in those kind of emergencies definitely we could get support /help from this forum members and if you have involved with a business which is based on this forum, then definitely we could enforce them to get solution for the problem.

Always we need to check about the business we are going to involve that whether they are having their business got announced in marketplace.
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:45:57 PM

Do you think that Bitcointalk is a good way to get knowledge and information about Bitcoins?? because Bitcointalk is very useful for me to get information about Bitcoin.
yes I usually keep up with the bitcoin news by checking the bitcoin discussion sub section. Theres always tons of great information here on whats happening in the bitcoin world.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:11:22 AM

Yeah i usually check about bitcoin news in this forum, see what is the good alt coin to invest and searching the site which is legit when i check a scam site i prefer to check it by user experience, so this site is the perfect place to do it, and besides of that i can check the new gambling site usually new gambling site give a good promo giveaways

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 433

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:49:16 PM

bitcointalk is a discussion forum about bitcoin world, so it was clear that this forum provides a lot of information to users..

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
dharkmadder

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:36:31 AM

One of the best ways to know about bitcoin, There are tons of professional and a friendly community that doesn't mind helping or giving info about it, The technical forum here are full of answered queries and everyone is a professional after a year or so..

lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:47:37 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2016, 03:10:14 PM by lakisis

yeah its really very good way to get more information about bitcoin i also get more and more information from bitcoin and its very helpful for everyone and firstly i do not know about bitcoin and when i join this forum of bitcoin now i know a huge information about bitcoin.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:55:08 AM

bitcointalk is a discussion forum about bitcoin world, so it was clear that this forum provides a lot of information to users..

Actually, it is the best bitcoin related forum you can find in the internet! Aside from the information you can find here regarding bitcoin, it gives you an opportunity to earn it by joining signature campaign and other campaigns.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:47:05 PM

Actually, it is the best bitcoin related forum you can find in the internet! Aside from the information you can find here regarding bitcoin, it gives you an opportunity to earn it by joining signature campaign and other campaigns.

That is right. You can also earn money in this forum. There is a good economy based on the forum.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 05:57:14 PM

That is right. You can also earn money in this forum. There is a good economy based on the forum.
Well you can not see easily that news here or information updated in bitcoin the best thing to get the latest about bitcoin is news for bitcoin that you can heard up to date news and information about bitcoin..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:03:12 PM

Bitcointalk is the best way because it gives all the basic details for new comers. It gives details about the present market trend going on.By giving the important details, it helps the Bitcoin community grow larger.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:14:21 PM

Bitcointalk is the best way because it gives all the basic details for new comers. It gives details about the present market trend going on.By giving the important details, it helps the Bitcoin community grow larger.

Yeah we can find all relevant and updated information about bitcoin and altcoins on this forum and even if you google it anything related to bitcoin then google will directly divert you to this forum.
requester

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:03:48 PM

saying good way is not suitable I think we should say it's the best platform to get news and information related to bitcoin. i am very fortunate to have this forum and also we can earn money while reading and posting through signature campaign. it's the best source of earning for me.
doraemon1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:33:05 PM

The only reason I got into bitcoin was coming here to try and find out more about it in the first place.
It is a wealth of information and makes it easier to find out what you want to know and have not thought it could do,
Possibilities are endless.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:46:36 PM

Do you think that Bitcointalk is a good way to get knowledge and information about Bitcoins?? because Bitcointalk is very useful for me to get information about Bitcoin.

When searching on google about bitcoin or something about bitcoin then Bitcointalk is one of the most common first result that appears.

Here in bitcointalk we don't just get information about the bitcoin but is also a good source for the altcoins too(we know that most of the forum activity is in altcoins board)
Greenenergy

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:16:37 PM

No, not at all. Bitcointalk is home of FUDsters, manipulators of weak minds and all that kind of things.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:00:00 PM

Yes, I think so,because I could remember I was search for information related to Bitcoin  and I saw a link on google which direct me to this forum.  I think presently the primary goal for most users is to earn income and the informative goal is now secondary

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:19:26 PM

Yes, i can learn all about bitcoin and altcoin here in bitcointalk. What will happen bitcoin (and of course altcoin) without bitcointalk?
Almost all about bitcoin can find here.
and also we can earn bitcoin from this forum with signature campaign and giveaways doing jobs here etc.

So, bitcointalk isn't only best way to get information about bitcoin but also alternative way to get some more bitcoin for me.

lanslans

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:56:04 PM

Of course yes. in here you not only get information about btc. a lot of information about cryptocoin world in here. moreover you can make money from this forum with join signature etc. No doubt if this forum was the big forum about cryptocoin Cheesy
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:24:25 AM

It is really that bitcointalk.org was a very big help to anyone here in this site. Aside from the very informative that it ca give to all of us here you will learn a lot of things through the different comment were you can get it to the members here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: